Has anyone known of a girl that has committed suicide after her nudes got spread?

Has anyone known of a girl that has committed suicide after her nudes got spread?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjO4ISOpu_WAhWG0YMKHYGiC6cQjRwIBw&url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_of_Amanda_Todd&psig=AOvVaw1OY2TKpUtyD6_QUfBQsqHa&ust=1508042455008844
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ur a faggot

Yeah but, any stories?

bumping

Bump

I feel like you have to have serious fucking mental issues already to actually kill yourself over some retarded shit like that. How insane have human beings become that people seeing your body...just your fucking regular human body, which we all have, which is just you, natural...is a reason to fucking END YOUR GODDAMN LIFE
it's unbelievably ridiculous

What if if they are videos of her masturbating, pissing, and doing dirty things.

And your whole circle of friends, ur family, ur classmates saw it.

And you google ur name, and results are full of ur dirty videos

Especially when you're a female and being nude is your only value.

Exactly, being nude to one specific person is their only value... and it's lost once everyone has seen it

I suppose that's true. They would have a reason to off themselves.

OP Kik sandelhorn17

Those are all normal things that every single person who has ever lived does. Seriously, are you a teenager? I feel like you have to be extremely naive and immature to think people seeing you do "private" stuff that literally everybody does anyway is a reason to end your goddamn life. How do you not see the absolute insanity of that?

>Seriously, are you a teenager?
I'm not who you're talking to, but it seems to me that a teenager wouldn't really be saying that.

yeah this guy speaks the truth. fucking master redpill like morpheus here

>but it seems to me that a teenager wouldn't really be saying that

you gotta be kidding me....

>"doing dirty things"
>"ur"
>"classmates"

it's obviously a high school kid at best, possibly even junior high

I don't think it had anything to do with nudes, but a gril I went to school with took a bunch of Xanax and suffocated herself with a trash bag. I heard she was having a panic attack over something or other and tried to call her friends but nobody would answer their phone.

Kek

You're asking if anyone on Sup Forums knows a girl?
That's a long shot, mate.

Didn't we end up "suiciding" a girl with bleach because of something like that a few years ago?

What was her name again... Can't remember.

Yeah I agree with user was clearly a teenager, you easily can tell by the way they talk. What did you even mean "a teenager wouldn't really be saying that"? Are YOU a teenager too?

lmao look at mr fancypants adult guy

No, but I know a girl who killed herself and I wanted to see nudes of her. Does that count?

Oh yeah, that happened.

google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjO4ISOpu_WAhWG0YMKHYGiC6cQjRwIBw&url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_of_Amanda_Todd&psig=AOvVaw1OY2TKpUtyD6_QUfBQsqHa&ust=1508042455008844

>we

Last rumor was Lindsey Feeback did also

Yeah society has an autistic perception problem. Thank those retarded religions.

"Know" (friends of friends of friends) a girl that left her complete life behind and moved to Singapore after it came out that she had sex with her brother at a party

>What did you even mean "a teenager wouldn't really be saying that"?
When I was a teenager people didn't give a fuck
about such things?
Disliking a comment, doesn't make the commentator a teenager, kind of like how me finding you retarded, doesn't make you a teenager.