/b, my ex bf said i was the worst thing that ever happened to him. how can i improve myself for the better overall...

/b, my ex bf said i was the worst thing that ever happened to him. how can i improve myself for the better overall? (for myself and for the people around me) i hate myself for making him feel this way about me. he has mentioned that i was manipulative and i want to fix this trait about me.

First, show tits.

Tits and timestamp

>assuming there aren't faggots on Sup Forums
Fucking newfags

tits/gtfo

A sponge falls in love with a squirrel.

Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the squirrel's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the squirrel, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the squirrel he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the squirrel's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of INTERSPECIES ROMANCE.

Twat

Your ex is a piece of shit. You are perfect. He calls you manipulative because he was screwing around behind your back.... OR you are a manipulative cunt and deserve every bit of pain you feel and should probably kill yourself.... OR tits/gtfo...

I prefer option 3... Just saying..

Just kys.

funny thing is that’s one of the reasons he called me manipulative HAHA

he called me manipulative because when i approached him about my suicidal tendencies he assumed that i was kidding just to play with his emotions. i feel so dumb for talking to him about it. and now the only person i’ve truly loved is gone.

how sad does your life have to be to depend on stranger’s nudes to jack off? gtfo

Was the sex any good?

Ok that makes sense. We're here for you if you need us. Now are you gunna show us your tits and time stamp or are you gunna kill yourself already

Sorry, I can't understand this. Did you leave your tits translator? If not, GTFO.

yeah, he proposed a physical only relationship after we broke up actually. a week after our first hookup, he started ghosting me.

Why are you assuming you're the one in the wrong just because he said so? He's the one who sounds like a shithead, not you.

Dude...

Hey.

This is law. If you don't enforce this law then you have no business on Sup Forums.

You're the one being manipulated user, but you'll still fuck him nonetheless. Honestly the best thing you could do right now is just rebound onto a couple of other dicks and forget about him. Don't change for anyone.