This really happened

This really happened
>On a date with a girl, went to a sports bar in Hamburg on her suggestion
>Pretty cool desu. She likes football and actually knows what she's talking about
>Has a season ticket for her local team and plays tennis so she's got a ridiculously hot body
>Conversation's easy even though we've only had a couple of drinks
>What could possibly go wrong?
>'Heh seems like we only talk about sports, user. You do have a life outside sports, right?'
>Open my mouth to say something not sports related
>Out of nowhere, a grossly overweight sweaty neckbearded 'man' tackles me to the floor
>Can smell the horrible mix of hotpockets and body odour
>Before I can say anything he bounces me out the door and says 'don't come back for 3 days'
He doesn't even work there ffs

really makes me ponder

>hotpockets in Germany

I almost believed you

He must be paid pretty well, I assume

I had my phone out during half time once, looking at slags and this guy kicked me out the stadium for a whole week, he was only a volunteer bathroom cleaner...

Lol

If you really want them you can get them in Germany. I bet there are stores that sell hotpockets and if everything else fails try amazon.

Did you punch him back?

i dont get this new meme

You didn't even wait a week. I feel for your imaginary gf if you're that fast in bed.

Women don't like sex. Thus it's a good thing for them when sex ends early and they get their reward (money) for it faster

>Hamburg

And yet it is clear from your story that you were born and raised in West Philadelphia.

t. pinhead German from /bet/

Many such cases! Sad!

>has a season ticket for her local team... so she's got a ridiculously hot body

i guess yusuf, ugur and taifun team her quite often

very good post

saved to my german banter folder

>Women don't like sex with me
Fixed

*extremely Trump voice* Wrong

Just imagine the monetary compensation this gentleman is receiving for going through such a hassle.

Not sports related

i don't get it. did she remain in the bar after you were thrown out?

we are comparing /sp to a sports bar or a stadium and how janis will ban your ass for posting anything non sports related

it's pretty clever 2bh

This.
OP your story is full of unanswered questions.

are all you euros newfags or just autistic? it's a painfully obvious allegory for the moderation of Sup Forums

>Sup Forums
>girls

Everyone is just playing along you Ameridumb

>Hamburg and other cities in Europe are actual places with normal people doing normal things
It still doesn't quite register. I just sort of assumed it was all mythological like Lord of the Rings

We murdered all non-humans some time ago. All normal now, even though some halflings are still around from time to time.

t. Frauenversteher

UN KILOMETRE A PIED, CA USE, CA USE
UN KILOMETRE A PIED, CA USE LES SOULIERS

Thank you for explaining the joke, DeLeywon Adrián.

men dont like sex either

it's dull. we love the end product

*clap clap clap*

>allowing yourself to get tackled by a neckbeard
Your fault.

End product is the orgasm?

A child.

Men love having a stable life with a family to raise