How can we ensure that we have a 100% white free future?

How can we ensure that we have a 100% white free future?

These savages are destroying the planet and killing and looting wherever they go. We need to strive for a better future for non-white children.

You can help make a difference by marrying and having a family with a non-white person. Alternatively, you can simply remain single virgins who never procreate or perhaps even commit suicide.

It should not be okay to be white, we must speak up and have our voices heard. The white race has got to go!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jZEERtZjlLs
youtube.com/watch?v=4NShEKYoPXw
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

go to bed John

Shut the fuck up.

op probably never touched a girl before. Also, im asian fucking a white gf

That picture turned me into a nazi

I have never actually met a good looking/well-adjusted white supremacist. The guys in the picture you posted all look like socially awkward serial-killers.

that's because they don't scream that they are one. When was the last time you met a good looking, openly gay dude?

>When was the last time you met a good looking, openly gay dude?
You're joking right?

Nah no one could hate whites as much as jews, they're so pathetic theyre created an entire culture around being the victim

Underrated

Yesterday, at a birthday party my girlfriend and I attended.

In fact, both hosts and at least three of their guests were both good looking and openly gay.

Or are you asking if they were 'flamboyantly gay"? Because there's a pretty big fucking difference between being openly gay and flamboyant.

The thing is prejudice people and people who have natural generalizations are always lumped up in the same group as white supremacist who are generally low quality weird looking uneducated folks.

The problem with this is it doesn't allow us to openly discuss black statistics in America without being considered racists.

I'm a white guy, but I have to say racism is stupid, especially the white racist point of view. Among early humans, which is more like us today? Homo Sapien or Neanderthal?
No, put that little nugget in your brain. Remember your answer.
Homo Sapiens originate in Africa, Neanderthals a bit more north. They did mix some and both became our ancestors in one degree or another.
Highest percentage of Neanderthal is what ethnicity? Surprise. It's white people.
Highest percentage of Homo Sapiens? Surprise. It's black people.
You can either rage in your ignorance believing DNA is the inescapable nature of us and that your race is the top. Or you can just accept that ethnicity is more culture and region of the ancient past.
Oh, and if you are a "blacks are superior" idiot, you are just as stupid. Blacks, having higher Homo Sapien DNA have a long history of having whites, higher Neanderthal DNA, dominate them. Nobody, ethnically speaking is superior in race nor morality.

/thread

I've been all around the world, lived in 8+ countries and I can tell you races act differently based on the culture.

With that being said, the African American negro is doomed.
P.S. I'm a Black guy.

spotted the 12yo white suburbanite

what do you mean... H. sapiens displaced Neanderthals following their migration out of Africa.

>100% white free future
good news is there will be a fuck ton of tech support
bad news is there will be nothing for tech for them to support

>nu/pol/ and t_d shit.
Get back to your containment board cancer.

they also interbreed

>pathetic.
>in charge of the world.
Which is it faggot? You never can make your mind up.

niggers don't real

Your correlation is shit, just like your ancestry

Very relevant

I'm not into your racist shit, but if I were to play that game I'd beat you. White, blonde, blue eyed, tall and pure.
Pic related is a leading "white" racist.
>your correlation is shit.
Nazis play the victim card constantly, bunch of snowflakes who have been cucked by someone they consider inferior to them.

The black kid isn't hers. 50/50 Mulattos aren't that dark skinned.

>she is raising her husbands child
How do you feel now white girl?

We fuck our men and you have to raise our children like the little cuckess you are.

>How can we ensure that we have a 100% white free future?

Donald Trump, he'll kill them all.

This place is only for games dickhead, you need to L E A R N some shit

>bad news is there will be nothing for tech for them to support

Yeah, because it's not like 50% of the people working in tech worldwide are east asians.

But user, he likes jews.

He is exactly the same as Obongo, just for a different target group.

I'm tall light eyed and blonde, both my great grandparents were from Germany. Lets just get this straight, people's wannbe nazi bullshit is fucking retarded. No one gives a fuck about them. But you're at the bottom of the human totem pole also buddy. I know this is bait, but there are people who actually think like this. I fuck who i want and marry who i want, same goes for everyone else. If you actually are triggered and care who other people fuck/marry you need to off yourself.

What is your point? Asians are not white.

You are a disgrace for germany.

A young Adolf Hitler falls in love with a Jewish girl named Stephanie Isak.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number through a magical cellphone. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the Jew, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression, calling him goyim behind his back. After some investigation, he finds out that the Semite he called is not the same Semite he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe Neo-Nazi counterpart, who has fallen in love with Adolf's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush and has engineered the Holocaust as a result.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of JEWS.

