Hapa Thread

Daily reminder not to race mix.

I'm Hapa and could pass for Elliot's brother. It's creepy. What you all say about us is right. It's a fucked existence. But Elliot could have been saved.

Other urls found in this thread:

azcentral.com/story/news/local/phoenix/breaking/2016/02/23/gunshot-victims-inside-burning-house-phoenix-officials-say/80792206/
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1031&v=geWqU2_-gCw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Look, atleast you and him aren't niggers or halfniggers.

If I had to be mixed I would choose to be white/asian.

this race mixed kid killed his whole family.

Haven't heard about this. Details?

whats Hapa ?

Post pic of your face hapa fag

I did a while back and had people guess my ethnicity. People were all over the place. Mexican, Estonian, French, Kazakh...

quite sad

Just post it again senpai

Elliot was a spoiled rich faggot that couldn't get pussy so he went on a shooting spree. Literally the most pathetic beta in the world.

Nigga bust into his own home, shot his Dad, Mom, and both his sisters, then burned down said home.

Shit was cash.

All he had to do was lift and squats.

link?

azcentral.com/story/news/local/phoenix/breaking/2016/02/23/gunshot-victims-inside-burning-house-phoenix-officials-say/80792206/
happned couple months ago

just post

All he had to do was show money.

racemixing with Asians creates some kind of error
ask Mayli

This pic is like 2 years old

You don't look all that bad. A little weak in the chin perhaps, but overall not that bad.

Fellow Hapa here.

i just reported this, have fun in the pokey, faggot.

Not enough. He was a manlet with a below average dick size. He was never going to score with a blonde bombshell.

your turn hapa mutant FREAK! show us your FREAK FACE

before you get any more depressed

HAHAHA YOU FUCKING PLEBS

HALF WHITE HALF PERSIAN MASTER RACE REPORTING IN

Why all the self hate?

Look up to hapas like GGG and Apolo Ohno instead of comparing yourself retards like Eliot Rodger.

persians are white

Fuck nah man.

>implying I'm retarded to post my face on Fedchan

how does it feel to be beta cucked by whites and qt Asian girls
fellow happa/ hafu here

OH SHIIEET

FULL BLOODED ARYAN MASTER RACE REPORTING IN

while we're on the topic of happa, can anyone hmu with some elliot memes

I'm pure Aryan but I appreciate Asians, without them there would be no DBZ or Smash Bros

Why don't hapa males just date Asian women? You're already ahead of Asian men by being part white.

why are hapa girls always so fucking autistic

White and Southeast Asian Mixes are GOAT. We have the looks and IQ
White-Jap/Chin/Korean mix is just plain ugly.

>without them there would be no DBZ or Smash Bros

you're okay bro.

GGG is not hapa, hes got a nationality, a race. He's not a one off creation
Dont try to widen the net to make yourself feel better

Eurasian master race
best of both worlds, the Chinese are trying to Build a replica of you right now.

His mom is Korean and his dad is Russian. look it up

I get a lot of really smart Asian chicks into me. Like Harvard Vietnamese girl with a tiger mom. She's nice, but I wasn't into it.

Best girls I've met are fobs. Like actual foreign Asian girls from SE Asia or rural China. They just have this aura, attitude. Not looking at their iphones all the time or caring too much about vapid bullshit.

Actually, my first gf was Freshman in high school. She was a blonde, Polish immigrant with a really cute accent. They're not as corrupted as American girls, but it's probably changed for her since she's lived here. Hope she didn't drink that feminist koolaid too hard.

Elliot could have been successful.

How do the offsprings of hapas/whites look like? Might end up racemixing with a hapa girl, though she is quite degenerate (hurr durr I'm bi xD). But at least she is the least insufferable girl I've known.

Or Zelda or Jojo's Bizarre Adventure or Katanas or Sushi or Kung Fu.
This is part of the reason why I never date asian women.
I even went to Japan and turned down quite a few girls
"I only like blonde girls"
I'd say
"No thank you, I appreciate both of our races and wish to celebrate our differences by not having sex."

Some anglo mutt mixing with a korean prostitute qualifies as a eurasian now? Seems like someones either delusional and/or on drugs

btw,one thing.
I,as a White Nationalist always wondered what would be the best solution for people of mixed race,who are 50% white.
Would it be better for them to breed with the other part,or to breed with whites and thus breed the other 50% out.
Not sure.

>Korean
P L A S T I C
L
A
S
T
I
C

>Wind Waker

My nigga

Thank you r/hapa faggot for btfo weebs

weebs shouldn't be allowed to fuck anything with more than 2 dimensions

I would think the girls should breeds with the whites, and the guys should breed with the non whites.

I've played all the other games but this one is my all time favorite.
I don't even like the new one, the original was perfect and can't be topped

Hapa men are effeminate, but not nearly as cuck-tier as full-blood Asian men. The Asian race just has a feminine aspect.

Hapa women are hit and miss physically. Some can look like total downies.

The important thing is basically 80% of fucking Hapas have some kind of severe emotional imbalance. Every Hapa girl I meet has BPD or Daddy Issues (regardless of how functional their family is). Hapa men all have some crippling inferiority complex (like Elliot).

Whites and Asians just have different and incompatible dispositions, and race-mixing between them is a risk. Granted, it's not as bad as race-mixing with any other race, but stay safe kids!

