So Sup Forums, what'ss your guilty/embarrasing pleasures?

So Sup Forums, what'ss your guilty/embarrasing pleasures?

For me I like going to the spas and painting my nails. I do it secret because everyone will think I'm a fag
Pic related
>b-but user, you are a fag

What about you guys?

i wear pantyhose and lingerie around the house

I like to expose the fragility of the lie we are being told in order to prevent us from being "suicidal".

OP here, sounds fun. Why do you it?not sure I follow, can you explain what you mean?

>sounds fun
it is.

pic is what i'm wearing now

Because when people mess with my emotions I mess with their intellect which means I explain myself to them which crushes their illusions since for a lot of people they are based on a vague notion that life is for some reason worth living. smth

You got some nice legs, I'll give you that

Dann user, not sure I could get behind that kind of pleasure

ty ;)

Sometimes I send dick pics to my ex, but showing partially. She keeps asking for more.
>Pic related

That sounds like it could be exciting

Yes, it is! Try it sometime

((But make sure she sends stuff, too))

well we all have our little thing im always fully shaved wear lingeri and dresses put on makeup i also have chasty cage do webcam shows where i fuck dildos infront of strangers for mostly the thrill no homo

>Straight AF

I'm assuming the
>no homo
was sarcastic. Because if not, you poor thing.

Definitely

Sounds hot, a bit too exciting for my taste. Got any pics?

well i dont show face i shoud start taking som more pics like proper ones seems like i have som public showing fetish starting to show i sneak into the garden at night lay down and spread wide at the night sky

Stop masturbating and you will find out that the world contains a plethora of yet unseen forms of pleasure derivation.

yes sarcastic i know im not straight anymore slippery sloap

>tfw too intelligent for

Oh my, Don't know if I could do something so risque

Will I know it when I see it?

Only with your third eye because these pleasures are invisible and intangible.

there is a wall but its not tall and i live next to like a retired police officer so yeah risky but thats what makes it so naughty that i drip just thinking about it lol

Admit it, you walked right into that one~

Sounds almost nihilistic/buddist

Might have get my gf to try this with me.

The fuck are you talking about

my next big thing is to put on a trenchcoat and walk aronde on this dog walking path probly only lingeri under

That transgresses the ideology of trench coats.