Would it be hard to use Heroin once and not get addicted?

Would it be hard to use Heroin once and not get addicted?

Other urls found in this thread:

drugs-forum.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you are looking for temporary relief from problems. or looking to feel better for a temporary time by using it just once. You probably have a 75% chance of using it again.
It all depends on how stupid you are user.

Snort it once and be done

only if you shoot it in the anus........the anus is the best non addictive injection site

Just intrigued by the 'hype' that is Heroin, feel like i have to experience at least once.

you don't get addicted to opiates immediately. the addiction sneaks up on you after you use it for a while. you won't realize you're addicted until it's too late.

what about injecting heroin in a hemorrhoid?

i smoked a heroin once but now i have autism

Not at all, addiction is built over time. The problem is that people go into heroin use already being addicted to pain killers. But id suggest just taking some oxycodone its safer and more exact in dose.

Do something less addictive. I've been around heroin the shit is no joke. One of the ones i've seen first person and managed to maintain willpower. I would reccommend you do the same.

I tried it and didn't like it. Didn't get addicted.

How long is the first time high?

Nobody tries heroin the first time thinking they will get addicted.

FALSE!

Opiates are highly addictive because no unregulated drugs like heroine that you buy on the street are without additives, they're always cut with something.

Instant addiction, when you go to buy more, you most of the time either get something that's too weak or too strong, both completely fuck you over.

No
If you use it daily for 2 weeks you might or might not notice slight withdrawals

Around a month of daily use will make you dependent.

As I say, i've done just about everything, have been around people doing brown and managed to resist the peer pressure so far. If you value living productively for the rest of your life, don't even do it the once. Too many mates fucked up their lives for that first hit. There are other drugs bro.

People have different levels of will power and also i believe their current situation could have alot to do with the addiction as they're trying to numb out pain or something like that.

the high lasts about 2 hours

No, addicts are fags. Want a proper addiction, try serious alcoholism. Withdrawal from that can actually kill you - heroin withdrawal is basically some emo cunt being a massive drama whore for a few days.

>so much as be in the vicinity of someone using a drug and you're instantly addicted for life

Jesus christ, DARE really screwed with some peoples' heads.

I had some black tar that I smoked nightly for 4 days straight till I ran out. The fifth day I didn't use it. The next two nights every part of my body hurt as I tried to sleep.

Don't listen to this guy. Alcohol addiction is no joke for sure, but neither is opiate addiction.

Just don't do it. Just don't.

Do tell, what is this magically addictive additive they use? Clearly drugs are cut, but it's generally with something pretty inert unless you're getting drugs from someone who thinks mixing in rat poison is a good time.

If you've honestly tried vicodin, oxycontin, demerol, morphine, dilaudid, codeine, lean, or the like, you know how heroin feels.

it's only supa dupa illegal because of money. you extract morphine from a poppy and concentrate it that much further. Congrats, if you were allowed to grow this yourself you could have a lifetime supply in a single harvest and enough to spread around to everyone.

One can literally kill you, the other one is Trainspotting.

Yes

He's being inaccurate. The addictive component is the opiate.

Both can and will literally kill you.

>People have different levels of will power and also i believe their current situation could have alot to do with the addiction as they're trying to numb out pain or something like that.
How does that contradict what I said?
>Nobody tries heroin the first time thinking they will get addicted.

Naw dude you'll be fine gotta slam it tho.

someone have webm of asian girl putting out long dildo from her ass?

Yes...someone have

Is that what op will be doing in webms once he burns all his relatives and empties the 200 he has in savings?

If you use heroin you become a dirty monkey headed NIGGER!

ask a junkie

yea

>Both can and will literally kill you
I looked it up and it looks like you are technically correct, but people do seem to say alcohol withdrawal is more likely to carry serious risks.

I will also concede that I consider drug addicts to be weak human beings who get what they deserve - that might taint my opinion of them. Interesting that I don't think as poorly of alcoholics - doesn't really make sense, but there you go.

dont bother with heroin the first time, just do oxycodones. the feeling is exactly the same and you know what you're getting. 15mg will get you feeling nice, 30mg will probably get you faded and you fall asleep.

Sounds about right, but that is the comedown, addiction /dependency is when your body adapts to having the drug in your system by building more opiate receptors.

The feelings of withdrawal occurs when the new opiate receptors are starved of opiates so they begin to deteriorate.

It's probably the best, but the latest hype is it's danger. Life is the yin and yang, good and bad. One implies the other. The best feeling unearned brings some of the worst results.

It depends. There are two types of addicts even though the affliction is the same. Their ceiling for work/reward has been dialated to a point that their brain no longer is properly affected by healthy behaviors.

