I've been emotionless for so long, numb even at the darkest times...

I've been emotionless for so long, numb even at the darkest times, but today something happened and it all hit me at once, all the pain, all the misery collected from years of turmoil hit me like a fucking truck and I just can't go on. I'm seriously debating ending it all, it isn't worth it.

I'm so lost I've came to b. Jesus Christ.

What hapenned today pal?

Go back to plebit nerd

Green text story

Something similar happened to me and I resorted to being a hapless stoner.

I lost my girlfriend last night. Car accident. the only thing keeping me happy is gone, and I know she wouldn't want me to an hero. And that's the only reason I haven't yet

I second this

It's not a story.

P e r s p e c t i v e

Pretty shitty tbh. Some people like counselling, but whatever works for you to move on... its what she would want right?

>op want to off himself
>expects Sup Forums simpathy
just do it man

No one loves you no one will ever love you just off yourself your waiting oxygen

life is a game. you have to realize its a game so u can play it easily without trouble. if you really want to stop playing, then u have that choice.

Chill out bro. maybe she didn't really die. Maybe she's simply cheating.
That said don't kys user. My mom and dog died last year. Gf left me after 4yrs. I was a wreck. And now my ex is back, torturing me because she wants to get back together but she ruined what was once good and pure. I'm a shell of a human being stuck in a permanent existential crisis. But hey, even that has it perks. Take your time to mourn. You'll get over it. Just another one of life's challenges many of us go trough and overcome, eventually.

alan watts explains it better but basically, the "game" can feel very real and etc. that's when you have to change it to another level basically. (shifting mindset, hobbies, whatever it may be)

Condolences. Grief, like Rage, can blind you. A blind man should not walk boldly and decide quickly what path he should take, or in your case what path he should follow to his destruction. A blind man must use his other senses, he must listen to the wisdom and compassion of others, he must taste of life what remains to be tasted, both the bitter and the sweet, he must smell the roses as well as the earth they grow upon, and feel with his skin the warmth of the sun upon his face as well as winters bite. Only then will his grief subside, and his eyes be opened to the paths that lie before him.

Where did all of these sages come from?

(Sweet release/real ease)

In my mind the demons screaming.
Of death and freedom my soul keeps dreaming.
In my arm this pulsing vain.
From slicing it I can't refrain.
On the ground my blood will pool and congeal.
Strife suffering and emptiness I shall no longer feel.
Whether it be heaven or be it Hell.
Forever there my soul will dwell.
Violence and malice I will not cause nor the breaking of any last laws.
As my last wish and very last call.
Listen one and hear me all.
Stacked in rows of racks.
Like sardines we are packed.
Cowering with hidden fear.
Drained of all happiness and cheer.
Eventually you will take a stand.
Ending your life with your very own hand.
I wrote that on the wall in my blood in my prison cell. The fuckers were able to revive me and give me a blood transfusion.

You know it's a shitty game if it doesn't even have quicksaving, let alone a console

When are you going to realize that emotions are only healthy when they keep you out of trouble, not get you into mortal danger?

Kill those emotions. But at least you're talking about it and not secretly planning "the big one".

Depression is mostly chemical. New studies with psilocybin have shown a marked improvement.

It's just as wrong for religion to take advantage of the vulnerable, as it is for you fucking drug dealers. Both grab people by the wallet.

I'm so sorry man. I can't imagine what you're going through. Pray to God. Ask Him to come into your life and show you the way. You will see her again my friend.

>Fall into depression after gf died in tragic accident
>it's just chemical imbalance bro
You're a retard. People overcome these things by relying on their social group for support. Popping pills is barely a substitute. Even more, they sometimes push people over the edge and they end up committing sepuku anyway.

OP, find relief with friends and family. Then find yourself again and continue with the new chapter in your book of life. that's how it always has been done.

never make decisions based on single day emotions

It all starts with the first 24 hours, just take it one data time bro from one addicted and user to another u got this.

I'm only sober for 15 days and my gf od'ed from my drug of choice 20 days ago, we both died that night only for me the emts and narcane worked so here I am.