Miley is evil

Miley is evil.

Other urls found in this thread:

popnewsmagazine.com/satan-is-a-nice-guy-hes-misunderstood-miley-cyrus-about-her-pact-with-beelzebub/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

she could have been beautiful but her face's expression are all dumb looking

i think there are some religion where the devil isn't evil but just another angel doing its job.

Who fucking caaaaaares

Idiot

What's evil about this headline? She didn't say she wants to sacrifice babies. She said she wants to help people get to know a misunderstood individual.

I challenge you to name ONE evil thing that Satan did.

>He offered to feed two hungry people in the garden of eden
>He gave critical thinking skills, free thought, and knowledge of good and evil to human who were otherwise mindless slaves
>He offered a man water while he was wandering the desert

That's about all that happened with Satan. More than that is just people attributing plagues and natural disasters to him, and we know he's not responsible for any of that.

This is news? Of course she is degenerate.....Satan has real power.....but thankfully Yeshua will smash him like a bug

Maybe. She's got a rockin bod though.

Hey guys Satan is not real just so you know.

That's something Satan would say, user.

nah she seems like a wonder lady

Juedaism. Satan is an angel who is the adversary. Not evil just points out the evils and sins committed by humanity

popnewsmagazine.com/satan-is-a-nice-guy-hes-misunderstood-miley-cyrus-about-her-pact-with-beelzebub/

no she doesnt

satan killed less than 10 people according to the bible. god killed tens of thousands, plus will send you to hell if you do something he doesn't like.

Besides the ugly piercings, tattoos and armpit hair.

Belzeboob

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled

Well she literally works for (((Hollywood))) the most Satanic place on Earth so don't be surprised

I'm not a fan of the tattoos either but the hair is hot.
Whatever you say.

hair doesnt equate to a "rockin bod"

Yeah but that also has to do with role and power (Satan having less of both than God) it would be comparing a CEO to a supervisor for layoffs

Never said it did. No idea where you got that from.

Gee I dunno it sorta sounds like something the devil would say

>infernal pact
Kek first time the ol horny goat got the bad end of the deal - fuck him, I'm still pretty sure he had something to do with Achy-Breaky Heart.

Been there Dan that

girls who abort their kids get fucked up in the head.

So if a CEO fires 90% of his staff and blames the supervisor under him, it's the supervisor's fault? That's fucking retarded.

Keyser Soze... The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

This
The Devil = Sociopaths.