Which one are you?

which one are you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W3lVm36PBAw&index=3&list=PL3kjZMDqMVhgf62uQ-4VcBtMVBBJ-XpJH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Normal

the one that's not insane

Well i'm bisexual, but my attitude is more like the Heterosexual

I dont' find men attractive but I'd fuck a trap that looks beautiful. I guess I'm partly gay, don't really care.

It's pretty judgemental of the creator of that image to paint heterosexuals as unhappy. I thought people like that were all about "different strokes for different folks" and all that jazz.

Type A

> gets it but still doesn't get it.

Partially gay is called bisexual.

I think I'm assexual but I'm not sure. Any way of finding out?

Whichever one can zap these people. Would that be Pence?

Guess I'm Pence

The one with the lowest suicide rate and least diseases etc

you motherfucker need help...gayness is a mental illness. Just look at the all the non passable traps and the butch looking girls

I'm homo, my boyfriend is bi.

I am normal

Have sex. You've convinced yourself that you're asexual as an excuse for being too pathetic to get laid

suicides are caused by guys like you. however, aids are aids.

I don't participate in Tumblr foggotry.

I'm an ace, actually.

youtube.com/watch?v=W3lVm36PBAw&index=3&list=PL3kjZMDqMVhgf62uQ-4VcBtMVBBJ-XpJH

>suicides are caused by guys like you.
I also have untestable, unfalsifiable beliefs on important social issues.

>Pansexual
>Assexual
>Transsexual
Back to tumblr OP

Yeah it's not very accurate. The other orientations have way more issues with depression

bi/pansexual. Basically if you arent a complete dumbass and are attractive you can get in my pants.
I hate slutty men and women and hate people with low IQs.

Asexuality is real, a lack of hormones can easily cause it. Children and old people are often Asexual, and rarely adults can be too if they don't get enough hormones.

top fucking kek

Pansexual is not real
Transsexual is not a sexual orientation

Just for the sake of the argument, couldn't you just say that's an abnormally low sex drive instead of "asexual"?

Kinda like how some women are NEVER in the mood because they take a birth control pill that alters their hormones?

This tbh fam

Then it's a medical condition, not a sexual orientation.

I'm the one that fucks your mom because you're too much of a bitch.

pics???

*you're

sauce

I mean you could argue that, but what if it's permanent. Like, a Eunuch isn't straight or gay or bi or anything, if they don't have the sex drive they're not attracted to anybody and it's not really right to say "oh, he just has no sex drive, he's still straight even though he isn't attracted to anyone because he literally can't be".

or you know just get a good dose of clinical depression with a side of suicidal tendencies and you won't wanna fuck someone too

Who said they have to be separate? Homosexuality could very well be caused by a genetic defect (aka a medical condition) as well.

fpbp

Pan here!

what's illegal?

I don't understand the pan sexuality

Why is "mentally ill" listed 5 times? You could have easily said "Are you mentally ill or heterosexual". I understand that you're excited about your state of mental illness, but no need to overdo it.

Quadra Blazar Demisexual here

The one that's not a mental disorder

not entirely

I mean, you could argue that it's a mental illness, but there is nothing wrong with the person other than that medically, you can't medically test for homosexuality.

I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

The heterosexual one should have a family in it.

normal.

From the other side of the fence, of course, it's hard to imagine how it wouldn't bother an asexual person to see everyone around him/her being loving, having sex, and knowing that they are missing out on one of (if not the greatest) parts that life has to offer.

I would imagine that would cause some strain, and if so, wouldn't they seek to fix it? I suppose if it's fixable with hormones maybe it can be classified as a disorder rather than a sexual preference.

Even if the asexual person claims they don't care enough to seek to fix it, that's kind of like a depressed person who says they don't care enough to take anti-depressants or claims "that's just how they are". It would be cruel and unusual to allow someone not to get treatment to live a better life.

The correct one.

Attack Helicopter

I still don't understand why the color scheme...

Normal

Asexual people can fall in love, they just generally don't enjoy sex. Aces often marry other Aces, and sometimes even have kids through sex for the sole purpose of procreation. They just do it because they enjoy the company of the other person, not for sex.

funny how asexual is pictured as more fun/interesting than hetero

Yeah I get that, but is it a condition that can be cured with hormone treatment?

If so, I would liken it to someone with depression - they can't help it, but they need treatment regardless of what their mind is telling them.

Imagine thinking you're asexual, taking the right hormones, and then realizing how much life you've been missing. It would be astounding.

Pansexuality is the exact same as bisexuality.
>Pan meaning all
>Bi meaning two
>Only two genders
So what's the big deal?

That list is incorrectly labeled.
Heterosexual
Mental illness

TWO choices, people.

Which is a medical condition, their body is not functioning normally and they should go see a doctor, it's not a sexual orientation.

>implying mental illnesses are choices

>a-sexual is the ability to reproduce on your own
what's assexual? it is "as-sexual" or are you retarded?

go back to tumblr faggot

Op is faggotsexual

Yass queen slay. Ill let you guess which one i am

Asexual and pansexual aren't real.
Transexual is a state of being not an orientation.
Back to tumblr for you.

there is no need to make public your private life with stupid labels

none because most of this list is spelled wrong.

Where's Nazi on this im offended

yeah apparently being Heterosexual is the worse thing you can be followed by being White and then followed by being Male.
so according to the internet try not to be the following things:
Heterosexual
White
Male
if you can avoid these your life will be perfect

This post gave me syphilis

Why is there a tumblr fag on Sup Forums?

that movie was shit

no ones scared of you edgelord
>*lights you on fire with my mangekyo sharingan*

>mangekyo sharingan
I think you mean amaterasu loser

i like to get fucked by animals. i don't have a flag.

Gay. But I don't act like that fag in the picture.

no, I meant what I said

>I shot him with a gun
>I lit him on fire with my mangekyo eyes

I suppose you could have put it your way but its less accurate
like saying you shot someone with a bullet rather then with a gun

You just posted a tomgirl anime pic on the internet, you're obviously gayer than a flamboyant gay guy

assexual

you're pretty gay
you probably like having a penis in your mouth

fuck off spidey

I still don't get what panasexual transsexual and assexual are supposed to be

Ass

Asexual and not by choice