Both are trouble. The difference is some want help and some don't (but will say they do, watch out).

It's fair to say that while they are both substance addictions, and therefore have a purely chemical element ( something you can't say of purely mental addictions like the recent computer screen phenomena) they are still worlds apart. Alcohol addiction is a daily dependence, any one day of which is not inherently dangerous in an of itself. The same cannot be said of injecting or sniffing heroin. You can be doing that shit weekly and one day it will sit up and end your fucking life. There are parallels to be drawn but they are still vastly different conditions if you look in detail.

What is the difference between oxycodone and oxycontin? Swim used oxycontin but it just made him sleepy and without any euphoria.

Thanks for explaining. The comedown was bad enough for me. I never touched it again.

OP I spent the better part of 3 years chasing opiates. Not a day goes by that I am not TERRIFIED of falling back down that rabbit hole. Do yourself the largest favor in your life. Do. Not. Fuck. With. Them! Over the past 10 years I have buried all but two of my childhood friends because of opiates/heroin. And of those 2 one is in prison for 12 years BECAUSE of heroin. Trust me, there is no hype. It's all just one long downhill slide. Don't try.

get some poppy seeds and make some opium tea. Shit is cheap as fuck, I can get the equivalent of a 3x 7.5mg hydrocodone buzz for 50 cents of poppy seeds. be very careful because potency varies by brand. I've had some where you have to wash an entire pound to get a hint of euphoria, and the ones I currently have- Sincerely Nuts brand from amazon, 1.5 ounces of the seeds gets me nice and fucked up. I havent bought any in a long long time but a 5lb bag was only $30 on amazon. that goes a loooooong way.

>Too many mates fucked up their lives for that first hit.

How do you fuck up your life with only 1 hit? (excluding overdosis)

pretty sure they're both the same thing but oxycontin is the extended time release version. when i used to do oxycodones they could be crushed up and snorted, you couldn't do that with oxycontin, they were like this weird hardened gel substance

Don't listen to these plebs OP. If you do it once you'll be fine. I've made similar threads about various drugs, and I constantly get warned by people that I'll get addicted. I didn't. Just don't be retarded.

I used it for a couple weeks and went clean. That was over 3 years ago. I had sudden (although uncommon) cravings for it up to a year after the fact. It's very strange. It's like a feeling of nostalgia or longing but it's very apparent that it's a desire for heroin.

Also I only snorted it, never shot up. Unless you IV it supposedly it all metabolized back into morphine before it hits your brain, so in some sense I never "actually" tried heroin, but opiate are ALL bad news, bruddah.

It's worth trying once but you need to internalize, not just be aware of, just how addictive it is.

First hit might be the bomb. Second hit will be just as good. Third hit might be disappointing so you seek the fourth. Pretty soon you're spending all your spare change chasing that first hit. This is not an uncommon theme among recreational drug use, opiates just have the added danger of being actually chemically addictive.

>swim
Fuck you dipshit we know it’s you

It sounds like an opinion highly dependant on many variables, of how worse they are. In the same, medical environment - cns depressant addiction would be more dangerous to discontinue.

Let him be.

this is exactly the same cravings I got for cocaine after trying it 3 times (only once strongly), and I never cared for its effects much under the influence either.

They're the same thing and yeah I got a bit of euphoria from it but it was still pretty underwhelming tbh

FUCK YOU

You are talking about the effects that might occur from cessation. I am talking about the effects that might occur from the usage itself. I think we largely agree but are talking at cross purposes.

>Do. Not. Fuck. With. Them!
Pretty much this.

Could you post shoe on head while holding a bunch of drugs?
>inb4 no

>Would it be hard to use Heroin once and not get addicted?
no.

Just do meth it’s better pussy

Thirded.

I'm
by the way

u wot? I do drugs on an infrequent basis, maybe once every 3-6 months. I don't even have weed in the house.

Really depends on the person, some people have more willpower than others. If you have an addictive personality avoid it like the plague. You may want to eat it instead of IV administration, that would probably reduce some of the addiction potential. I'd never IV street drugs (I take prescription painkillers for my back and I know precisely what's in them) because you don't know what the fuck may be in it, a lot of the damage from IV drug users is caused by the stuff they cut it with, bad technique causing extravasation, and re-used needles

Well said

Impossible, at the first use you will get addicted.
i tell you because im pharmacist

You're welcome

btw smoking is a bad way to use opiates since it destroys some of the best feeling, dreamlike alkaloids leaving you with a speedy buzz that doesn't last for very long.

Although I wouldn't inject black tar.

if your life is shit then it'll just be alcohol with no hangover, which is to say you will get addicted. If life's good, there is nothing to get addicted to, so you wont. Also don't do it, it's not very worth it. All these extreme class A drugs aren't worth it, go try a heroic dose of shrooms or something

>Would it be hard to use Heroin once and not get addicted?

