Why don't you own a gun?

Why don't you own a gun?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wpZdUgBzh7Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I do.

....but I own 5 guns

I own 6. 4 rifles, 2 pistols.

Because I'm not a manlet hiding his insecurities behind a piece of metal.

Psychological projection is a psychological defense mechanism where a person subconsciously denies his or her own attributes, thoughts, and emotions, which are then ascribed to the outside world, usually to other people. Thus, projection involves imagining or projecting the belief that others originate those feelings.

>N-no you.
lmao

this is now a pro 2nd amendment thread

How the fuck you going to kill a guy with a gun without a gun? Flex on him?

If owning a firearm makes you an insecure manlet, what does that make the government :^)?

What makes you think I don't

You're a manlet hiding his insecurities behind a comuter screen

Because I live in eurocukistan and it's barely a struggle to have the right to bear weapons.

Guns are the governments way of reassuring cowards that they have power over it, when in reality you only have outdated and ineffectual weapons that could only harm your fellow citizens.

A REALLY insecure manlet

As a genderqueer dick sucking blowjob giving multi gender fucking penis receding Obama's dick loving Russian hating trump destroying cuckold becoming CNN watching anti-violent but still violent protesting liberal fucktard that I am, i automatically have to disagree with whatever you say because of your views, even if they are better and actually make more sense than my leftist Democratic views. Let allahu ackbar into the us so I can blame the right for being right once they bomb the shit out of us!

I don't want to kill myself but if I had the option I would

>You could never beat the US government, it's far too powerful and you just have outdated and ineffectual weapons

Oh, herro

I have one HK USP compact 9mm (in spain).

too many hoops to jump though just for target shooting and don't really need one for self defense

>you can't fight the government with your ar-15 cuz they have drones

>inb4 ricegay

I don't have the kind of money that it takes to own a handgun in this country. My father has two shotguns which he taught me to shoot with, but he became retarded in his old age and stopped going was a kid hunting, only took me like three times when.
Once I have stable income I will see about jumping through the required hoops for the peestol (membership in a competitive shooting association and so on) and find somebody to teach me to hunt with a shotgun.

No niggers in my area.

I do. So that when the communists come I can kill them.

>going was a kid hunting, only took me like three times when.
*going hunting, only took me three times when I was a kid
Do you know how sometimes your computer produces a mouse-click of his own? Fuck that shit.

Looking to buy my first gun for home defense
One thats cheap, reliable, and easy to maintain for a first shooter
So far I've had my eyes on Armscor's 1911 GI models or one of their M206 snub revolvers
Would like a compact pistol chambered in 9mm but one that isn't freakishly small and lets me get a full grasp on it

Forgot pic

its against the law
yes even in florida

Convicted felon confirmed.
>404 rights not found

Kind of expensive and fairly useless where I live.

Teach your kids to shoot

>Kawasaki

>Not a Honda

Girls with guns, please.

Because I'm not a faggot American who jacks off by fucking a shotgun

Pic related

because it's illegal in europe and i wont buy a faggot gas pistol

Mil surp.

but schindler's list is a fiction

No
Pic related

Stupidest faggiest fucking argument I've ever heard

Billions also didn't die of diabetes but that doesn't mean we shouldn't progress medicine for it

because I'm not a pussy

>implying jews didn't have access to weapons

I do but I almost wish I didn't..
A crappy .45 HiPoint, 154 dollars brand new....
Sure it works and is pretty "accurate" but it's so fugly.. And heavy. And clunky.
Keep it in my truck where I don't have to look at it.

im not against guns at all just saying that schindler's list is a fiction

Billions don't have Down syndrome so we shouldn't have support for those who do

Oskar Schindler (28 April 1908 – 9 October 1974) was a German industrialist and a member of the Nazi Party, who is credited with saving the lives of 1,200 Jews during the Holocaust by employing them in his enamelware and ammunitions factories, which were located in occupied Poland and the Protectorate of Bohemia and Moravia. He is the subject of the 1982 novel Schindler's Ark and its 1993 film adaptation, Schindler's List, which reflected his life as an opportunist initially motivated by profit, who came to show extraordinary initiative, tenacity, and dedication to save the lives of his Jewish employees

One of these terrible creations?

Says the guy behind a computer screen. Checkmate atheists.

Some people die from sucking cock, yet here you are.

