Why are you sad?

Why are you sad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sem-8FpR10U
youtube.com/watch?v=5rey8B-yu5Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i have no gf gn

Because no medication i take helps me. I dont want to be here anymore op. Im not happy. I think im gonna end it tomorrow night.

cuz y u no marry meh Mercy? plez...
>sad face

why tomorrow night?

Because I have a boomerang penis

For what it's worth, I don't think you should kill yourself. Life can suck a fat dick, but it's probably better than eternal nothingness.

Post it

I honestly don't know. I wish I did so I could fix it.

Same here bud. I think that maybe I've been in this state for so long that it's just normal for me to feel this way now.

Hey there sad anons, please watch this video and check out this channel in general if you want to actively help yourself out of the hole you're in.

youtube.com/watch?v=sem-8FpR10U

coz i'm nearly 30 and i haven't achieved anything in life and still live with parents
not even NEET, just don't feel motivated enough, plus i have a chronic fatigue syndrome

No. Unless I ever have enough to get a series of injections. 4-5 injections 60-75 k

youtube.com/watch?v=5rey8B-yu5Y
found a good vid for you

school shit is messed up, job is boring, and my kik is somehow broken and the person im sending the messages to isnt getting them. Im getting some kind of shadowbans and its a 3rd account already

I'm not but boy is that a cute depiction of Mercy.

lol not gonna listen to that creepy bald guy rambling on for an hour
but thanks for trying, i appreciate it

life is shit

I'm not. My life just keeps getting better

because I got born with a cock instead of a pussy, sadly

i've fucked myself in every job ive had, was homeless for the past year and a half, realizing i dont care about my life and my current girlfriend just keeps reminding me, unsure if i want to continue my relationship but i live with her so if i leave her its back to being homeless, fucked over the family i had left to help pull myself out of the gutter im in. i seriously debate suicide on a daily basis.

because i switched platforms and i want that damn mercy skin where shes a sexual witch but i've been stuck at 990 currency and have opened 50 loot boxes this week.

he's not rambling, and that's the sole reason why you won't ever get out of the hole you're in is because you won't get out of your comfort zone. It's not like you even have to look at him talking you can just tab out and listen while you play video games or some shit. Learn to be more open minded and you might be saved yet.

prove it.

exactly

proof what? that Im a guy? m8

idk i kind of awkwardly hugged a girl instead of kissing her at the end of our first date so I'm just kind of feeling maladjusted and full of self loathing.

So yeah typical friday I guess

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Just go watch some TV

yeah youre a nigger lay off the ganja

Fuck off Morty.

I have an extremely deep rooted hatred for drugs and alcohol.

I can't truly trust or be close to anyone who has tried either.

As you could imagine, I'm completely alone in the world.

yes?

Try eating a banana.

you're actually retarded.

Clinical depression

Why's that?

Because this girl im infactuated with treats me like shit and wont have an actual conversation with me. I know she doesnt owe me anything but it would be nice if she actually treated me like someone with feelings

A friend of mine knows that im in love with her, things got really weird and we havent talk in 3 days she's sad about it but doesnt want to talk with me and i dont know if i should text her

trying drinking and loosen up fgt

Talk to her user. Similar thing happened to me and i regret not talking to her. Let her know youre there and care about her

How about you reciprocate - treat her as someone with feelings and not just an object if desire - and respect her feelings of "eww, you're fucking gross, don't talk to me, leave me alone"

Faggot

Yikes.

My life in a nutshell.

I try to be the person who reaches out, but it seems to end badly.

People are so self absorbed, it's almost impossible to become part of their world.

okay not retarded, but you honestly believe you can't find anybody around you who doesn't use drugs?

also why is your trust connected to everyone elses drug use?

At least yours always comes back

That's my last resort.

But there's a good chance that it'll push me over the edge and I'll kill myself.

I hate that stuff in the way most people might hate baby rape.

It's not a logical hatred, please don't try to argue with me.

You sound needy and clingy

>in love with her
>not even in a relationship with her

Faggot, grow the fuck up, you don't even know what love is

As ive been told

glhf

I dont know but I know im too scared to get help

Anyone who has ever tried alcohol or drugs, which seems to be everyone I've met in my life.

And I had horrible childhood experiences with drugs and alcohol, I'm scarred for life as far as I can tell.

It's not a conscious decision, I just can't fully accept someone if I know they've done those things before.

It becomes the only thing I can think about.

Again, these aren't the same things at all and my hatred is illogical, but imagine you lived in a world where everyone you've met has raped a baby.

It's the most isolating thing possible.

No job, no money, 10k debts but at least I am happy to be alone and don't need/want a gf anymore because it's too much stress for me, still fucking around like an idiot

>in a society where everyone has raped a baby
Then baby raping is fine

Take some fucking drugs, you pussy

Yes it is.

Its almost 4am and the main problem for me is that i tried to talk to her about it yesterday, i tood her that i wanted to take a coffee with her but she declined cause she was going to do something else ( in reality she was available the 2 hours we had to spare ) on that time gap a mutual friend told me that i was fucking things up with her ( he was with her ) but i didnt reply to his text

Sure

I've spent most of my life trying to convince myself that "baby raping" is okay.

But, since I'm being completely serious with my comparison here, it seems impossible.

I just can't do it.

I could force myself to drink something but that would definitely end badly.

