Asian thread

Asian thread

Bump

Mine.

cute

kek

who is she?

Some chick I met on a dating APP, this is my OC.

Cool to see it shared around all over the place.

any nudies?

post girls you faggots

stfu nobodies posting anything fggt

Stop posting flips.

They aren't asian, they are pacific islander / spanish mix.

Stop posting old women with fat bags.

It's gross, and you are fucking retarded for getting excited by it.

Stop posting fat, ugly whores.

There are plenty of pictures of attractive asian women. You have no reason to collect images of objectively ugly ones.

These threads are almost always garbage because you mental midgets scoop up whatever picture features a naked slant you can get your paws on, and you think its exciting because her teeth are fucked up and her eyes are squinty. Fucking fix yourselves.

He is an example of an interesting picture of a naked asian woman. She is not particularly beautiful in the face, but her body is stunning and the picture composition actually shows it off.

No more of this dark, blurry, fat granny shit. Fuck off.

Stop posting ugly fucking flips and old women. What the fuck is wrong with you morons.

here's an asian women

Stop posting UGLY asians. Stop posting blurry photos that show nothing.

THIS is a good photo. Look at that body. It's not hard to find stuff like this. Just have some fucking standards and stop collecting worthless images of ugly/fat/old women. Stop posting pictures of cocks and another mans semen, you literal faggots. If you have a picture of a cock on your computer, you are gay. Yes, even if its yours.

Fucking dumb assholes.

Because those are the women they are dating.

This

Stop posting BORING garbage of UGLY women.

If you absolutely have to post a nigger-tier asian (a flip) do it like this.

Face hidden, her good assets exposed. This is the only way to fuck a flip. Shove her face into the couch and pound her holes. I don't even remember her fucking face, except that it was ugly, but that she was 4' 10', about 85lbs, but somehow had a fat little bubble butt.

Here is is. Post images like THIS. You utter faggots.

Agreed but what about chinese polynesian girls?

Why do you think anybody wants a picture of the FAT, UGLY, OLD women that you have on your computers? Get rid of them.

>but muh REAL women
>muh amateurs!

No. There are thousands, maybe millions of beautiful asian women who are also stupid enough to let men take naked pictures of them in compromising positions. Why the fuck are you so pathetic, weird, and creepy to collect images of the gross and ugly ones?

Fucking fix your brains. I don't care if you are just as fat and ugly and old as them. It's no excuse. I watch fat old guys bring beautiful 18-19 year olds back to their hotels and bareback them in philippines and thailand and cambodia.

What's your excuse for merely having photos of ugly slants? Fuck off PLEASE.

WOW another beautiful asian booty and cute little pussy. Dang that was hard to find.

who else wants to see the basement tapes?

The resolution of this picture is too small!!!!!!