Fastest way to get rid of a hickey? have a date in a few hours

Fastest way to get rid of a hickey? have a date in a few hours

Few hours aint gonna help shit.

vacuum cleaner to the hickey, sucks the blood back into the pores and causes the bruising to go away.
looks just like a lighter ride spot that you can then easily cover up.

good luck on the date

not even a bunch of cold spoons?

Go buy cover up at Walgreens.

Too late for that
Wear a scarf

pussy or gtfo

nigga thats a google image

dont have scarf

You step out of your boyfriend and got a hickey? That's cool, just cancel your date and come to my place. I'll fuck you and I won't care about your hickey.

>never claimed to be a chick
>assuming it's a femanon and not some dude asking
>pussy or gtfo
gtfo

use your brains to figure it out, casanova

Get a plastic bottle cap and twist it over the bruise and hold it

Why do people do this? SHAMEFUL DISPLAY! Btw in future never get one! Shit is trash yo!

Ted Bundy used to wear turtlenecks to hide a mole on his neck...

some bitch ate me when i wasnt looking
shit was not that cash

he never said pic related

Dude, if I had someone cute that was into me, I'd let them go to town on my neck and then return the favor.
>tfw i'll never have this

Bait

Shit-tier bait

not bait

anyone got a good excuse to push this shit back

you have a few hours to put cold spoons on your neck but not to get a scarf

'date' as in go to her place and smash. not gonna creepy scarf sex

>Give yourself a blackeye
>Say you were in a fight
>Say you should have seen the other bitch/guy
Hide in plain sight, did assassins creed teach you nothing?

It's October, do some weird costume/Halloween shit then

Hide it until it's time to smash.

If it's a guy he's likely to not care anyway.

Rub it. It may seem counter productive, but for some reason it works

For fucks sake use makeup you literal autist.

This right here. Just like girls, cover that shit up with the right tone for your skin

Use a powerful magnet. Works wonders.

This was kind of my idea. Make it bigger, say you got punched in the neck.

Honestly? Makeup

dont have any im a cis hetero male

You deserve to get caught

Nah. Fuck that. Grown women don't do that shit and if they do, that's the end of that. The second she starts sucking on your neck, be a man and don't let that shit happen

>2017
>Cis Hetero Male

Then go to Walmart and buy some is it really that hard

If my girl tried suckin my neck I would set her straight yo

Actual advice

Go to WalMart, buy some concealer; one that's green, one that's purple, and one that's skin colored. If you're so much of a pussy that you're worried about the cashier thinking you're buying makeup, say its for Halloween. The green will cancel out the red and the yellow will cancel out the purple. Top with skin colored, maybe get some powder to put on it to stay. Reapply if needed.

But actual actual advice, stop being a manwhore and sleeping around you slut

Makeup

how old are you OP? hickeys are high school tier shit.
you dun fucked up if you wanna juggle girls mi dude. never get marked anywhere you cant hide.
better call off your date you aint getting shit tonight

Lol is straight male not acceptable anymore

And rub it. only chance. Still gonna be noticeable

scarf

I cannot describe how much I despise you. There is nothing I want to do more than bash your skull on a sidewalk until you look like a pumpkin that also has been smashed repeatedly on a sidewalk. My brain can hardly process the intense frustration I feel towards you. I cannot wait for you to fail at everything and die.

Always thought love bite was an actual but cause yer getting rough and rowdy with yer randyness but then I found out it's when a girl reveals herself as the blood sucking parasite she is by attempting to suck your life juice out in the most retarded way possible

Fuck off.

Not our fault you are a whore who fucks and dates multiple guys.

You should go on the date with the hickies so this dude can know what kind of bitch you are.

That way he doesn't have to waste his time with a dumb cunt like you.

leave it dude. she's going to know you have options and it will increase sexual attraction. not even kidding

See
You literal retard

kek

Olive oil. Rub with fingers in the affected areas.

>imblying
>imblying
>imblying

youre so fucking stupid user, it's pieces of retarded shit like your self that is bringing down the once BASED user-base this hell hole of an excuse of an image board had at one period or another. Suicide is your only option.

If you can put it in a non-weird way, say it was your sister/cousin/female best friend in a playful way. E.g. you could say she found out about the date and gave you a hikey to prank you

thx, do I rub it in a semi circular clockwise rotation, or full circular clockwise, or semi circular non-clockwise or full circular non-clockwise?

Are you a virgin? Honestly?

Just rub it, you idiot.

Scarf.
Makeup.
or idk, be honest.

No, and I actually know a girl who did this to fuck with somebody.

Anyway OP has to options:
1. cover it and hope it is not discovered
2. openly show it and justify it in some way
For advice on that more back story is needed.

How about not being a whore?
that ought to help

Stupid.

The pic is definitely female. Those are definitely hickies. And stupid? I beg to differ. Obviously the bitch with hickies is concerned about them because the bitch does not want her date to see them. Obviously she wants to hide them from her date. Now why would she want to hide them so badly? Because she is messing around with multiple people and doesn't want to stop getting multiple dicks.

How do you not see that?

And I am the dumb one. Pffft.

Kek thanks for the laugh dude. You have a great day ;)

This