Back with more

Back with more.

I share my wife with hung strangers. Ask me anything.

Damn well first do you have kik and is that your wife?

Yep. If you know our reddit name you know our kik. And yeah that’s my wife.

post pics with her watch in them

Lol, you eat nigger cum

Weird dot to connect.

a) I don’t
b) why would you even jump to that conclusion?

What’s your reddit name cause that’s is so hot

Not really an ask, just admiring you, your wife, and your lifestyle. I would love to do this but my wife is too fat and scared. Kudos!

Does she ever talk dirty to you while you record?

god thats hot.

how did you start doing this? did you broach the subject or did she?

Also you have reddit??

It was sort of joint. I wanted to get her to do a threesome with her bi chick friend. She said sbe’d prefer an extra dick and they both sounded hot to me.

whats her honest opinion on black guys?

do you have drop box of all of this?

Looks like she's taking a shit...

She likes most of them but her issue is some “fuck for show” and others pay more attention to shooting hot video then actually fucking her.

what do you think her father would think if he found out his daughter likes to fuck black men

She's REALLY fucking hot. Why do you think she's into it? Why are some wearing condoms, others not?

Ha great question. He’s an old southern boy so I doubt he’d appreciate it.

The condoms are her first meet ups. Later when she got comfortable with a guy she was willing to let him cum in her.

And she likes getting some strange hung dick.

Does she do butt stuff?

How many guys has she fucked? Have any cream pie vids?

"And she likes getting some strange hung dick"

Naw, there's more to it than that.

S H I T T E D

get in here and shit on this nigger lover

Loves it

Sadly no vids. Have one hard to see pic but that’s it.

And she’s fucked more guys after marrying me than before.

dont wanna take the wind out of your sails but im genuinely interested; do you ever feel guilty about letting her do all this? it's a pretty far out fetish especially with your own wife, the person supposedly closest to you in the world

does she let you fuck other women?

are you some jew propagandist or just some fag who loves nigger cock?

Always.

She likes feeling submissive (to me and the third). She also gets off on getting a guy off. She likes being a guys biggest fantasy.

You ever get them STD tested before hand or you just kinda find these guys on craigslist or something then have her fuck/suck hoping no disease

Don’t feel the least bit guilty. I dig this as much as she does.

I get that most people aren’t into it but that’s how fetishes work. Not everyone is into getting paddled or a finger in their ass either.

Share your wife with me OP. I wanna fuck her and half way through start moaning your name

The former. Dude always has papers plus a reference or two. We’re risky, not idiotic.

what turns you on about it? just her submissiveness and sluttiness? or just having a good fuck?

is there a racial aspect?

i'm no fag but this guy is a stud!!!

how are the guys with her? respectful? appreciative?
dont think i could let them treat my girl like a whore

Her submissiveness and being a total slut for me. I get off on sharing a chick (obviously) and her going a little past her comfort zone for me.

Totally respectful. Most guys are just excited to get a chance to fuck a hot chick. They dress up. Pay for the bar tab. Whole nine.

Same here. Hot as fuck. Guys as re usually cool as hell. Everything's laid back.

how do you decide youre both sharing tonight? is it all spur of the moment and she gets horny when youre out at a bar? or is it all preplanned

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Wathcing your wife dp d hot as fuck

how do they treat you? look at you? disgusted? bros?
do people know about your lifestyle?

Has she ever measured any of these guys? What are their sizes? What's her preference?

Preplanned. This part is never easy. She’s incredibly picky (her though is if she’s gonna do this it might as well be a perfect fantasy).

So I do the work of curating a list and she will pick from that.

see

Totally respectful. Again they’re just happy to be fucking a tight piece.

right like like she was picky when she chose this fatass nigger here

yeah, that seems like it would take the sluttyness and sexyness out of it. like your wife getting horny after flirting with some guys and fucking them in the bathroom slutty.
but i guess it needs to be done

Most are over 8” and one guy was something like 9.5”.

She prefers thick (like coke can thick) guys and 8” is her sweet spot.

That post wasn’t me. Not sure who that is and can’t speak for them.

What does she give you in exchange for that?

How many guys has she fucked? How old are you? Did she ever did a gangbang?

I would tell you to kill yourself but I imagine some chimp she fucks will do it for you.

A slutty wife and great sex.

Probably 12-15. Not yet. 29.

aids

Is she also 29? 15 is not as much as I thougt. How long are you in this?

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

Been doing it for a little over 2 years. And yeah she’s 29 too.

Do your friends or others know about that?

Nah. We’d rather fuck with strangers.

With all this material dipshit. It's only a matter of time we triangulate who you are. HWNDU has been slow. We've been itching for a challenge. Thanks user you pathetic faggot

That's not your wife. That's some slut who has your pathetic ass pay for all her bills while she does whatever the fuck she feels like. You might as well slide in there and take some dick too

You talked about gangbang? How about chicks and are you involved or just taking pics?

No other chicks. And I’m always involved. I’ll just step aside for a bit to get some pics and vids.

This, she's basically just leeching off you dude, it's sad you can't see it.