Pretty much yes.

Not all retards have down's syndrome

*Physical addiction happens over time
Mental addiction can happen very quickly, but to be fair you can get mentally addicted to pretty much anything, drugs, fast food, sex, gambling, the list goes on

This woman used heroine 7 times. She is 19 yrs old. Do you wanna look like her?

If your stupid enough to do it you're definitely dumb enough to get addicted to it.

So is benzo addiction. I know first hand. 5 grand mal seizures lasting over 5 minutes. I nearly bit my tongue off.

>Pharmacist
If you were really a pharmacist you'd realize that drugs have different effects on different people. Vaccinations are very safe but there is a very small amount of people who die from them or experience life threatening adverse effects. Everybody's biochemistry is different, there ARE people less prone to addiction than others for as of yet unknown reasons (possibly genetic). There's no black and white in medicine, only an infinite range of grey

OP, you're better off asking about shit like this on a site like drugs-forum.com/ , people on Sup Forums tend to be surprisingly PC when it comes to hard drugs. The people over there are more realistic, albeit conservative in what they recommend. They'll typically tell you to start with a way too low dose and have safety precautions out the ass, but it's better than the BS you'll get from Sup Forums these days.

Try it, I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun. Just space out your uses by a few months if you plan on doing it again.

>falling for bait on Sup Forums
lurk more pls

NOPE the high is very smooth and relaxing...dont start if you never have...chasing the dragon is a life time job.

Why in the Hell would you even want to try it ?

>heroin withdrawal is basically some emo cunt being a massive drama whore for a few days

While i'm in your camp, I don't think OP (or anyone) should do heroin even once, at the same time i'm certain there are highly functioning people in the world that derive a great deal of pleasure from recreational herion use.

TL;DR cuz it feel good bro

Uh-huh, pulling the "I was only pretending to be retarded" trick is transparent as fuck

I'm not the guy you replied to. You fell for the most obvious trolling in the whole fucking thread and then you tried to put me down with a fucking 9gag cartoon. Sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up.

Same drug, Oxycontin is a brand name modified release tablet (OXYcodone CONTINuous).

>the feeling is exactly the same
I don't know where to start about how wrong that statement is. They're different chemicals , have different metabolic pathways, and are of different potency
OxyContin is a brand name for time release oxycodone.

>just do oxycodones. the feeling is exactly the same

I tried oxycodone and it was pretty trash tbh. Not gonna buy that stuff again. The first time I took it I took 20mg and it was underwhelming, so the next time I took 30 and it was underwhelming AND I threw up the next day.

>I don't know where to start about how wrong that statement is. They're different chemicals , have different metabolic pathways, and are of different potency

lol, you've never done heroin or oxy. it's pretty much the same high, only an experienced junkie can even tell the difference between the two. it's like comparing different types of scotch.

The mechanism of action is the same. It's pretty obvius that people react different at certain tipes of drugs. But the mesolimbic pathway it's the same, so the probability of addiction still it's pretty high regardless the EFFECTS on the people. Opiates have pretty high levels of addiction) so it's not a something that you can escape easily. I know at least 3 cases of patients that were curious of heroin, all ended addicted at first try.

I took OxyContin for years for back pain and currently take morphine (the active metabolite of Heroin). They're different. Your experience may have been like someone who gets so drunk it doesn't matter what they drank the effect is the same. Morphine or diamorphine (proper name for heroin) has notable differences in potency and duration from oxycodone

so basically you're confirming what i just wrote, an experienced drug user can tell the difference. that's it. someone who's never done an opiate before isn't going to notice the subtle difference between heroin and oxy and you're a complete dipshit if you think they will

It feels different than beta-endorphine, just because it works on the same receptors doesn't mean there's no difference in effect, they have different pharmacokinetics and are dependent on different methods of administration and different metabolizing enzymes. They also have a different affinity for opioid receptors, if the drugs all worked the same way why wouldn't they just produce one compound and be done with i? Why would these pharmaceutical companies spend so much on R&D if the effects were going to be the same? Why would they have different preferred uses in medicine?

it's literally impossible to use heroin once and get addicted

>Experienced drug user
I said I've been taking them for years. If that isn't experienced I don't know what is.

Depends
Are you a little bitch with no self control or willpower?

can you fucking read?

Recipe/process?

What in life is as euphoric as heroin for so many to be curious to try it. Could it be euphoric enough to make most things in life pale in comparison?

If the answer is even maybe, then you can maybe get addicted from doing it once. Don't say literally unless there is a figurative example of same.

This