Are uncircumcised penises superior to circumcised ones or vice versa?

Are uncircumcised penises superior to circumcised ones or vice versa?

Other urls found in this thread:

restoringforeskin.org/beginners-guide-foreskin-restoration
foregen.org/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It doesn't matter as long as the owner is happy and everyone is given a choice in the state of their genitals.

Well God invented one and Jews invented the other so you decide.

Lol good response but from the narrative god wanted both.

We weren't the first ones to circumcise.

The form of circumcision practiced back then was much less invasive. It was called brit mila and only involved cutting off the tip of the foreskin. Later in antiquity some young Jews in Greece wanted to assimilate so they stretched their foreskins back out to re-cover their glans penises. Reactionary rabbis didn't like that, so they started cutting off the whole foreskin and peeling away the membrane underneath (brit p'ria). Brit p'ria is the form still used today, though it's still called brit mila.

anyone know forgen's current point in progress?

Yeah I've seen those fools in a video. Now they suck the bloody baby dick. They are sick fucks now. The new testament calls them synagogue of Satan and antichrist but pastor John hagee and many other Christians don't read their bible.

If your first thought when seeing a newborn baby is to cut bits of his dick off, you might be fucked in the head

Everyone has a different answer depending on their preferences but i think cut cocks are Penis V2.0.

Intact.
The word for a normal penis is intact. Saying "uncircumcised" is the exact same as saying "it's normal to cut a piece of your dick off."

Honestly im uncut and my dick is way too sensitive. I just touch the head of my cock and im already to the point of cuming no joke.

I don't like uncircumcised penises. If a guy turns out to have it uncircumcised I stop dating him.

The fuck is that suppose to mean?

Uncut is superior, all the reasons to mutilate a penis only apply to third world niggers and beta cuck faggots.

Read

just retract more often and rinse it under the shower or something.

Tits or gtfo pls i know you arent a dude

jack off by rubbing the head with lube, you'll build up a tolerance to stimulation and will last longer

So you accept women in general prefer them circumcised?

read

Ouch.

I don't think most people have long-term memories from when they were 8 days old (when the bible said to do it)

Ability to make choices definitely comes after 8 days old

Apparently getting the snip HURTS.

Major TIL, thanks

Indoctrinated women from third world shitholes and America who have never even seen one maybe, and they would prefer normal dicks, too, given the chance.

>be american
>get born
>penis mutilated
>grow up
>mostly blacks at my school
>get bullied every day
>finally out of school
>get shot

>open tabs
>IE
>IE
>IE
>IE

Careful _you_ don't get pruned while you're at it, why not just wait for the thread to die of natural causes

Yes I never said I didnt, so show tits for proof pls.

It hurts like hell no matter when it's done.

This, mutilating babies when they are incapable of consenting is just wrong.
We don't let people do it to little girls, so we shouldn't let them do it to little boys.
You nasty fucking jews...

Study says there’s no benefit over the other besides keeping more of your nerves on the foreskin for more pleasure but imo a blowjob is great regardless

New research has shown it's psychologically damaging and stays with a person for a very very long time..well into adulthood and sometimes for life.

Femanon here. Sorry uncut fags. Whip out that stinky, silly looking wiener and I'm just going to laugh. Keep it in your paints. Only cut cocks for me.

Wow such bait..I've met and fucked over 100 women and none of them cared I was intact.
Also surveys from straight women mostly say they either have no preference or prefer intact men.

Tits or gtfo, or youre a gay dude who likes cut.

>being this new

There is no God

Male user here. Sorry uncut girls. Show that stinky, silly looking axe wound and I'm just going to laugh. Keep it in your panties. Only cut pussies for me.

>stinky
Only applies if you're living in a third world country and cant wash your dick
Also stop pretending youre a girl on the internet you faggot

>Femanon here
Sounds like a sad little faggot with a mutilated dick, resentful of others who got to stay intact.
It's okay to be angry user, if I were you, I would be too.

Sigh.. there's the go to response. There are enough tits on here you can jerk your nasty looking dick to.
Trust me when I say that girls are secretly talking shit about you after they see it.

Go LARP as a woman somewhere else

Excuses excuses. I agree US girls prefer cut, but, youre still a dude.

Shut your queef hole, you female faggot.

Yo he really got pruned

>I don't think most people have long-term memories from when they were 8 days old
you're a fucking moron
>The form of circumcision practiced back then was much less invasive
doesn't really matter how much of the shaft- and inner foreskin is removed, once the ridged band (the "tip") is gone, the rest is just as useless.
you should get a lobotomy, I heard it's brain v2.0
>is way too sensitive.
said nobody ever

Umm no. w/e though. I don't need to prove shit. Just talk it. Anyway, bye you uncut clowns.

I fully support your opinion!
My gf is pregnant with a girl, and we both decided to have your foreskin removed right after birth. Men love it, and so will she.

>doesn't really matter how much of the shaft- and inner foreskin is removed, once the ridged band (the "tip") is gone, the rest is just as useless.
Not really. Having a looser cut with more inner foreskin remaining makes a world of difference. Obviously, intact is best, having less cut off is still strongly preferable to more. Whether or not the frenulum is removed is a huge deal too.

What a dumb post. The ridgid band is part of the inner foreskin. The whole area is sensitive.

>The ridgid band is part of the inner foreskin.
no, it's not.

