Qt3.14? What's wrong with people? Who made all this internet shit?

qt3.14? What's wrong with people? Who made all this internet shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's because pi is approximately 3.14, thus writing 3.14 can be pronounced as "pi", which phonetically sounds like pie

furthermore the letters "q" and "t " would b pronounced as "cu" and "tie" respectively.

all this means that qt3.14 can be pronounced as "cutiepie"

does it make more sense now?

user please..

You're going to offend his insanely high IQ.

but why?

what you mean but why? mother fucker just explained it you fucking ricktard

Why all this fucking hassle? if you want write cutiepie write fucking cutiepie.

it's just a thing bro, you don't HAVE to type it like that.

Stop being so fucking butthurt over internet slang, you fucking retard

itt tard fight

write out "cutie pie" to your significant other 450000 times. Then you'll realize why some diversity is needed. I've called my SO queue tea pai and q tee pie and probably every other variation. It just get's old saying and writing the same shit over and over.
I mean not like someone like you has an SO.

>Pickle Rick-Ai

A pickle falls in love with a girl pickle.

Unable to confess that god isn't real, he is gifted with by a deus ex pickle with the girl’s pickle number. Never minding the strange pickle code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she doesn't believe in god as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a pickleplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that god isn't real and is not the same pickle he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn’t exist in this pickle at all. She is the girl’s alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own pickle self, who too is blissfully unaware of god not being real.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private pickles in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer religion. While the two chase their respective loved pickles, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with atheism and question the NATURE of PICKLE RICK.

Already a thing.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

I'M A FORCED MEME, MORTY! I'M KEIT-AI RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!

inb4 404

To be quite frank, one does need to have a rather significant amount of intellect to comprehend Richard & Mortimer. Why, just yesterday I attempted to show my cousin (who has just entered his seventh year) the episode where the titular character, Rick, turns himself into a pickled cucumber. He laughed at the mere thought of a man become fermented vegetable, but I sat there watching, lamenting the deeper message: the death of intellectual pursuit, the desensitization to societal filth, muck, and mire, and the shameless abandonment of psychological understanding.

At the end my cousin turned to me and proclaimed, "I am the scientist that was once named Rick, but I have now become a pickled cucumber. Look at me, I am pickled Rick!", and I could not help but smile, not that the line he had just recited was humorous, but at the realization that this, in front of my very eyes, was the sum of what the episode had just warned against.

I cannot blame my cousin just as much as a man cannot blame a dog for consuming its own bile. It merely does not know any better, and what could be said about a man who judges things he does not have merit to judge?

ITT: a bunch of faggots pretending to be smart but in reality,it's a bunch of Sup Forums tards who watch cartoons, enjoy you charade

Im cucumber rick.

fags from Sup Forums watch cartoons?

>ITT: enjoy you charade

Like Jackie Chan but a little faggot.

cancer

I thought trolling died in 2014?

i almost called you a retard
until i realized you were being a sneaky little troll
7/10 gg