Why don't young people like Trump as much as Berncuck?

Why don't young people like Trump as much as Berncuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/
factcheck.org/person/donald-trump/
cbsnews.com/news/fact-check-did-donald-trump-predict-the-911-attacks/
politicususa.com/2016/02/09/trump-goes-paranoid-loon-in-nh-victory-speech-and-declares-employment-numbers-a-lie.html
abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/trump-campaign-aide-paul-manafort-title-39234762
forbes.com/sites/chasewithorn/2016/03/31/how-donald-trump-exaggerates-and-fibs-about-his-4-5-billion-net-worth/#6840153787e2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Most young people in USA are non-white, and non-whites think Trump is Hitler the Second Coming

Because they have yet to pay taxes.

Because social pressure is more important than intelligence to them.

The education system in the West indoctrinates children to sympathize with Jewish "persecution" and to accept Marxism as the greatest philosophy and political ideology in human existence.

The rise of the poor capitalist youth. Oh, the gap is widening.

>Most young people in USA are non-white

Pretty much this. "DUDE FREE SHIT LMAO" is the most enticing when you're a child who only takes and never has to worry about producing. That and general naivety/ignorance.

Furthermore, the young people that DO like trump face extreme ostracism if they vocally support trump. So there are plenty of closet trumpians in college and such. Personally I have to hold my tongue at work, even when libcucks virtue-signal about how evil trump is, because I could genuinely risk losing my job

>ost young people in USA are non-white
Only if they're like, under 4

you're right, but we should get used to hearing it. The next 50 years are not going to be pleasant.

in my experience a lot of young people agree with trumps ideas, but are too scared to support him publicly due to being called a racist, sexist, etc.

Because Bernie comes off as an honest candidate, in stark contrast to the sociopathic tendencies of Trump and Clinton.

The youth have a pretty well calibrated bullshit filter these days. Real recognise real

He's honestly retarded, I'll give him that.

Fraternities are based tbqh

I used to shit on frats for just being for fags who need to pay for friends, but I've walked back on that in recent years.

It's probably one of the last male spaces left, whereas every other male space in the world has been taken over and ruined by women. They're able to instill each other with a sense of brotherhood, masculinity, male values, etc. And that's important.

>normal, well-adjusted, socially accepted individuals
>support Trump
>unhealthy, selfish, SJW, hipster, cucked, gay, etc. individuals
>support Sanders

EVERY FUCKING TIME

FREE SHIT LMAO

A 60 foot wall 2000 miles long? Stop ALL the muslims from entering the US? Are you insane?

Trump is the lying-est politician of all time. He make Hillary looks like an amateur.
politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/
factcheck.org/person/donald-trump/
cbsnews.com/news/fact-check-did-donald-trump-predict-the-911-attacks/

That's all Drumpf is, smoke and mirrors. That's his business model. When he's not busy selling snake oil, he's peddling steaks and a phony college degree mill.

Drumpf makes his living on other people's money. You idiots want to hand him the US treasury.

Trump's American investors only get pennies on the dollar in bankruptcy court. Think about that.

Drumpf wont make immigrants leave. He hires thousands of foreign workers and gives them high paying American jobs through the H1B visa programs.

On his best days Drumpf lives in some altered-state reality that has nothing to do with ours.
politicususa.com/2016/02/09/trump-goes-paranoid-loon-in-nh-victory-speech-and-declares-employment-numbers-a-lie.html

He never tells the truth. I'm no fan of Rafeal Edwardo, but Drumpfter claimed Cruz's dad was in on the Kennedy assassination? How stupid and naive do you have to be to fall for made-up crap like that?

When Drumpf insults women in public, he's like the biggest ball-less loser cuck on the planet.

Trump writes books on 'business', but it's more like 'failed business'. He's run a bunch into the ground.

Trump was a democrat for 40 years before he suddenly became a 'conservative'. But as long as he's spouting hate speech against minorities, you don't care.

Bribery is the corrupting cancer of our democracy. In all situations, the billionaire is the briber.
abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/trump-campaign-aide-paul-manafort-title-39234762

The last time Trump ran for president, sensible American voters said they'd rather have the Muslim Negro from Kenya than The Donald.

They do. Everyone just hides their power level.

Because young people are a bunch of inexperienced, wishful-thinking fags who still believe in Disney bullshit.

so much of this is cringe.
>When Drumpf insults women in public, he's like the biggest ball-less loser cuck on the planet.
you ever watch a debate, hes got huge balls he has consistently called people out on their bullshit.
>Trump writes books on 'business', but it's more like 'failed business'. He's run a bunch into the ground.
he has 7.4 billion dollars, the man knows a thing or 2 about making money
>Trump was a democrat for 40 years before he suddenly became a 'conservative'.
democrat and conservative arent even comparable. you can be a democrat and be conservative fucking tard.

spotted some b8 m8tys

You're a fucking idiot, and I think you know that.

>so much of this is cringe.
Cringe? Buying anything Huckster Trump is selling is full face-palm stupidity

>you ever watch a debate, hes got huge balls he has consistently called people out on their bullshit.
Of course, it's Republican debate. They're all full of shit.

>he has 7.4 billion dollars, the man knows a thing or 2 about making money
You fell for that one too? He "says" he has that much but he won't release his tax returns like the other candidates?
forbes.com/sites/chasewithorn/2016/03/31/how-donald-trump-exaggerates-and-fibs-about-his-4-5-billion-net-worth/#6840153787e2

>democrat and conservative arent even comparable. you can be a democrat and be conservative fucking tard.
Mmmmk, If Trump is such a conservative, why are Republican party leaders having to coach him on their phony "values"?

i turned one of my friends to trump
the others lover Bernie but at least they hate hillary
they are all 18 and 19

whoops you forgot to call him Drumpf in that post

back to fucking reddit for you, faggot

I immediately know someone isn't serious if they post Drumpf. Sorry dude.

Because young minds are easy to manipulate, and young people accept the first thing they hear as fact.

Sanders is painted as a godsend by mainstream media, Trump is portrayed as, "Literally Hitler." These portrayals make their way onto social media platforms in the forms of status updates, memes, etc. and because young people don't know how to think or factcheck - despite this being the internet, where every bit of information one could really wish to know exists - their heads are filled with misinformation interpreted as facts.

TL;DR - Millennials are retarded.

Your post lost validity the moment you cited politifact. You realize that site is extremely biased towards the left, don't you?

>>most young people in USA are non-white
>Only if they're like, under 4

and that's all you need to know. because the parents of those kids are the majority of the younger people voting which means most of them are either race mixers or a minority themselves

>Sanders is painted as a godsend by mainstream media, Trump is portrayed as, "Literally Hitler."

Strawman. Yes, there are some who witnessed the holocaust and claim they see similarities i Trump's rise to power driven by the stupidest, most gullible people on the planet, but not the "mainstream media" whatever that is.

this is ATO at FSU

>You realize that site is extremely biased towards the left, don't you?

Facts are left-biased? Why is that not surprising?

the "youth" also supported obama in droves in 2008

look how that turned out, if real recognized real they wouldn't have voted for george bush in blackface

its all about peer pressure. these kids go to colleges that are filled with activists. that brain wash the shit out of them and they are made to feel like a racist or outcast if they dont follow along.

It's more an issue of young people don't question anything. They take the first soundbite they hear on Fox News and accept it as fact.

Yep, most fraternity guys don't really give a shit what other people think about them, so they're more likely to support someone like Trump because of that. They're also more likely to be attracted to someone who gives off a sense of masculinity, because when it comes down to it that's what fraternities encourage.