Im telling you, the eurasian race is called swedo-fin, both high IQ societies similar culture, creating a species like this elven goddess. If you want to go further look to nips.

have you ever considered moving to Central asia?

maybe you'll fit in better

> Hapa men all have some crippling inferiority complex

Can confirm. I carry myself as confidently as I can out in public, and I try my best to be pleasant and sociable, but inside, I've always had an inferiority complex and felt that something was off. I didn't belong basically.

Men these days are often beta cucks but those of us who look to the past will see that not even two decades ago men were more manly and were prepared for pain, hardship and toil.
It's not that long ago we were slicing each other's faces in half and those of us who forget our past lives are ill-prepared and would be fucked in even just a simple fight.
There are so many cowards out there even in amateur MMA, instead of just taking a punch they run

hapa grills are hot

me too, hapa is a double edged sword

Another species of eurasian race, german-finn.

>But Elliot could have been saved.

he was a literal psychopath

I feel sorry for hapas and when weebs are confronted with the reality of the hapa they double down and justify their fetishes.

this is now an eurasian grill thread

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1031&v=geWqU2_-gCw

Why is blond hair and brown eyes such a good combo?

maybe elliot should have become a girl, he probably only had like a 3 inch penor anyway
I think that's what set him off

he does have major Dick sucking lips

Jealous mudhapa detected.

>tfw first crush in 6th grade was a super extremely cute little hapa girl
>half jap, half white
>tfw crushed on her all the way till like junior year of HS
>tfw never made a single move, or said a single word
>tfw she's probably riding the cock carousel right now in college
>tfw I could have saved her if I wasn't such a beta bitch boy.

Yeah, but how would I learn Kazakh?

Actually, full Asians are more accepting. Not White washed Asian-Americans, but people from the homeland. That's my advice to all Hapas - learn an Asian language if you don't already. Then marry some rich girl from Vancouver or something if you don't want to move to Asia.

>can't stalk my highschool crush cause she got married and changed her name

Eliot God!

surely you can find a white grill or latina senpai too

In a stunning twist of fate, my high school crush stalks me, 13 years later. Literally wants me to cuck her husband.

Damn that sounds autistic af

Eliot is a hero.
>Rest in peace bro :)

He did that lol

Thats why he thought he was the supreme gentleman. Because he had a BMW and nice clothes. In his manifesto there is one part where he is sitting in his bmw at a park and some dude in a shit car pulls up and a hot girl gets out. And the man was

WHITE

Fuck that shit dude, Even if she was your crush, let the husband know.

Don't let him fall prey to the Cuckold Jew. He deserves to this shit, that his (((wife))) is a backstabbing traitorous cunt.

***deserves to KNOW this shit

checked

Looking supreme af my nigga

I stalk my ex and she got a Japanese boyfriend. Stupid racemixing bitch. I'm white and she's white.

Witnessed.

Take some OC

Do you se Elliot as a role model to avoid? I remember trying to talk about elliot to a hapa cowoker and he just became very uneasy and basically avoided the theme.

He's literally a cuck, he likes to watch like a degenerate faggot. Being in the military did some weird shit to their relationship.

I'm half happa, is that bad?

maybe you should stop being a weeb and having weeb gf's

How does it feel to be outmanned by a tiny dicked Asian who likely watches anime

Oh, well if he's already fell into it, then there's nothing you can do.

Except make him slurp your seed out of his wife's asshole

Really? Who knows. If someone asked me in person I'd talk honestly about it.

Elliot never took the red pill and that's why he failed. But its a little different actually being mixed race too. Then you really have to confront your own family and deconstruct yourself. It's not a matter of sucking it up, taking the red pill and realizing race can't be changed. That's true, but it's not the best advice. It's possible to change the society you live in, not by activism, but simply by moving somewhere else.

MudHapas just look better.
Aryan-Filipino reporting in

I don't understand this mentality.

You can't change what you were born with. Stop feeling sorry for yourselves and do something useful, like lift, eat right and sleep well, consistently.

Don't make excuses about shit you can't change. If you were born male, you don't need looks to get women, you need to eat sleep and shit like you're successful. Now stop wallowing in your NEET life and get started.

>outmanned
She's taller than he is she's like 5'10 or 5'9 and in pictures of them standing together he only comes up to like her chin. I'm 6'1

Are you sure she wasn't killed by that nigger in a university a month ago ?

Yeah mang. She still updates her FB and twatter.

This is true to a point. But it's like fighting an uphill battle. If you're not on an even playing field, move somewhere else. Moving to another town, state, country can increase odds of success. That's simply because people may be more accepting or find you more attractive somewhere else. Elliot was fishing from the wrong pool.

If you don't want entitled, feminist bitches, move to a town where there aren't any.

this is always the correct answer.

>tfw im hapa
>tfw i have some nigger genes because fucking Brazil
just kill me i refuse to pass on my genes anyways.

bullshit. im short and ugly and poor. i have literally no hope and no amount of inspirational "its all in your mind" speech will ever change that.

Exactly. He is physically worse than you in every sense but your personality is so weak and pathetic she chose a subhuman Asian over you

Sad

While my personality is weak and pathetic she didn't think that about me. I left her a couple years ago and she just now got a Japanese boyfriend.