As someone who enjoys the sensation of a tight circumcised penis after i got it done as an adult i disagree. I still have my frenulum, but the tight skin sensation feels great. I get the most rock hard feeling erections, much more satisfying than before

So much this and bitches really dont care and some like uncut cock cause they say its not as rough as a cut one and ive had some bitches that loved to get fucked in the ass only by uncut cock

I'm uncut and of the 5 girls I've been with, all of them prefer uncut after being with me. It's alot smoother and pleasurable they say. Over sensitivity is not a thing for me. I last 10-20 minutes on average. The arguments of cleanliness and look is retarded. I'm not a stupid nigger in Africa who doesn't have access to water to drink, let alone bath. And it makes the bitches cum, so I could give a fuck less.

>I still have my frenulum
no, you don't.
you got a butchered rest of it, which got sewn together to resemble a frenulum
>rock hard feeling erections
you do know that that's a sign that your dick could be 0.5-1" longer, but your shaft-skin is literally keep it from expanding any further due to being mutilated?

>replying to a troll
sorry

What is it? It the area with both inner and outer. It gives you the "retracting" sensation. I still have this sensation after getting circumcised as an aduly, but it feels always "all the way" retracted when hard, and when i pull my remaining foreskin up, it gives a tight "detract" sensation. Feels great.

Uncut has a gliding action. That's how its supposed to be. People who are cut are prone to deformations and premature ejaculation

Why is my penis exactly the same length before and after? He did take out some frenulum, but it still feels just as good to me so i dont care haha.

>Why is my penis exactly the same length before and after?
can't have the same length and have a tighter shaft skin than before.
don't live in denial, friend.

Also

>Anyone who doesnt worship uncut lile I do is a troll

This is why nobody takes you seriously at the end of the day and you end up looking like a guy who loves to snort dick cheese for breakfast.

You are delusional. If you didn't have a medical reason to remove your foreskin, and you did it because your gf/wife didn't like it. You should kill yourself

>this is why nobody takes you seriously at the end of the day
>dick cheese
boi

shabbat must be over

The length was at the tip of my glans, thats the way i always measured. There is no difference after circ, its just always pre-retracted and no annoying skin in the way when i cared hard, and its always clean, no moist nasty smelling shit that makes injury to penis much easier (why uncut leads to STDs more often)

It's only just begun.

how long do you think it will be before medicin can regrow it guys?

>why uncut leads to STDs more often
usa has the most mutilations in any western country and also the highest prevalence of STDs.
explain.

As someone who was cut loosely as an infant and has restored, if you didn't have a medical reason to get cut, you're an idiot. Enjoy slowly going numb.

Your mom pulls on my foreskin lightly with her teeth

mommy knows best

Abrahamists cause all the problems and then try to sell you a solution
'twas ever thus with deadbeats, Lebowski

You can regrow an imperfect foreskin (no ridged band, no frenulum if you don't already have one) right now
restoringforeskin.org/beginners-guide-foreskin-restoration

Perfect regeneration is still a few years away
foregen.org/

the medical organisations in the us harvest the skin for money, i know it sounds crazy, but look up oprah winnfrey forskin lotion.
pisses me off. how people like my aunt lie for money

In decreasing order of attractiveness:
- thick, uncut cock with just enough foreskin to let a little of the head peek out.
- thick, cut cock without a dry spongy looking head.
- regular cut cock
- uncut cock with huge amounts of excess loose foreskin

You are definitely not cleaning right if you have moist nasty shit under your foreskin. You are probably a fucking gross piece of shit who showers once a week. Youre in a losing argument. All of these things you're saying have been proven false for a while.

how long untill? I'd like an estimate so I dont kill myself over depression of being physically inferior.

you're either a delusional fool, or a lying exploitative doctor. which is it?

This is such a circular argument -- it doesn't fucking matter if you're cut or uncut.

Chicks have no right to complain about it considering their pussies are far filthier anyway (not an opinion, a scientific fact).

>how long untill?
foregen?
I'd guess a decade, at least.

They've managed to remove all cells but retain the extracellular matrices in the most recent trials, and they're going to move on to animal trials soon I think.

Well if it's that bad, I'd say start with regular restoration now. It's still a huge improvement, physically and psychologically, and it won't get in the way when foregen is finally ready. It's also free, while foregen likely cost a lot.

really? i heard from someone that it would be 2019-2020. perhaps i shouldn't have gone off wikipedia, yet forgen's website said they're in the testing phase last i checked.

all the dicks i've ever had, the uncircumsized ones react the most sexually. I believe they feel more intense pleasure.

if you started restoration today, you'd still be finished way before foregen is available.

Does that work?

>1ml
>430 bucks
printer-ink got nothing on that

of all the times to be posting on a 3ds, but thank you. I wonder what my aunt will say to this.

just 3d print yourself a new foreskin, do a bunch of different versions, some with cobwebs, some with spiders etc, and you can decorate your dick.

Depends which method you use.

thanks.

Circumcised benis is better for multiple reasons.

Penile tissue is more receptive to AIDS virus. Less penile tissue = less chance of contracting AIDS.

Aesthetically, an uncut benis is disgusting.

It's far easier to keep a cut benis clean.

it's that time of year again

I don't know but I guess all that matters is which one you like the look of more. Although uncircumcised penises do seem like they'ed be harder to clean i honestly like the look of them more.

Or just don't fuck niggers you faggot

I guess we should remove little girls' breast buds. Breast cancer affects 1 in 8 women.