What the fuck is wrong with my face?

What the fuck is wrong with my face?

Why do people on /soc/ call me ugly, why am I always fucking lowest rated girl by all the raters while everyone else is deemed good enough in rate threads? Why am I a pathetic virgin? Please help me, I'm so miserable

I used to think I looked normal, decent even. I swear

Why the fuck doesnt anybody like me?

/soc/ made me suicidal

The Internet has completely fucking destroyed my pride, my self worth, my confidence, my womanhood, my life...

IM SUICIDAL

You’ve come to the right place, boy. I’d fuck you.

You are beautiful. People in general, but mostly people on the internet are fucking assholes. Just be you, and fuck all what shitty people say and do.

if this is not troll thread. ur a megga cutie

If not troll ugly people like to put other people down because of jealousy I would date the fuck out of you

I’d fuck you fr

its easier to make friends off line in the 21st century
youre fucking fine

Nothing is wrong - just try smiling

Assuming that's you and not someone trolling using your photo, I actually think you're adorable. The kind of cute that is ruined with makeup and whatnot.

You're pretty, shut up. I would drag my balls threw glass to kiss you.

> megga cutie pretending to be ugly

you know actual ugly people exist right?

Because you stupidly listen to what people have to say/ think about you, worse of you listen to the internet (and it's slums). Big
mistake. Start loving and respecting yourself and being more positive and that energy will be contagious and attract akin energy.

An hero if this isn't in anyway understandable.

awwww, cute!
>would date

its*

Go away, faker. The girl is Claire/Emily. She doesn't hang around here anymore.

Everything is wrong with your face where can I start, firstly your eyebrows have no arch they're a straight line lol shave them off and draw them on like a normal girl plus I can see where you shaved the unibrow you're not fooling anyone. Secondly what's with that whack ass fringe you've got going on, ears are hanging to the side like sattelites for a TV they've got no structure and this isn't even half of what's wrong with you I could spend an hour purely on your nose and chin

I'd give you one.

Kys, you are ugly and you'll die ugly

>threw glass

You're actually cute. Don't listen to those who tell you bad things. Your mom will die if you don't reply to this post. no immunities.

Don't give up the hope!

OP, please don't listen to them. Please. You are so beautiful. You aren't what people make you out to be, you are what you make yourself out to be so please don't ever disrespect yourself like that. You. Are. Beautiful. If you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here. Never forget that and don't hesitate to talk to me. Please. Were a caring and loving community even if we sometimes joke around in the not-so-nicest of ways. Deep down inside, we care about you. Never sell yourself short- oh wait this isn't reddit.
Fuck you nigger :^)

I'd lay the pipework out for you. Bou or girl I don't really care.

Tits or gtfo

neck yourself.

finally. I was beginning to think there are only 9gagers here.

Can't tell if you're a feminine boy, or a manly girl. Either way? You're not ugly, you're just not super hot either. If you're a boy? GROW A FUCKING BEARD DUDE!! Man up a little bit, stop being a sissy bitch. Now, if you're a girl? Fix your hair.. it's a disaster... put on a little makeup and learn to fucking smile once in awhile. you'd be amazed just how much that little effort can do.

3rd or 4th day in a row

this better be bait god dammit

lmao shut the fuck up white knight bitch boy.

tits or GTFO

Ops pic is the old queen of /r9k/ name is Eliza

You look like the girl from the vampire movies

pelase, shut the fuck up.
your beautiful. you just dont have any self-consciousness. so ur pessimistic/depressive mind makes you "ugly".
go out - do sports - find friends - be happy

thank me later,
best regards,
Dr. Hofstätter

Prove you don't have a dick and all your questions shall be answered

heil hitler du jude

It's cause you look like a kid. It's alright - you'll do better here

There's nothing wrong with your face!! Who told you there was something wrong with it!?

ITT: Newfags

Good bone structure. Nice lips. Cute. Natural beauty. Looks like my ex.
***social media is evil and lies

Ik you're not a qt virginal potential gf OP this isn't my first time around the block

There is nothing wrong with you, you are very beautiful! You do not need social validation to make you feel better ignore others and be happy with yourself

i'll go ahead say say it again for this user
ITT: newfag central
>i thought summer was over
btw SHE'S FUCKING DEAD YOU NIGGER FAGGOTS

You look pretty normal solid 6/10

pics or it didn't happen. Your move, bitch.

