White people hate thread

white people hate thread

I'm not black or even white. Take a guess stupid crackers

>I'm not black or even white

A nigger.

So you play Starcraft?

>retards don't understand what an albino is

Nigger

Their called albinos and it happens in every race and species of animal on the planet retard.

If you're not white, no one cares. No one cares anyway but especially if you're not white

>Take a guess stupid crackers
youre that half Asian piece of shit, john bettendorf or whatever
that or one of his retarded half breed followers

It doesn't matter what you are, OP. Just as long as you're not white. We don't want faggots like you

>White people were born of black parents
>White people hate thread

Dumb nigger detected

sheeeeit

crackers

loooooww quality bait.

Jew?

This is actually exactly right. Then we moved out of Africa and our evolution accelerated due to the harsher environment

/thread

Ha!

Obviously a jew.
But in all seriousness John, you're not getting anything from doing these kind of threads anymore. Sorry if you hate your white father.

>when you can't make fun of the more intelligent of the races because your brain is so small so you call them crackers in a mexican rage.
Go home spic.

There is no white people or black people then by that statement.

Its just whatever tribe survived and carried on their genes.

>yfw there were tribe wars for 200,000+ years before we got close to 'organized' civilization like Mesopotamia

I too hate white people.

We should all learn from Zimbabwe or Haiti, the ways of a black only country. We could also learn a lot from Detroit right here in the U.S. Just look at those amazing utopias that are majority black.

Things I hate about white people
>They pay taxes which keep us alive and keep our government gimme dats flowing
>They speak some weird language called English
>Most of them prefer not to break the law and stay out of the paradise we know as prison

/THREAD

This would only be true if we didnt evolve from a different form of human. Our Ancestors were only similar to humans but had major differences.

>white women

>Cracker

samefag

I don't want to be human, but my genetics says otherwise.
I have nothing but utter contempt for my species.

No one in my family has blue eyes or blonde hair but i was born with both. Does that mean that i got it from genes mutation or i just inherited it from ancestors

>Take a guess stupid crackers
Yer a turk 'arry
>Or a pooinloo

You posted a picture
Good job faggot