Ask a tranny in a diaper anything

Ask a tranny in a diaper anything

Where do you live? Will you help me with my bi curiosity?

Moar?

Can I give you a blowjob?

Why tho?

I know enough about this place to know telling you where i live is not a good thing ha

possibly if enough want it

turn off for me hunny

Nigger the ones you should worry about don't need you to tell them your address.

First poster here, will you let me dominate you? I live in South Florida

I've been trans for over a decade, i tried getting off the tranny train, but no good, even tried an heoring but im still here haha

Kik?

When you kill yourself are you going to use pills or a pistol?

I guess so. I've seen what they've done, I'm sure i saw someone arrange for a dude to take a dump in the middle of a road near a cafe years ago XD.

At what point do you see you've hit rock bottom and seek help?

Wrong side of the pond i'm afraid.
Visited Florida before though. Seen a drive by on Daytona Beach.

No guns here, pill too slow and painful. I like the idea of leaving a huge mess. Maybe that machine that shreds couches and shit.

Thought about it, but I don't trust councillers and shit, they'd only push for me to get my transition to help the liberal agendas.

what is your Kik and can we see your asshole?

Post more pics you're cute.

So you are a tranny with a diaper fetish now? Do you plan on getting surgery eventually? Or keep the cock and look like a chick? Wouldn’t mind seeing more if you are passable;)

The diapers have been there for just as long tbh. i'm thinking about having the surgery, but there is a call for chicks with a dick haha.
Not me in pic, kinda against posting pics of me on here

The site is not as bad as people say it is.
I've had put a picture of my face in rates threads serveral time's.
And only had once a guy trolling me putting my face on weird shit witch was funny as fck.
Sure people are total shit on here.
But were not evil. we're just human.