It's Princess.Elie on Kik...

It's Princess.Elie on Kik, I am a struggling 18 year old and just tried to make a few possible pennies here and there for in exchange of Skype video and kik pictures, I am barely able to cover rent for my house because I live in Cambridge and studying in University and I can't find work to fit my timetable at the moment with the extra study so even a pound per picture would be great, Skype videos are negotiable by hour or half hour or even 15 or 5 minutes if you can help please do.

I can even do 1 picture for a dollar of anything you desire so you feel safe I am not scamming you

Skype or Email: [email protected]
Kik: Princess.Elie

>My tits

>shoe on my head

For those that are terrified of being scammed

Show face

You live in cambridge ma? I'm from there.

here's a test, what's the best burger joint in cambridge?

What's the name of the mall with all the levels?

Why does central square suck? And why is it awesome?

You have 5 minutes to answer.

get a real job you dumb bitch

Was born in Salem and swam in the Charles lol

i live near Cambridge. i want to fuck you for money. how much?

Central square sucks cause it's not Harvard Square ...

She said pounds, she in the U.K. Bro

Guys, she's real she's got very nice tits too

yea im in the UK as well

I just sent you some.

Thank you so much :')

This is just a clever Photoshop don't believe this Sup Forumsretheren

I'm by Cambridge as well. If you'd be up for it, I'd pay around 12k to impregnate you. You could decide what you wanted to do with the pregnancy after. But, It would be limited information on my part exchanged (you'd be paid upfront in cash) And sex until you got knocked up. Let me know if you'd be interested and I'll add you on skype/ email you.

Sent an e-mail, no reply.

Fake

>3 dolares
fucking hilarious jorge

OP answer this

I will give you $100 for you to post a pic attending church every Sunday this month

inb4 infertile