archiveofourown.org/works/11778270
archiveofourown.org/works/11798901
archiveofourown.org/works/11923920
archiveofourown.org/works/12323790
lionsden.com/joey-wig-platinum-blonde.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no

moar

How pathetic do you have to be where you can't pick up real girls so you have to pick up pretend girls who are boys with a mental illness? Truly degenerate.

>no qt trap local to me to fuck like a broken doll and then cuddle

I live in a big city too

anyone have the pokemon themed pics?

Moar anal play webm

how pathetic are you where you not only browse /b with all us degenerates then also waste time going into trap threads and whining like a child?
people do lots of stuff hah

Soooo anyways

hello all ^_^

Got anymore?

Please fuck off! SAGE SAGE SAGE

Where is Jane?

cute

You're adorable and look super cuddly. Got any black makeup?

she's been studying for exams hopefully she'll be back soon enough ^_^.

3pls

She was just post requests in the last thread before it 404d. I was hoping she would notice this one

h really, ah i should email her, I love that girl and she is super sweet to me. one of these days I'll take her up on that offer and steal her away ^_^

cute little kiwi bunny
Mon petite lapin.

'evening, faggots

Holy fuck sauce

Love this

Me. What do you think? Sorry for the quality.

Hey ;)

moar

Thinking I wouldn't mind seeing moar.

Cute. Would like to lay my head on your belly

bruna barbie

Alright :)

take off that shirt, i wanna see your nips

You're super cute ^^
Sorry, I'm too shy to post any moar, I just wanted to get some rating ;-;. But thank you

Aww :( But you're so cute!

Sure, sorry I'm not great at pictures

Opinions about Sonic the Sissyhog?:

archiveofourown.org/works/11778270

archiveofourown.org/works/11798901

archiveofourown.org/works/11923920

archiveofourown.org/works/12323790

If the user who encouraged me to go out en femme in the last thread is still around, I did it. I'm back. This new wig is so much better than the last one. lionsden.com/joey-wig-platinum-blonde.html

>never any traps in Chicago
Why live

glad you enjoy it sweetie ^_^

I need to know who is number 7 plssssss

I'm here. Congrats! How was it? That's a nice looking wig.

now a timestamp :)

Cute nails and nice legware. Where are you frm

Sauce?

holy panties!

Why traps always have aids?

Shorys!!

thank you honey bunny, I am from california, central valley area ^_^
and you love?

Here ya go!!

got kik?

Lol

huh?

Lovely socks

Ahh I want to run my hands up and down your legs. But I can't because I'm in the Midwest

daaaamn those legs are hella sexy, would pound your ass into a coma with my dick

I actually got it a fair bit cheaper than it's listed anywhere online. I'm feelin lucky about that.

It's exciting venturing out. the store was busier than I had expected it would be, and among the six or so people, plus two employees, I think I ran the gamut of reactions.

What I'd really like to do some day is go out and get made up and fitted, and visit some normal stores like this. Daytime too, not just sneaking around at night. I wish I had a big sis or bff to take me out, doll me up right.

Good to see that your back Elizabeth.

I bet you have aids or something.

very nice, now lets see that butt

She used to be hot until she started fucking nignogs.

You could always try reddit for that. They have subs for meetups, you could find someone willing to help you out I'm sure

>anime reaction

fuckin lol

That is fucking nyanners a female weeb e-celeb

awww well that's too bad honey bun ^_^ I've enjoyed sucking cock and taking dildos hard and deep but i need a boy to ravish me, use me abuse me and then maybe gib me some snuggles ^_^.
Thank you darling My computer had died for a month easily I just got back online since about two days ago.

I've never had a trap or CD blow me before. I mostly consider myself straight but damm your legs have me questioning a bit

Thanks!!!
What else would you do???
Hang on, let me take some more pics

Well that's good to hear. I was wondering if I was ever gonna see you in red stockings and garterbelt.

Sure hun whatever helps you feel better ^_^ I know it's hard wrestling with your closeted love for me *flips hair*

Anybody taking requests?

Heya everyone! Jane here! Just finished filming and converting some new webms! I also took a couple new pics!! Anyone interested? Also taking requests!

How dissapointing

Peak~

im not kidding, those thighs have fine grade meat on them.

HOORAH! hello again! You're the cutie who was doing silly dances right?

Very interested, where ya from Jane?
Can you time stamp

I am definitely interested!
I tried to ask in the last thread but it 404d. Could you film naked jumpingjacks?

>already made 800 dollars the first 4 days of camming

It's so weird to see someone on Sup Forums speak positively about reddit.

You're right, that's an excellent idea, but I'm more desire, than readiness at this point. I'm still all nerves and butterflies, though that's part of the attraction, I suppose. the rush.

Am I silly to worry that there's going to be more support for someone who feels they're in the wrong body than for someone who just wants to visit femininity, rather than move in for keeps? I feel like I'm the pervert that everyone worries about, rather than the more pure, wholesome crossdresser who isn't getting off on it.

Very interested

Did you do the dances?

Hmm interesting and quite flattering darling thank yew :3
i know what you mean I am essentially interested in femininity only ever dated women, and pretty much being bi never been romantically interested in men.

Sexy is sexy in my book regardless of what it is.

Oh I am so glad sweetie send me an email I should be able to get back into it tonight, using a new comp so i couldnt log in but i'm getting in tonight.

email me and i'll send you the full set. I lost tons and tons of content but still have some stuff for you