Asian guy here. I want to try and fuck white girls but the hot ones all think asian guys have small dicks...

Asian guy here. I want to try and fuck white girls but the hot ones all think asian guys have small dicks. I dont want to be embarassed. Currently fuck asian girls with no problem. What do u guys think of my dick

give us a measurement and a timestamp

hard to tell...show more

I'd guess OP is about 7-8 inches.

If so, bigger than mine as a white dude, and I do just fine.

mate lots of white girls want asians - do you know how many faggot weeb girls there are in universities? Just post on snapchat and swipe away.

Dont want a whale or sjw though

Actually whales might need huge dicks

good point tbh

you can fuck the sjw out of a sjw, but you can't fuck the whale out of the ocean. trust me though, lots of girls. even some lesbians i knew when i was younger wanted an asian dude to watch them fuck and shit.

not literally shit

asian girls must love you for having a thick dick. That way they dont have to date outside of their rsce just to get some decent dick

Mulatto guy here.

Why would you want to downgrade? I bang all races pretty easily because I'm fit, educated, funny, and my years in thr military have given me confidence and something I can say after traveling the world (thanks military) is white girls are the worst lays. European white girls are good to go, but if we are talking american white, I don't even waste my time on them. Self centered and bad at sex. Most american women are trash tbh, but white girls are at the bottom when it comes to lays.

Young white sluts are monsters in bed and sucking dick.

don't cut yourself on that edge, faggot.

extremely small for even an asian

brown japan???

?

Black chicks are easily better. Bigger lips and way larger sexual appetite.

Nothing I said was "edgy". Just because you're a neet weirdo with weaponized autism who can't lose his virginity doesn't mean you need to look for excuses to get angy and attack some rando on a cantonese canoe engraving and restoration website

looks like an egg roll

you have a big dick but it looks brown and dirty white girls don't like that sorry op, stick to your shitty race

Look at you talking alpha with your insecurities you little cunt. You probably got rejected by a white girl you crushed on because they weren't into mocha.

where do u get brown egg rolls. looks more like shit

Seems to be a pencil dick desu

Women want dat girth, and you don't seem to have it, OP.

Average whiteboi is about as thicc as a can of redbull.

you should commit sudoku

ive always been called thicker than i am long.....id say im about a can of redbull? around 5.8-6 inches thick.

id say im at least that? i dont know how thick a can of redbull is but im about 6 inches around?

Did it feel good tho?

>FEEL THE TRIGGER
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>I NEED THE RICK MULANEY SAUCE MORTY
>SUPREME

the person sucking your dick is a dude

Find some effeminate cuckold white dude. He'll probably let you fuck his girlfriend just because you're not white as long as he can watch.

i fuck curvy asian girls for now because they still have tiny pussies and their bodies look white

Dude, goto Eastern Europe. Ukraine is especially easy. I know Asian dudes killing it there

Fair to good

bro i've got an asian waifu, i'm white

i left white girls cause of feminism, but if you want to get down on that bro, more power to you

your size wont be an issue, that being said its a numbers game so hit up as many as u can and u will succeed

More of her ass please.

yes.

youre dick is fine bro as long as it isnt a micro dick youre fine

Bro that shit looks like its squeezing the fuck out of you. You r more than big enough dude be happy with what u have

Do you fuck her asshole? Looks tight

no. been trying to stretch her asshole out more. tried it once but she wasnt a fan. love getting fingered but gotta work my way to pounding her ass.

you want to trade that for a loose fat white girl? kys op

You wouldnt understand because you are white. White girls are hard to get for us.

dont bother with white girls theyre pointless unless you can get one that was sheltered by her parents and doesnt listen to rap which is very very rare

someones gf got blacked.

Daily reminder that racemixers will be shot on sight on the day of the rope.

never had a gf but just things ive noticed

>
you mad whit boii? why the day of the rope the white race will be dead

Kik?

I feel you op. My dick isn't as big as your but its not small. my gf loves it. she tell me im big for an asian guy. Id also like to have a white girl suck it one day. Rate pleas

Smarr and yerrow.

im not fully erect there yet. and its a bad angle. im also thick so it looks shorter.

looks pretty thick but short. average uncut, you should shave

kek

>all these garbage races wanting to stick their little dicks in white women
>still denying their own inferiority

hmm really makes you think

Getting cucked by a black guy.
"Ha....the one getting cucked is obviously superior."
Kys faggot

Also you dick is nothing compared to the black male op. Black dick is all that matters

>i fuck curvy asian girls for now because they still have tiny pussies and their bodies look white

Dude don't get offended but I think you are fetishizing white skin in very unhealthy way... You should just be who you are, fuck who the women you get to fuck and be happy about it.

Stop obsessing over different races and stuff. It's only going to break you in a long run when something isn't how you thought it would be.

t: a white guy who has fucked white women, asian women, black women, hispanic women and even one native woman

lets see more op

what do you want?