How do we explain to idiots that earth is flat?

How do we explain to idiots that earth is flat?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W9u297hArbI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's not flat. The earth is banana shaped, you stupid Abo.

Aw, would you look at that. It's retarded.

Abo's aren't that stupid to believe flat earth theory

>Antarctica is a ring
you dun goof'd

So tell me, who would gain from the world being flat? Why would governments spend trillions into upkeeping and convincing the world population that the world is round

Seasons?

If the Earth is flat, does that mean the lizard people come from the other side of the disk?

It's not banana shaped. The earth is bagle shaped.

if this model were correct, then with a powerful telescope and a high vantage point you'd be able to see the sun at night. so give us some video proof or get the fuck out.

Earth is my city.

>How does idiot explain that earth is flat?
here, fixed

how does gravity work on a flat earth?

False. Earth is dick shaped.

The universe is a bagel. It appears to expand but it's actually rolling over to the collapse on the underside

>Earth is dick shaped
Just like the inside of your colon

According to this model days should always last the same times, and that doesn't happens.

Also the moon is visible by day, and that's not possible according to op's pic.

youre wrong, earth is a cube

>Earth is a big fat dump God took and flushed away.

This theory explains quite a lot of things, actually.

kekked hard

this

Dubs don't lie!

The people on the other side are fat enough in mass to prevent everything on the blue side of the disk from flying off into space.

Motherfucker it is 2017 the earth is round u cunt

But the banana earth got trips

some of them come from the other domes and travel here by tunnels, some live underground. some are demons who manifest in serpentine form.

that's how physics work

>the sun
>at night

come on, everyone knows they turn it off and flip into moon mode at nighttime

Fun Fact: There are only 11 galaxies. The rest are reflections.

the earth is only flat if you're a retard tho

to discredit holy texts/prevent masses from connection with God--governments=Luciferian/demon (angel) controlled system.

that post is a question, not a statement, you mango.

needs more turtles. turtles all the way down.

you're right

me love some minecraft

OP's image clearly shows a rotating spotlight that is never off, using this model you would be able to see the cone of light coming down from a spot that is not under the lit area, just like you can see the cone of light that a streetlamp produces.

youtube.com/watch?v=W9u297hArbI

earth is a square flat

God is a civil engineer, placing the recreation facilities next to the sewerage

What is gravity?
What are seasons?
Why is Australia squashed?
How did explorers lie about reaching the south pole?
How do the long days/nights work as you near the poles? all I see are long days in the north constantly
What keeps Antarctica from eroding into the abyss?
What causes earthquakes or volcanoes?
Why isn't the Moon flat too?

no.

the moon is flat , prove me wrong.
pro tip , watch the moon landing , shit was flat

So you believe the moon landing was real, but that the moon is flat?

yes , prove me wrong

a lie
geoengineered
?
cold war/aliens/nazis kicked their ass, they couldnt publicly show defeat
have you been to the north? it doesnt exist.
fake and gay
it is another synthetic light source

you both wrong... Aristote said the moon is a miror who reflect the flat earth.

Everyone is wrong. It's the sun that's flat.

>cold war/aliens/nazis kicked their ass
Which is it?

>The moon is a synthetic light source
Tell me more

The sun is 4 dimensional and we can only see a small part of it

no, sun is flat, he turn arround the empty cubic earth with a flat-mirror moon

You can't... every time you explain something, they answer with something completely random completely out of context (like international conspiration, illuminatis, ...). I asked someone once on FB asking for a single proof and he just posted a 10 minutes propaganda video about... conspiration and illuminatis.

You can laugh but you can;t change reality and truth.

Sorry.

Here is scientific proof.

it was the cold war. aliens (fallen angels) and nazis kicked their ass. Byrd couldn't come back to the free world and reveal what was down there and why they suffered such heavy casualties.

the moon is partially transparent, it is in a state of decay it was once fully covered with it's luminous material but no more. still functioning, though.

but whats the proof that its "not flat"

How does this gif explains that the sun isnt visible from every point of the earth and the fact that the sun sets under the horizind and not going directly sideways out of sight?

There is no gravity. Density explains every thing...

because marco pollo had buttsecks with chris columbrus

the question is: what's on the other side of the flat earth?

It's quite obvious. Just go to the edge and throw yourself off it to provide proof

No one has been there. My guess - bedrock.

the underworld.--hello, the doan all that shit

hell* not hello

trillions of glowworms

bedrock? OMG, it explain everything

Moon don't act the same whatever you're in the north part or in the south part of this planet. You' can explain that on a round shaped planet and not on a flat one.

Also, mathematically speaking, it's hard to keep a secret (the flat/round theory) long enough between a lot of people. For instance, 10000 guys (or more is you consider heavy conspiration) can't keep a secret more than a few years.

Of course water will reflect light.
Do that same thing as your pic on a solid plane of earth and you aren't going to get the same result

Lol that surface is curved the wrong way, idiots.

Why does evidence show that if the pock marks on the moon are indeed craters, that each object came in at an exact 90° angle, forming a perfect circle crater. If they were indeed made from incoming asteroids and meteorites, they would have been coming in from every angle, not just 90°, and we would see evidence of this in the craters that they left, yet, we do not

earts is a sphere, and we are inside?

That seems to be what your pic suggests.
Also:Water is reflective
Paper isn't as reflective

Flat earth is the biggest mass troll move ever . . . right?

Please tell me it is and people don't actually believe this

Summer solstice
Winter solstice
Weather/wind patterns

All easily disprove any flat earth retards.

People actually believe this..

There’s some nigger rapper that started a gofundme to prove it, this is him.

This

and why not pics from the edge? Im sure some flatard would want that proof of looking over the edge of the disc

What causes polar nights?

I don't think the government gives a fuck about holy texts.
Your holy texts, anyway.

Neil deGrase Tyson does not approve this thread

Idiots already think the earth is flat

Yeah because billions of christians faith is based solely on the shape of the earth...

NASA

you couldn't be farther off the mark
for all intents and purposes it might as well be
totally backwards. their idea of the shape of the earth is based on their faith.

I guess all of the meteors that crashed into the planet had the access codes for our shields, we need to set it to a rotating frequency.

The English language, which is a form of black magick in and of itself, is 'proof'. It is a 'witch' language, its occlusive by its own nature.

pieces of shield falling off/crafts hitting dome

But you say the “evil government” lies so we’re further from god, so just because we choose to think it’s a sphere that means we’re bad christians? Judge not brutha!

Don't waste your energy, just push the idiots from the edge of the world. This will prove them that you are right.
Although you'll need to find the edge without GPS assistance, since GPS is just an hoax and cannot work.

>pieces of shield

This thread is pure autism.

>so just because we choose to think it’s a sphere that means we’re bad christians
i never said that in no way shape or form. you said that.

are you implying the governments are not evil? if you are, that's more delusional than the flat earth.

Nice deflection with backpedal

If it doesn’t make us bad christians then why are the evil demons doing it? Why go through all of that just to lie for no reason whatsoever?

If this were accurate, northern Canada would be sunny more than 50% of the time and southern Australia would only be light for 1/5th of each day. Also, how does this account for seasons?

pointing out your strawman is not deflection, nor does it change the fact that i never made that statement. evil demons doing what? what are you even on about at this point?

focault disapproves