Ask Pickle Rick anything! Smartest pickle in universe will deliver!

Ask Pickle Rick anything! Smartest pickle in universe will deliver!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4mU802eQ3jE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is your name rick?

What is a process fractal?

No Mortimer is not! MOT is my name

How do I decide something to go first among 4 people

Why is Rick and Morty such crap?

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

Why do your pupils not change in size when you are in a dark or light room?

Your mom's ass after meeting with me

>To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.
>And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

i like the one with the classroom and einstein better

copypasta faggot

how do become super genius like you?

I'll have to knock you out!

Who are you

Why do you exist?

what it the meaning of life and was math discovered or created

Serious question here OP, are you familiar with the effects of glycerol on the gastrointestinal tract - specifically those on the lower esophagus/esophageal sphincter? I'm considering making a glycerite out of marshmallow root and chamomile to treat acid reflux though I can't find anything on pubmed that is very helpful. I wanted to use glycerol for its palatable/preservative/extracting properties, as any oil medium might cause nausea when ingested in excess due to its nature. Also, do you believe this carminative/demulcent herbal combination is optimal for a holistic alternative approach to the treatment of certain GI disorders?

Aren't OTC Nexium pills really cheap? I take those every day and no problems

You forgot your © symbol Mr. Shillington.

RICKE PICK
HAHAHAHHA SHUAHDSDSSSAAAAAAA

Are you just a cancer fanboy of RIck and Morty?

Do you like this video?

youtube.com/watch?v=4mU802eQ3jE

yes

fuck you justin

Roll

Why did you do it?