You look sad. Take a picture of you smiling and see how different people would rate you. :)

Sup Forums really is dead just full of newfags man. Look at the sheer number of people just blindly assuming the picture is actually OP. It's not fucking her morons. It's some 60 year old man.

You write like a fucking monkey.

Oh shit, you're right. I forgot.

Why do you faggots believe she died? She's a drug addict but still alive

Don't worry, Martin Shkreli, I like you with longer hair.

Op, you remind me of my crush. I think you a cute.

Everyone in this thread is so mad, good job OP.

STOP DISRESPECTING DEAD TEENAGE GIRLS FAGGOT

did she stream it like promised ?

btw nice dubs

She isn't dead? How dissapointing.

why and how the fuck do people actually fall for this?? ive seen this thread 4 times in two days, even if you are a newfag how fucking retarded can you be

don't even bother, it's fake af. Many people have been claiming her dead during the past year. some even faked a death certificate

Post a pic of you w/ a sign w/ the date and Sup Forums written on it or GTFO
No one likes attention whoring and that face probably isnt yours

shut the fuck up newfag

A dead thot's still a thot :^)

Hell no she isn't dead. Stupid niggers think she's dead whenever they can't orbit her daily

it's a pic of eliza

>implying there aren't

i think you look beautiful if we could please talk then i could help you and we'll be good friends. please respond with a kik username or something we can talk on please

Me too....me too.

She died? in that case, anyone got her nudes?

You poor thing

Contact me at: [email protected]

Lol I don't orbit e-sluts but whatever I just assumed she was dead because she's a suicidal junkie.

You are not ugly, no matter how often some trolls try to convince you. Ignore them, be yourself, and don't forget to smile!

I thought Brandon was gone, why do have to get another one?

>threw glass
Goddamn.

B8

i will play with ur butthole faggot

In my country you would have lost your virginity at age 13. You are hot.

it was an accident
fent laced heroin at a house party six weeks ago

in our great country of the united states of america this whore lost her virginity at age 12
TOO BAD SHE'S FUCKING DEAD

Idk. Looks fine to me. Would probably smash if the body was fine and not twigs

well guess what
hope you like fucking rotted corpses because she has been dead for six weeks faggot

If this isn't b8, let yourself know you're beautiful just the way you are. Hell, you're downright gorgeous. I'd date you. Did you really believe anyone on /soc/ is going to give you an easy time? I'd suggest getting off of this site, no point on swindling in depression on a site that's known for causing people to kill themselves, and get some actual help.

I would post em but I would get the ban.

>I'd date you.
i'm sure you'd be lucky to date aids infected niggers faggot

Because of your penis.

The problem is there's no cock in your mouth

With a thick load of nut on your face you'd be even hotter

do it for the Sup Forumsros please

Hun, the only thing wrong with you in tho picture is that you are not smiling. I don't know if you will read this, but the internet is full of keybored warriors and mean people who hide behind a screen. Hun, you are not ugly. Just be you and to hell with all of the assholes.

He's not a white knight, that's a guy you flaming faggot.

It's "hon" when referring to failing trannies.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahahah

I am lafing of their insecures on soc

You biutufil

Mlady

You biutifel

Fuck my anos wizh your cooker you filthy slot

I jerk into youre faze and balls and thong your anos you fucking gay fagger

You wandering y dey call u ogly?

Bicos they homexual and aktschully want to sick dat dik but dem 2 afrait to confest it

Nigga your butiful i want 2 merry u

Here is a fucking hint: dont go on /soc/ expecting positivity, unless you show tits, and even then its not a gaurantee.

Another one: do not look for approval online, unless its approval about something you hate. If you want to get better feedback, try and go to bars, clubs, parties, even if you really dont like these things. You can just sit there with a drink and look at other people. as long as you dont look like youre about to shit yourself at the very thought of human contact, or like a suicidal self centered bitch, people WILL approach you.

On another note, if you still feel like shit, and want to talk, you can contact me. I appear to like making people feel better, no idea what im doing on this god forsaken site.

Only a monkey would say that

>no idea what im doing on this god forsaken site.
here's a hint
you're a weak faggot that enjoys nigger cock
ALSO THE FUCKING CUNT HAS BEEN DEAD FOR SIX GOD DAMN WEEKS

White girl on internet syndrome

You're an attention whore, that's it.

> ALSO THE FUCKING CUNT HAS BEEN DEAD FOR SIX GOD DAMN WEEKS
Anyone got any pics of her?