So you want to raise white birth rates, user? How are you going to do that?

So you want to raise white birth rates, user? How are you going to do that?

HIGH TEST
I
G
H

T
E
S
T

>im going to do anything about it

Not this time leaf

muh dick

By promoting the end of dysgenics with this autistic notion of subsidizing dindus.

By not impregnating girls with brightly coloured hair, I'll tell you that much.

I'm pretty sure this would turn women gay, too.

Can only do what I can. Got a 2nd child on the way. 2014 was better than 2013.

>How are you going to do that?

You can't because white women want black cock.

become a rapist

>How are you going to do that?
By masturbating to anime in the basemenet

Work 8 hours a day for the rest of my life to raise kids that will have to work 8 hours a day for the rest of their lives, sounds pretty fun right?

Make European countries like China. White parents need to have the ideal of having many kids so they can support you without you being on welfare. This is why China has a larger population than Korea and Japan as those two countries are super advanced and don't need kids to support them.

tl;dr Make all developed European countries into Pre-1980s Eastern European Countries

Nice try nigger.

why don't you embrace "degeneracy" and then organize massive orgies, surely that will bring up your birth rates

>Unnatural hair colours
not with them that for leaf-friend

>Pre-1980s Eastern European Countries

You mean communism?

Yeah, no.

It's the only way to save the White Race. Eastern Europe needs to accept Communism again and be allies with Russia

We take all the women, put them on a farm, rape them. When a baby pops out, will rape them again. Problem solved

By murdering jews.

high test men are attracted to low test women.

google pheromone science.

get a load of this guy

getta load of this poo.

RARE
A
R
E

Satan doesn't poo in the loo either

>Implying I want to have children who live through the end times.

everyone is attracted to low test women faggot
women shouldn't have high test unless there's something seriously wrong with them

Rape white sluts and raise the child on my own and create a new shadow society full of good people.

>not wanting the earth to be populated by your genes, as your children are some of the very lucky few to have survived

Nobody will survive, retard.

Sounds like an easy solution, but there isn't a point in doing that because our children will continue the degeneracy we fought to destroy,

I already have 4 kids and I don't think my gf can take any more. How can I convince her to let me get a second gf to have more kids?

Also, I refuse to convert to Islam because I hate muslims and I am unemployed so I have fuck all money. Not particularly good looking or large penised either so we're going to have to rely on words here people... Now give me the answer.

Oh and also no rapes.

How to get second gf?

You're not a very good shitposter, fun size australia.

lmao

worked for the serbs in the bosnian war I guess

go back to /r/politics to feel the bern faggot

You have no idea how fucked-up these countries got thanks to communism.

There were marxist-leninist gulags were you were firstly tortured psychologically to embrace and then promote marxist-leninist ideas.

I can give you examples of the tortures but i bet those things are too edgy even for Sup Forums faggots

you don't need to raise white birth rate all you need is cull the niggers

the math will work it's way out

>yfw they will still reproduce
>yfw all mentally ill women will still find someone to knock them up

this pic reminds me that i need to have sex at som point

Wouldn't women naturally have low test though?

Only exception I could think of "regularly" occurring is trannies, but that's because they're unnatural outliers messing with their bodies' hormones.

Communism is best suited for asian farmfaggots, not for Europeans

the meme is "high test alpha males" being attracted to fat girls, shortened to high test. how nu r u

I like this guy.

Will becoming a communist or killing all the niggers I can find get me a second gf to impregnate?

Maybe sweden's rape farm idea isn't so bad after all...

He's right I would be trying to knock them both up right now if I had them near me.

This, thnk god someone said this. Smh

get a load of this fat

Said the fat?
Doesn't really work against your own countrymen you bumble-fuck.