Why are drug dealers so unreliable Sup Forums? The guy I always would go to I asked like 3 weeks ago for a 1/8th...

Why are drug dealers so unreliable Sup Forums? The guy I always would go to I asked like 3 weeks ago for a 1/8th. I asked some other guy i went to high school 4 days ago and he still has not come through even though he said he had it. Why the fuck cant i just go down to a store front buy some pot and get taxed for it?

because it's illegal, duh

because i'm really lazy and your measly $10 profit for an eighth is not nearly enough to motivate me to get up unless i'm already doing something else.

seriously if you want some urgency go and offer him $100 for delivery and watch it be delivered in the next 30 minutes.

Then say no. My car is totaled otherwise i would make the 10 min drive from my place to his.

You have legs right? Walk there lazy faggot

and now i asked for a 1/8th 3 weeks ago im buying a quad and that is what i asked for.

I'm about to move to Germany and lose my contacts. You should be greatful you have any OP.

no, he probably wants the deal, but it's not exactly a very high priority thing for him.

walk there if you're that desperate.

wow 20-30 bucks profit we're talking big bucks now!!!

what i meant by that, offer to pay $100 on top of whatever you're paying for the weed just as a delivery service fee and i promise he'll do it right away.

Damn dude you are right. Ill just walk 11 miles total for a decently small amount of pot.

10 minute drive
11 miles
wut

Now you see how your dealer feels

I feel you 100% OP, going through the same shit

>11 miles
>10 minutes

Just offer to pay gas/time money like extra 5-10$

Also buy a car and you wont have to wait.

I walked 8.5 miles today just at a CHANCE to cop. Fuck outa here lazy fuck, most people wont leave the house for less than 100$

he lives 5.6 miles away. It is like 3 turns then you are on a main road that you zip to the next town on.

>extra 5-10$

nigger this is a drug deal not fucking usps

so why did you say 11 miles

if you're that desperate uber or something. if you're not willing to, now you understand why he isn't either.

tell him you'll smoke him up to bring it over

Unless there is an incentive $$ for dude to come he is never gonna get his shit.

Would only drive somewhere for half oz or more. Other wise come to me.

>Why the fuck cant i just go down to a store front buy some pot and get taxed for it?

i guess uber but being in a car with some strong weed?

uber drivers really not care like that?

i guarantee your uber driver doesnt give a single fuck unless you're waving it in front of him or smoking it in his car lol.

Lol or you could move to Colorado.
Can buy anytime before midnight, seven days a week. 20-40 for 1/8th depending where you go

Because America has been run by religious, retarded business men who can barely do basic algebra.

what kind of autistic drug dealer gave you their actual home address lol

Wow, i thought i was getting jewed at £10 a gram delivery

Who the fuck pays a dealer extra for delivery? Theyre fucking dealers. Tell them to do their job or fuck themselves. Its not hard to find some teenager who will sell you weed.

i guess they probably deal with a ton of drunk people so they might not. ill give it a try

Known him for like 3 years. Been to his house for some small parties before.

have you ever actually bought or sold drugs or do you just watch tv shows where it happens?

i get plenty of business from people who are willing to come to me. it is not worth the time to go out of my way to deliver.

It's a combination effect.

A. Dealers, particularly pot dealers are lazy. They likely smoke a lot themselves and laziness is a side effect of the drug.

B. Sounds like the guy you buy from doesn't even have a good hookup himself. If his uplink is shitty and unreliable, that makes him shitty and unreliable. If he's waiting on shit from the deep web (a lot of them do anymore), there's no telling when he might re-uptake.

C. You just need to find a better source. If you have a job, just put out feelers with other dudes casually *but only after you know them well*. If they listen to psychedelic music or rap or like stoner comedies quite a bit, you might be able to crack a weed joke or two just to get a feel. If they say they don't smoke, you don't either, you don't want anyone at your workplace to know you smoke... but at least in America the rate is like 33%.

One more thing. If the guy you get if from is not a dealer but just someone who picks it up for you ask for the dealers number. Sometimes it's better just to pay a guy like 20 bucks for him to introduce you to his uplink than have another man in the supply chain that wants to mark things up.

Maybe one day. I just love my state and my job.

Lol are you some kid? Is it that hard to find weed where you are? Right now i have 6 dealers who live within a mile of me. And 3 more back home, only 1 doesnt deliver but he sells bulk.

