Everyone I once cared about ignores me and doesn't bother talking to me...

Everyone I once cared about ignores me and doesn't bother talking to me, the girl I was head over heels for got with another guy. Anyone else know the feel of complete loneliness?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1-xGerv5FOk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nope, lifes pretty good right now and im still pretty young, sucks 2 suck dude.

>feels alone
>cries about it on Sup Forums of all places
fuckoff you worthless faggot

Preach brother

Yes, I was like that for a while.
Then I found out it was mostly self imposed loneliness.
So now whenever I feel lonely, I'll seek out other people.

I bet this faggot plays Fallout: New Vegas and sexualises inanimate objects all day

You're not alone user
You've got us :)

>lonelines
losernes you mean?

I hope it gets better for you user
I've been trying and I guess this could just be a shitty stage I'm going through
Thanks user, means alot man

ouch

you got me

Are you getting any help with how you feel?
Having an unbiased person to give you advice on how to improve your situation can help a lot.

I thought I was but then while I had some earplugs in while we were driving one of my friends I was getting help from said I was getting really annoying so I'm lost, which is why I posted on Sup Forums

if you're lonely and sad, some things things you should do, is tell your doctor that you're sad get antidepressants because its just chemicals that make you feel this way, so you would get chemicals to make you feel the opposite
try and not think about people that make you sad or things that make you sad and whenever they come to you just start to think about something else immediately
become abit narcissistic and try really hard to look good
find some hobbies and clubs and ask people if they want to go out but if they don't no biggie don't think about it keep a no care attitude but most importantly, don't think about the things that you know will make you sad
and try and plan and arrange stuff with people
its what i've been doing for the past month and a half after 5 months of pure shit and lifes starting to get better

That is where the unbiased part comes in, your friends can't be unbiased, but a therapist can.
If you're having issues with depression or anxiety I can recommend cognitive behavioral therapy.

Thanks user, I'll try all of the above, but the idea of becoming reliant on medications isn't something I'm too keen on, since I think my problems could be solved if I felt I was close to just one person in my life, but thankyou user, I hope your life continues to improve

I'll see about that, I live in a sort of remote area so some stuff isn't easily available but I'll look into it, thanks user

real depression and loneliness is just a downward spiral
there's no leaving it naturally

Mindfulness meditation might also do you some good.
Both of these things helped me out of a period of severe agoraphobia.

I honestly think that I'm just overreacting to a chain of bad events and stress, when I see a therapist I'll see what the deal is, I'm praying that I'm right but if it comes down to it I won't have much choice

dub dubs

youtube.com/watch?v=1-xGerv5FOk

An ex of mine used to meditate, hadn't thought of trying it, thanks user

thanks for the beautiful song user

if you haven't really thought about offing yourself then it prolly is just an overreaction

trip dubs actually.
I'm recommending mindfulness meditation specifically, since it trains you in finding the part of your mind where you can observe emotions and thoughts without being pulled along for a ride.
Once you can accept and assess emotions and thoughts, you can start deciding on how to act or not act on them.

No matter what happens in my life I'll never seriously consider offing myself, dying can't be any better than this
I'll definitely try it, it sounds helpful since my head has been all over the place lately

well when you're dead you don't think about anything like before you were born
you're not alive to feel sad to feel happy to question or think about anything
not very encouraging but death is better than being depressed

I can also help you get your head in place again.
Another side effect if you really get into it, is that you'll start becoming more honest and straightforward. Which isn't bad when you're looking for friends, people have an easier time liking you when you honestly show them who you are.

Thanks user, you're showing me that I've probably just overreacted to some stuff, if you're the guy I initially replied to, I hope you continue getting better
Thanks user, it seems like it'll really help

I can?
It can*

Yeah dw man the typo was understood

OP here, I'm off to bed, thanks to everyone that replied, all of you helped, have a good day/night guys

I still like correcting my mistakes, typing proficiently in something that is a second language to me is a point of pride to me.

You only feel alone if you need people

I guess everyone has their vices user
That's fair enough, have a good day man

You too user, sleep well.

eat more cheese
it will help for sure.

People are attracted to whoever they feel equal or inferior to.
People are attracted to whoever shows no need for this attraction.
People are attracted to people happier than them.