Because I don't have a reason to get a gun permit

>sub $200 that you can shoot in the slide with another pistol at 10' and it still function

>terrible

Pick one

Because I'm not gay :^)

>One of these terrible creations?
Yes.. Needed a cheap gun to go shooting with my buddies. Local shop had two in stock.
>should have spent 450 on a S&W revolver instead

I never said I wasn't hiding my insecurities behind my computer screen, I said this guy did too

Thank God for America
Thank God for Smith and Wesson
And
Thank God for President Trump

it's illegal - ukfag and the only guns I can find on dream were 700 euros delivered in different parts. At least we're able to own machetes legally?...

I'll just beat him to death with my bare hands and that huge pink dildo of yours.

Wut?
It's horrible to handle. Literally no balance, the trigger is worse than my little brothers soft air gun and it makes strange clunking noises every 3rd or 4th shot..

because i would have an hero'd if i had one.

Ruger is currently the best American gun manufacturer

Banning guns.

And?

I do. But I can`t buy a proper handgun thanks to Russian laws tho. :(

Yeah but it's the AK of pistols...other than AK pistols I mean

You can literally shoot it in the slide and it still works

>Los Angeles Times Book Prize for Fiction
So true. Much reality. wow.

Get a Ruger...

Thinks I only own a Smith and Wesson
Child.

Because in my country I have to be at least 25, get a permit to but guns, pass an exam, get a possible collateral damage insurance, and be rich. For example, shitty AR-15 that would cost $400 in USA costs $2000 here.

Oh, also if I buy a gun tovarisch mayor will make occasional visits to check if I'm keeping it properly.

>You can literally shoot it in the slide and it still works
Source? It gets clogged up by beer (literally spilled beer on it and had to clean the damn thing before it would rack again)

>bear weapons
Yeah, officer. I always have my bear with me just in case I get robbed or raped. If that happens I'll just throw my weaponized grizzly at them. God bless America and my right to bear-arms.

Don't like Ruger.

There's just something basically wrong with that

In other words, your opinion doesn’t count then. Run along, it’s prayer time.

Best...
Idiot

>conservative
>making sense
Yeah, right kiddo.

youtube.com/watch?v=wpZdUgBzh7Y

Maybe so but always liked S&W and old Colt's.
Ruger is just meh.

Been meaning to own one for quite some time, but never really settled down to figure out A.) which particular one to own first and B.) I'm a cheap and lazy bastard, and I rarely spend a lot of money on expensive stuff.

In case the mudslimes try again. Very wise, user.

Not him but he's somewhat correct.
The quality of those Hi Points are random to say the least.
Some run smooth and others don't.

Feels good, knowing I live in a free society

Because I live in a first world country

Last time I checked, there was some 20,000 laws already in place for gun control, you know little things like homicide is illegal.
We’re pretty much done on that end - murder is illegal, using a gun to scare people is illegal, using a gun to destroy someone else’s property is illegal.
So, how about you go fuck yourself and then fix all the problems that produce rampant gun crime within cities, particularly among the black communities and black males ages 18-28.
Unless you don’t care about the black and like to continue to use them as your reasoning for more gun control while letting them murder primarily themselves.
The left is as racist as they’ve always been - they just hide it better now.

First thing I notice, his gun racks a lot smoother than mine.
Second, his mag doesn't fall out randomly when he shoots it.
Something isn't right here..
What explains it. I gotta shitty one then..

My coworker abruptly went home this week. He says that his next door neighbor of 25 years shot himself in the head... while his wife was preparing him lunch downstairs.. I wonder what they're going through. Sad

Wouldn't a first world country respect your human right to self defence?

Good luck with being able to defend yourself when they come for your head.

Owned one for about 5 years always had an issue with ejecting the final shell.. even with expensive mags..other than that really solid

>I wonder what they're going through
They who?

I have a few.

All from the same era.

Just how weak are your delicate girly hands and arms, fella?
I had a moron kid use red loctite as lube accidentally and was still able to cycle it and break the glue to tear one down and sand off the adhesive and clean it.

Yeah that old army is pretty, but it’s ball and cap. Prefer cartridges - now, if it has a conversion cylinder...
Mmmmm

Is that one of the .22 cal GI training rifles? I have one of those.

I live in a first world country. I don't even lock my house. Why the fuck do I need a gun?

Another one

>red loctite as lube accidentally
>accidentally

* Not a pussy who's afraid of everything/one.
* Also don't live in a shitty society where I need one to protect me.
* Have gone hunting before - guns for that are fine.