You're a hard man outlaw selling your weed. Surely, i cant be buying weed irl. Im not cool enough. Even though its the most popular drug in my country and everyone i know smokes it at least occasionally.

takes me 12 minutes to drive 7 miles at pretty much 50-60 mph so im gonna say he probably could if he was speeding a lot

Is this really a question?
The people that are too lazy to get a real job and instead risk jail to deal drugs and make fast money?
Those people? Gee, its a fucking mystery why theyd be unreliable

Really shitty dealer. If i hit up my guy i never have had to wait more than an hour to swing by. Measured infront. On special occasions threw me 1/8s on him. Find a new guy

Gonna bitch myself also.

I'll tell my dude im going to be there in X amount of time. I am never late. I get there and call him and then he leaves to come to me.

Like fuck you I said I am going to be there at 10:00 don't fucking just start going there when I say okay I am there.

My other dude I call forever boy, i called him like 6 hours ahead of time and be like ima be there at 9.

1)Takes like 1 hour to get there when he lives around the block
2)I'll ask for a gram of black he will say he gots it, I'll show up and all the sudden he does not have it. Yeah doing my shit while making me wait.
3)I called you 8 hours ago saying I want 4grams, that's 400$ then I show up and have to drive you places? You go in your dudes place and sit there for 3 hours doing my shit while making me wait? Fuck you

Thats why I dont fuck with you any more.

Seriously, run your shit like a business, I don't have to buy from you.

i usually get a nuggets and a small fry.

I like Seinfeld and collect hubcaps. Thanks OP

your state doesn't love you

i'm in a legal state, so most people here just go to dispensaries for their weed and the most popular thing dealers here sell are psychedelics and MDMA/coke. there's absolutely no way i'm going out of my way to deliver unless you order a minimum amount, and given that most of the dnms recently shut down the supply is limited enough i can set my own rules.

Heroin is different, but i had a weed dealer try to rip me off on a pre agreed deal i made 4 hours in advance. I called him non stop until he came and gave me extra, then i told him to his face that he is a scammer, and deleted his number and told all my friends to avoid him

These guys are just people too. You can tell them to their face how shit they are, the worst they will do is talk shit about you. No weed dealer i have met is willing to be physically violent. Dont let them get away with that shit.

i work with old white people i am a little out of my league in my job. I am the youngest guy there by like 8 years

You live in a legal state, your opinion is irrelevant. Only retards need a dealer where you can easily buy good regulated weed OTC.

dealing hard drugs in a legal state is comparable to dealing weed in an illegal state except that the margin on hard drugs is much higher.

If you count LSD as a hard drug, then youre just a poser cunt. Hard is coke or H. And this thread wasn't about either.

that is the fucking dream tbh. someone who actually cares about their businesses and customers...

this thread is about dealers being reliable. i've sold weed before it was legalized, i've sold lsd/coke/mdma/xanax/just about any RC you can think of, and it's the exact same thing except that weed had the lowest margins out of everything and thus the least motivation for me to actually deliver it.

U got no weed bro? thats sad

Its about the risk. The retarded law results in police using violence against otherwise innocent people supersizing constitutional rights.

i usually get a nuggets and a small fry. like S I like Seinfeld and collect hubcaps.

Thats why you dont go to a polydrug dealer for weed. You go to some teenage retard for weed and weigh it in front of the jew so you dont get jewed. That is the easiest way to get weed. All those wannabe gangsters can only get their grubby hands on a few hundred £ worth of weed at once, theres no way they're getting anything harder to sell. But they treat their low level drug running as if they'll become tony montana.

I found weed in rome just by making eye contact with some somali nigger who was puffing a cig, and making a weed smoking gesture at him. Took 5 seconds to get him to sell me some hash. Its not hard to find weed anywhere in the western world.

Only retards pay twice as much for otc rec than out of a jar of dank you get to try first.
Fucking taxes. And fuck if the quality is anywhere near the the same from these production facilities.

Yeah, but if you lived in a legal state and had problems with dealers, you just spend extra to buy legally and avoid all hassle.

Nah I bought more herb than I could smoke, and reupped before I ran out.
Yall cry this hard when you run out of toilet paper cause you couldn't be asked to plan ahead?
And the rec store is hassle. Fuckers actin like they can spew the word organic at me a few times and Ill just start suckin, then get butthurt when I explain it's still crap for 12bucks...