OP: youtube.com/watch?v=jZEERtZjlLs

and stay there with your forced meme.

Iki wo tomemasu yappa kurushii desu
Iki wo suimasu san ni ichi
Demo kurushii desu yappa kurushii desu
Kimi ga koko ni inai no wa nande da

Iki ga dekimasu boku ikitemasu
Ikite iru noni samishii.
Demo ikitemasu waratte ikitemasu
Kimi ga koko ni inai noni nande...?

Nee waratte ii yo nee naite mo ii yo
Nee okotte ii yo suki ni natte ii yo
Nee KISU shite ii yo nee daite mo ii yo
Nee kimi dake no boku ni shite kurete ii yo

KIMI ni aemasu ATASHI ureshii desu
Ikite iru kara samishii.
Toki wo tomemasu toka itte mimasu
"Douka" to negaimasu unteach....

Nee waratte ii no? Nee naite mo ii no?
Nee okotte ii no? Suki ni natte ii no?
Nee KISU shite ii no? Nee daite mo ii no?
ATASHI dake no KIMI ni shite mo ii no kana...

Nee waratte ii yo nee naite mo ii yo
Nee okotte ii yo suki ni natte ii yo
Nee KISU shite ii yo nee daite mo ii yo
Nee kimi dake no boku ni shite kurete ii yo

"Waratteru." "KIMI datte"
"Naiteru no?" "Kimi datte"
"Suki da yo" "Boku datte"
"Mata aeru yo." "Matteru"

Matteru.

youtube.com/watch?v=4NShEKYoPXw

Not an argument.
>I'm a victim of Jews.
Your game.

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825

By focusing on intelligent Ashkenazi Jews as the enemy instead of subhuman Shitskins and dumb sluts

FINDS

>people
>east asians
>pick one

Ein junger Adolf Hitler verliebt sich in ein jüdisches Mädchen namens Stephanie Isak.

Unfähig zu gestehen, ist er von einem deus ex machina mit der Telefonnummer des Mädchens durch ein magisches Handy begabt. Ich nehme die merkwürdige Vorwahl nicht an, er ruft sie sofort an und freut sich, herauszufinden, dass sie ihn auch zerschlagen hat.

Aber am nächsten Tag, wenn er die Gespräche des Vortages an den Juden erzählt, sieht sie ihn nur mit einem verwirrten Ausdruck an und nennt ihn Gojim hinter seinem Rücken. Nach einigen Untersuchungen findet er heraus, dass der Semite, den er anrief, nicht derselbe ist, den er sich verliebt hat. Tatsächlich existiert sie überhaupt nicht in diesem Universum. Sie ist das abwechslungsreiche Universum des Neonazas, das sich in Adolfs eigenem AU-Selbst verliebt hat, der sich auch nicht glücklich über ihre Zerstörung kennt und den Holocaust als Ergebnis entwickelt hat.

Hijinks folgen, da die beiden einen Deal aufschlagen, um einander ihre dunkelsten, die meisten privaten Geheimnisse zu geben, um das andere mit den Waffen auszustatten, die sie brauchen, um das Herz ihres anderen selbst zu erobern. Während die beiden ihre jeweiligen Lieben jagen, kommt DRAMA, als sie anfangen, sich ineinander zu verlieben und die NATURE von JUDEN zu hinterfragen.

That's poorly translated.

east asians have a strong business execution streak
but innovation seems strongest in whites, and jooz too

Most Germans would disagree so you're wrong.

Your ancestors wouldn't disagree.

Go to bed you Nazi troll, and bring better bait tomorrow.

youre just a mad hillary cunton voter, who now wants to trigger some tmump voters.
how can someone get this butthurt over an president election.
you americunts crazy :^)

I'd be jealous if she wasn't ugly

Encourage white traps and white men to be attracted to traps.

you just keep posting white hate kid.
Trump 2020 is in the bag.

this means what?

>These savages are destroying the planet and killing and looting wherever they go
why are you talking about black people?

sure kid

>encourage

Like I need any encouraging to become more of a raging faggot than I already am

come on now kid we both know the only uneducated people in america are black or latino.

funny how when we returned we had advanced but they didn't.

So you want segregation? Yeah, let me know how well that works for you.

>How can we ensure that we have a 100% white free future?
Stop being inferior to whites
Hahaha good luck with that Jamal