The year is 2018, and Trump has been impeached and successfully tried by the military for Treason...

The year is 2018, and Trump has been impeached and successfully tried by the military for Treason. If you were hired by Congress and had a $500000 budget to execute the traitor Donald Trump, how would you spend it? On what? How will you execute him?

You moron, impeached, does not mean death penalty, at worst he will be just put in jail.

>tried by the military
W-what exactly did they try?

>successfully tried by the military for Treason.

>10$ dollar rope
>Any free tree anywhere

This isn't how impeachment works though, you're retarded and wasting taxpayer money.

The year is 2020 and Trump has been successfully reelected by the people. OP is found dead in his basement from AIDS. If you had a 500,000 ¥ budget from Congress to buy your favorite anime, what would you buy?

Who the fuck would have given him AIDS tho

If there is a military coup, it will be against a democrat, and it will put Mattis in office as dictator for life.

why would you waste that much money on that fat orange
>$5 rusty hammer at yard sale
>introduce hammer to skull repeatedly
>$499995 saved

The impeachment came before the military arrested him and tried him to prevent him from pardoning himself. They are seperate, consecutive events. It's why I ordered it the way I did.

I assume all the anonymous Craigslist cocks he was funneling into his mouth over the course of his life.

Thousands of men looked at OP, shrugged, and unzipped, all of them thinking "a mouth is a mouth, I guess".

shoot him in the head with a $150 .22 rifle and profit the rest of the money

I would add a good camera to that so you can sell the footage at a premium

the OP from the trap thread

Every post in this thread will be followed by the FBI becouse basically you are making plans on how to kill the President of the USA. Hope you all get vanned. All hail Trump!

he's a faggot, i hear they're desperate enough to fuck shitfilled assholes, i'm sure they'll fuck the loser OP

> put money in safe
> get kitchen knife

You do understand that if President Trump is impeached, Vice President Pence takes over, right?

You would have a more restrained and polished politician running the country, but with the same values of Christianity, nationalism, and patriotism. He actually might be more effective at implementing the Trump agenda than Trump himself.

Exactly, you assume because you can't be bothered to look for the truth. Classic trump supporter.

If you're done shilling for your master, just answer the question. You are capable of removing yourself from your politics and have fun with the hypothetical. How would you do it?

>a $500000 budget to execute the traitor Donald Trump
Grab my axe I cut wood with, force down on a stump. Chop. Thunk.
Spend money on other things.

500 grand?
That would be enough to get him and me both out of the country.
If Trump gets impeached on the basis of the evidence we have today, something has clearly gone wrong in the American judiciary.
I'm no fan of Trump and even if I had had the chance, I wouldn't have voted for him. But he is enough of a human that if I were somehow conscripted from my home country to go to the US and execute him, I'd at least have a go at saving him.

I'm not writing a fuckong academic paper on the applications of presidential succession and pardoning. I'm making up a hypothetical to entertain myself on a slow Friday night.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Why would I play along with your gay little game?

I honestly wish the liberal fear mongering about death camps and mass deportations was actually real, so society could rid itself of people like you.

Well then It's a good thing that my invested post isn't reality
In my hypothetical they had a groundbreaking discovery and confirmed 100% without a doubt that he is a traitor. Stop fretting with the details

Trump is trash, but let's not kid ourselves by thinking the system would be any less dysfunctional if Trump were impeached.

No they dont. They are sll still emotional and butt hurt their girl hilary lost. They of course would never tolerate talk such as this if their girl was in the white house. Hell, she could literally slit a babys throught everyday as a human sacrifice and they would be rationalising her actions saying its not illegal.

No, you're whining like a bitch because nobody here wants to deal with your nonsense.

Also, fucking aussie detected.

>She could literally slit a baby's throat every day as human sacrifice
>Implying she doesn't already

Once we stop fretting with the details, a miscarriage of justice is certain.
You made a thread to have people rub their murder boners while thinking of the current American president.
Unless you can provide a story where his guilt is certain, I'm gonna be of the opinion that saving him is the only right thing to do.