Football fan 1 calls white football fan 2 a spic

Football fan 1 calls white football fan 2 a spic

Football fan 2 punches old football fan bloody and runs.

twitter.com/Y2Dre_/status/918844479855120384

Other urls found in this thread:

aidsvu.org/resources/
youtube.com/watch?v=2xJarhIEDSQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wrong, nice try making it justified though. Faggot.

Video too short. Need both sides.

Isn't that like calling someone a nigger? He had every right to punch that guy, right?

> football fan 1 says something
> football fan 2 is offended
> violence is therefor justified

just fuck up my entire western civilization fam

Not really but i did enjoy seeing it.

This

>football

You need to go back to the third world if you think you can fuck up an old man for mean words

People can pull this shit at an NFL game, sure

If someone tries that on the street they might learn what it feels like to have a few hollowpoints expand in them, and the Law will call it justified, no matter what mean words the man said

Though whatever happened to dueling?
Got to admit some people let their mouths write checks theirs asses cant cash.

You call that video a duel? Fucking dumbshits these days and their cutesy movie quotes.

A duel both parties agree to fight to the death

>Jerry suddenly forgot he wasn't on Sup Forums

ever watch the movie barry lyndon?

>old man sitting down trying to enjoy a game doesn't look threatening. Dirty spic gets in his face just like his girlfriend did then old mangets beaten to a bloody pulp by a disgusting spic just because words hurt

Wow America is becoming more shitter by the day please find this cunt Sup Forums

The idea of a classical duel is romanticized. Its based entirely on the precept that one persons sensibilities are offended so they settle the 'matter' with violence.

If someone continuously writes checks their asses cant cash, they get shunned from society by laws and boundaries (ideally).

They aren't punished by the subjective whims of someones feelings because if that's the case then its chaos.

Don't worry though, we are collectively inching our way there.

yea the nazis are becoming emboldened and need to be put in their place again like the losers they are.

Calling someone a name isn't a crime, Punching someone in the face is. I hope the puncher has fun doing the Mexican hat dance in jail.

Like are these people braindead if they see anything they take a one sided story are they that fucking dence there all niggers as well

So fragile.

I wasn't claiming that op was a duel. I was just noting that a duel usually resulted from someone offending anothers "honor".
Kinda kept dickish behavior in check.

>"dence there all niggers as well"
4shit still has it's charm

that's why we have the laws

When law breaks down, chaos reign and you can attack anyone because your feefees get hurt, the name of the game is "he who is most armed wins"

Middle America, we're talking the most armed and trained group of human civilians on the face of the fucking earth here.

They're going to have a fucking ball with the unarmed and surrounded urban areas if order breaks down

You ever see a cat with a mouse?

Oh yeah also they grow all the food.

Yes.
I understand this though t requires a standard "reasonable" populous.

So naw.

proving once again Carolina has the shittiest fan base

LOOK AT THE COMMENTS IF YOU REALLY WANT TO FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

Spic and his loudmouth gf go to jail, whitey wins. It's people like this that give racial slurs power. Who gives a fuck about words

It's not illegal to call a black guy a Nigger. Its illegal to punch someone in the face. If this is how you think ur probably a nigger or just dumb.

Holy shit are you guys reading these tweets? Whites are getting BTFO hard here.

around blacks and spics know the risks

>t. butthurt falcons fan

Just because you can say it doesn't mean someone's not going to give you shit. They may go to jail because your pansy ass pressed charges but like I said, someone's gonna be mad at you for saying stupid shit outside 4plebs.

have fun with that 3rd world dystopia cracker, watch your mouth too cracker, don't break those eggshells, don't question how your tax dollars are being spent

It's their country now, no more words

Looked at comments left by angry niggers chimping out they have no iq truly they dont I really wanted to just call out all these brain dead nigger apes

No. Nice try faggot.

Jesus, did you even go to school? At least speak proper English when you are insulting someone. Fucking retards on this board.

What is that photo trying to suggest? Those pictures don't even correlate to the same area. Keep trying, snowflake.

>snowflake

pointing out how niggers can't have there own civilization got back to /LGBT/ darling

So much red but so few people in those rural areas.

Kek. You wont stand a chance.

It's a leftypol thread report sage mods delete.

Honestly the bigger story of the night was the Panthers play calling. Are you fucking kidding me? Three out and longs when the first two were almost intercepted?

Mexicans are taking over
Demographics are destiny
Stay mad whitey

GO here post how many blacks have aids in your local area.

aidsvu.org/resources/

youtube.com/watch?v=2xJarhIEDSQ

ethnic tribalism is natural and whitey should fight back, however I don't agree with this hating people for having diseases shit
thats just dumb bro
u shudnt wish that shit on anyone really
also california making it not a crime to legally spread shit is FOOKED up son

lmao 7 MORE YEARS VATO, YOU WILL GO BACK.

The old guy never called him a spic, he said ''You don't speak''- Interrupted by punching.

The young guy and his girlfriend were the aggressor the entire time. We need to clear this up.

He didn't call him a spic you faggot. The official story was that they wouldn't sit down the entire game, and the people directly behind them had left already for some reason, after which the older guy commented or said something to the effect that they were being rude. Then the younger ones started to chimp out over him saying that, female has a fit like usual, older guy tries to argue with her, and then video related.

>hating people for having diseases

Blacks are disease ridden vermin that cause crime

we're gonna be 90% of Cali's population in a few years
Texas will also fall soon
Then we slowly spread and take over more and more land.
once we a majority... we are gonna put the boots on your neck boy
Better fly away whitey
Go run away to Poland or Alaska.

Man, wherever you got an education from, they really messed you up.

Definition of civilization: "the stage of human social development and organization that is considered most advanced."

I see buildings, cars, people, etc. Seems pretty civilized to me. Stop trying to hate on people when you are just as retarded as them.

And funny how you tell me to go to /LGBT/ but you call me darling. Kinda fruity is it not? Go back to school retard.

>2017
>going to NFL game

Both were wearing panther jerseys, and he called him a hick.

Wow, for once Philly fans aren't the ones that have to be the biggest assholes.

Even hispanic people hate mojados, you're talking out your ass.
Texas is a great example. A lot of border patrol agents are hispanic.

Those red pay the taxes, the blue areas are full of lazy niggers.

texas hispanic fag here and yeah i cant stand mojados but i like modelo lol but seriously i cant stand most wetbacks and their kids.

the entire midwest is on welfare. wtf are you talking about?