Where does Sup Forums fit on this diagram?

IS THAT FUCKING HILLARY CLINTON?

lmao her chart is way off

heartiste and rok are solidly in the middle tradcon zone

does that cunt even read roosh and roissy

>mensrightsmovement isnt even in the MRA circle

Vox Day is literally the only name I recognize

What the fuck is that thing even supposed to be and where did you get it

>4/chan/b
the ultimate newfag

"4/chan/b"

what

It's a feminist giving a presentation explaining all the top misogynist groups on the internet

Return of kangz

>manosphere

Does this person know how Venn Diagrams work? How is Thunderfoot at the center of these three circles? MGTOW? Maybe. MRA? Probably. PUA? WTF?

Also, what in God's good name is "The Red Pill Room?"

Sounds like some shit created by reddit to mock Sup Forums

never heard of 90% of that stuff
also why is there even a "gamer" section if there's nothing in it?

Anyone have info on where this was shown? And who the cunny is that presented it? Half the ship on the list isn't even mysoginistic.

I'm part of le chateau autiste

Come. Join us.

>4/chan/b

ONE OF US

ONE OF US

If she made that diagram then her editing skills are fucking garbage.

Looks more like Carly Fiorina.

LOL @ academics thinking they have any chance of wrapping their arms around right-wing internet subcultures.

Just let it sink in, for a moment, that this woman is likely paid an exorbitant salary to cook up these shit-tier Venn diagrams and lecture about them while cucks and shitlibs nod soberly.

Their institutions are bloated, slow, ossified, and decaying. By the time they come out with their peer-reviewed, pozzed rebuttals to these internet communities, over 9,000 more will have sprung up with new flavors of argument and new memes.

This woman is a waste of space and a waste of taxpayers' resources. Instead of trying to engage with the internet and earn influence of her own, all she can do is impotently collect rent and give clueless lectures about it.

I hope every single one of these mediocrities is put out on their ass and their departments disbanded over the coming years.

LOL WE FIT ON DA SECTION DAT SAYS INTERNET HATE MACHINE CUZ WE BE DAT YO, DON'T FUCK WITH US WE ANONYMOOSE

>PUA
>traditionalism

Pick one.

>MGTOW and PUA intersecting
Wat?

To be a man you must have honor!
>Honor, and a penis!

i can tell you've never read either of them

rok and heartiste are literally 'use game to make america great again'

>pozzed
>ossified
>decaying
>mediocrities
>disbanded

lot of fancy words for a faggot.

Amazing there is nothing about blacks who post videos hitting women or Muslims that threaten and kill women.

Racist anti-immigration small-government liberal libertarian here.

Yeah, don't even try.

Got anymore because, this shit is hilarious

Why would someone pay to look at that confusing, fucking diagram? All babble, all inane, all pointless, all a huge waste of fucking time.

>Trade school HVAC degree
>Never be unemployed
>No SJW exposure

DEEPDARKFANTASIES

I'm not even on that chart.

Unless MGTOW means kissless virgin lol

Thunderf00t at the center of diagram of evil, you can't make this shit up.

I miss that show

What in the fuck is a PUA?

Haven't you heard of his nazi cyberterrorist empire?

>Sup Forums is misogynist
>not Sup Forums or /fit/
Step your game up Airwrecka

Sup Forums would be right under Sup Forums, obviously.

It does.

Probably for gamergate.

What the fuck they're hosting seminars about Sup Forums now? Does this mean we're under-attack or something? Is this a well-funded concentrated effort? Otherwise why do this? What are they getting out of it?

Pick-up artist.

Basically the Libertarians of gender egalitarians or mens' rights activists.

i just reported this, have fun in the pokey, faggot.

>no 4/chan/pol
ree 2bh famalam

The fuck are you talking about? Thunderfoot crushes mad puss, faggot. Chicks find hair like that irresistible.

As funny as south park is, it's annoying as shit that they start these stupid idioms that everyone copies.

>I am a Male Right's Activist

Do people actually take MRA seriously?
I thought it was just satire of feminist stupidity

Our (NC) Governor Pat McCrory cut a ton of funding for stupid ass programs like this. He's a based god. Look into his policies of wisdom.

He reduced unemployment benefits drastically. Guess what happened? Unemployment dropped like a rock.

He's the one not giving trans/bi/genderqueer people the ability to waltz into any bathroom they want. (Not that I give a damn desu)