Because I exist in a world where being one step ahead isn't enough due to the reality that we are beholden to extenuating circumstances and the decisions of others. I don't get the people that say we're masters of our own destiny. We aren't. We just have that illusion.

hung over as fuck so u now piss off

im just not feeling the connection to people. in dating or otherwise I just dont get it it makes me so mad I cant understand anyone how could they understand me will there ever be anyone out there the same as me I just want to have one person I can sit and drink with who understands the unfathomable and unjustified depths of despair that I find myself in day after day its like I need the connection to others but Im too scared to tell anyone that I need them I just wish it would stop

>hello mental illness my old friend

Because my life follows a repeated pattern,
>meet girl
>go out for between 1 month-6months
>just long enough for me to grow attached to them
>always ends the same way
>telling me how great I am, good looking, funny, smart, talented but NOT what they're looking for
>but let's be friends, so I can have you around while I fuck new guys

I always tell them I have enough friends.

Take some mushrooms, expand your mind, you fucking straight lace, no fun loser.
Maybe you'll stop being such an irredeemable cunt and realise why EVERYONE takes narcotics

I haven't been able to enjoy life up until recently because now I can do whatever the fuck I want without someone ruining everything but I always have had the thought in the back of my head that I should be productive. Occasionally I'll listen to myself but I have haven't been as fulfilled personally up until recently. So basically I feel like a loser even though I'm having fun. Oh and I have a brother who is eighteen years younger and a sister who is disabled to the point of needing a carer and I can't take them away from my retarded family let alone take care of myself 100%.

Because I can't get out of gold.

Mom died a few days ago.

Sad doesn't really begin to describe it, you know?

Sad, stressed and fight or flight, over a woman.

She's in my class. It's a language class, and she has a kid. Sometimes she brings the kid to class. Kid's like 10 or 12.

Over the past few weeks she's slowly been hinting that things are not ok in her life.

Problems with her kid at school require a parent/teacher meeting, and this is annoying. She hates the country we live in. She hates the food here. (1) If she was rich, she'd divorce her husband and travel the world. (2) She wishes she lived alone (not with kid?). Over weeks, I pieced this together from things she says. 1 and 2 she said to the class as examples in our new language. Said real chipper. I didn't know where to look.

At the same time, she's so happy and easy to breakout into a smile. In the mornings before class I see her smiling and laughing on her phone. She kinda flirted with me a little in the begining. But my other classmate, he gave her a ride somewhere with her guitar. I think she more flirts with him. She is always laughing at the little jokes in the class.

I honestly don't know what she's triggering in me but it's really uncomfortable. It's a small class two hours every day. It's like I'm sitting across from my absolute worst nightmare: A woman who'll tell a bunch of strangers she hates her husband and wishes she could leave him. I'm sitting across from someone that's emotionally batshit crazy.

Oh yes, she's drop-dead pretty. And I'm trying everything not to have to make eye contact with her.

That's what's making me sad. How much I don't want to have to deal with this woman on monday. Six students in the class, we sit around a big table.

She gives me the creeps. My other classmates, they seem to be very into her. All shucks and laughing at her shit. Once this class ends, I'm enrolling in another school.

Sorry for your loss. Mine went when I was 16. Don't come here. Not Sup Forums. Do something else for a while. Good luck.

You seem angry for some reason, senpai.

And that's my last resort.

I appreciate it. I just pop in for like 10 minutes every few days...old habits, I guess.

I joined the millitary so me and my girlfriend could be better off financially, but she moved on with her life when i went to basic. I am left with nothing in a job i only wanted to do because of her. I miss her so much, but I fucked it up because I wanted us to have more than we did. I got greedy and I'll regret it forever

Lots of reasons, take your pick

>seems angry
>/b

Fucking shit eating retarded pig-fucker.
This is me jovial, you colon cramming faggot

I have terrible TMJ disorder with random jaw cracking and ear popping. My jaw is constantly sore and sometimes bites down on its own. I've also had gynecomastia for about 10 years now and just got over my acne problems at 25.

Also I've never had my dick sucked.

Still here Mama Mercy?

Lost both my legs and left forearm to an IED.
Can't get employed since rejoining civilian life - constant ptsd.
Now that fucker Trump is trying to take away my Medicaid after me giving everything for my country.
The only viable option now is suicide.

Fuck this world.

>mama mercy

You fucking millennial cunts.
The OBVIOUS nick name is "Sister of Mercy" - but you faggot youngins are too fucking stupid

Because I'm french.
With that said, I'm 32, NEET, virgin, have no friends, live with dad, spend 12 hours/day on my PC, never had a job and have bipolar disorder and a strong social phobia. \o/

I can't see my forehead.

Gynecomastia at your age ? How ?

take one of the fucks out with you m8

>be me
>be 20 and no gf
>its my second year now applying for jobs but it seems that i cant get any jobs
>my life goes down the drain
>no money for doing something interesting with my friends sp we dont hang around and do nothing all the time
>always get asked why i have no job
>literally every 12 hours at least 1 time
>i cant open up to people not even parents
>i just want to die but i dont want to make my parents sad and disappointed and i also dont wanna let my friends down

Because I don't have a gf, I haven't had sex in months and I'm too young and not bad looking to pay for sex

Almost 30, make 40k a year, just no idea or direction in my life. Have amazing gf, house, sports car, just nothing makes me happy I go home just to stare blankly at my computer.

Where is this aggression coming from brother?

No need to be emotional about it. We're all here for one reason or another. Let's be at peace with one another.

Harmful neighbors

More?

Because I'm malnourished.

Because there's so much shit i want to do but I have absolutely no motivation to do any of it.

Welcome to the zone

because politics. i'm just angry and sad about it all.

you should gather up the motivation to kill yourself you fucking degenerate