If he gave this a 3, what do you think he's gonna give 17?

If he gave this a 3, what do you think he's gonna give 17?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j_7eofl08ZI
youtube.com/watch?v=RgWwkHt8hM0
youtu.be/IMo66pG2xgw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

His third 0

if he gives saturation II a 10 I will never watch a video of his again

Light 6

Is he a racist now?

ay

yeah light 6 no doubt. He is also going ot have saturation 2 a strong 9 screen shot this

NOT GOOD

last number of the post decides it

17 confirmed for Top 50 best albums list

IM LIKE HEY WHATS UP HELLO

17 will get a NOT GOOD

Saturation 2 will get a strong 8

yeah these, it's a 20 minute album made by and for 2017 tumblr depressioncore teens. He'll give it a NOT GOOD stamp and move on.

he'll give it a 6

definitely not gonna happen

>it's a 20 minute album made by and for 2017 tumblr depressioncore teens. He'll give it a NOT GOOD stamp and move on.
He gave Car Seat Headrest a 8 though, which is exactly that.

>screenshotting an obvious staement
holy hell negrodamus tell me what me whats gonna happen next

I expect a 3/10 since his review of X's cypher was to call it pretentious and nothing else besides leaning forward and making mocking moaning noises.

He reviewed his individual freestyle pretty highly, though

what were his first two?

Yeah that blew my mind since it seemed more a demonstration of performance than anything created to sound pleasant. He talked lyricism etc., whatever.

It seems once something he's reviewing crosses a threshold of what he finds "edgy" he loses the ability to articulate criticism...

I like it. I work with new wave rappers and this shit is fire. I always have respect for the Melon though.

It's definitely a problem I have with the melon. He's a bit like the YMS of music at times, finds something very nitpick-y that he absolutely hates and base his entire review around it.

he fucked up by giving the first one a 9, so he basically has to give this one a 9 minimum

what, Saturation II isn't even better than the first one, why would he need to give it a better rating?

I'm Gay and Speedin Bullet 2 Heaven

It is better though

both are of those are bad scores.
speed bullet . reminds me of early smog so much. think this guy just hates any kind of outsider music

>melon hates outsider music
nigga what

Except the Car Seat Headrest album is 70 minutes long and incredibly (and successfully) ambitious...
I get the feeling you never listened to a Car Seat Headrest song let alone an album.

what jandek album has he reviewed?

go to bed will.

He gave Lil Boat a seven

lil boat is pop music. ofc he would

How many views would a Jandek review get?

probably 30-50k. unless you're admitting he only does this stuff for easy $$$?

He liked it due to its outsider appeal. Which you could only deny if you're a contrarian fuckwit (which I assume you are) or if you never even listened to it (which I assume you didn't).

what outsider appeal?
you mean him playing two ppl on the intro? is that what you consider outsider?

this is outsider
youtube.com/watch?v=j_7eofl08ZI
youtube.com/watch?v=RgWwkHt8hM0

incase you didn't know!!!

It wouldn't, and of course he has to consider views when reviewing albums.
If he wanted to impress you with his knowledge of underground/outsider music he could be reviewing random bandcamp records. But, those reviews would garner no interest.

probably a 3 or lower. It was way better than I expected, though. Probably like a 4.5. It's not made for me though, it's made for emotional teenagers and shit. That I didn't hate it means he did a good enough job

>Kid Cudi
Alright, bye then.

but wouldn't he want to help his fanbase out by introducing them into different sounds that don't get much coverage by mainstream/netstream publications?

try this then. if thats too inaccessible for you
youtu.be/IMo66pG2xgw

YES

Either NOT GOOD or a 1
Anything higher than that is being too nice.

>think this guy just hates any kind of outsider music