Help me be a fucking normie

Help me be a fucking normie.

If someone says to bring a dish to share what the fuck do I bring to not look autistic?

ketchup

Fuck off retard

Dish for where?

pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles ,pickles

Spinich dip mofo

Or 7 layer bean dip

I'm pretty sure nachos aren't autistic if you use the right salsa.

Chipotle chicken wraps are really easy. Just buy some chipotle mayo and some chicken, add shredded cheese, roll into mini tortillas and slice with a sharp knife. add toothpicks. profit

Too much effort. That's autistic

4 courses.
all pickles

Buy 2 rotisserie chickens from your local supermarket and say you cant cook or you ran out time. Worked for me.

kale and quinoa salad with feta and cranberries

raw fish heads u dumb ass

noodle salad or potato sald

Bring eighteen pounds of macaroni salad.

Finally, a good answer

Perfectly normal

/thread

Simply whip out your dick and tell everyone to share.

A truck full of beef flavored ramen, cooking is optional.

wraps, sauced meatballs, fried chicken fillets, a big bowl of salad, sauced pasta, bread chips with dip sauce.... anything cheap but requires effort in general really
If you think you brought something too autistic then at least make or buy a large amount of dessert like a sponge cake or pudding with icecream to make up for it.

green bean casserole

A cheeky selection of tendies with a ketchup chaser is the way to go OP. You will be drowning in pussy and GBPs.

Chef reporting in.
What country and what type of gathering?
I'll help you out Sup Forumsro

Go with an ube roll. Get all the ingredients together and master making that shit, but when you get to the party, be sure to let the least little thing trigger you and just throw it in the trash just outside their house and then walk away into the night.

hummus

whats the occasion? deserts are usually best since they blend into any meal pretty easy. things like trifle, pie, cake etc. if its a traditional kinda dinner party you can bring a side like mixed pasta, a potato dish, dinner rolls, salad or stuffed bell peppers. bbq's and pot lucks its okay to bring chicken wings, mini sliders, potato salad, hell you can even bring a massive plate of tortilla chips and containers of dips and dressing for a make your own nacho plate. you can also always risk bring drinks like wine or spirits.

A small BDSM play party / friends birthday party

Hummus is a fucking condiment. Not a dish sandnigger.

Always good to being something rich in protein and/or complex carbs to a kink party. People will be riding endorphins all night, and too many people bring sugary shit that contributes to hard crashes later in the night.

The amount of people that eat pure sugar while dropping is surprisingly high

If its a BDSM party you want something like stuffed chicken breast bound in bacon

Maybe something "smothered" in sauce

Some well fingered food?

THIS! Yummmmm

When you go to Kink stuff atleast every other week a pun gets old real quick.

Simple fruit salad is good for keeping up energy, is usually popular and requires minimal effort. Just google it there'll be 1000+ recipes.

I like fresh salads with smoked salmon, again 1000+ googleable recipes, you basically buy everything and toss it together. 10 minutes work and it'll impress most normies because apparently, everything salmon is amazing now.

Hey if op can give the guests a smile with the concept then they might forgive him if his execution is off.
If they have a smile when the see the menu then he'll be all right

you're beyond help, you autistic shut-in. tell your friends you can't attend because you're too much of a social catastrophe to mingle with normal people. They'll understand.

tendies of course. with lots of dippie saucies.

better yet, a Chick-fil-A party platter of nuggets.

bring a plate of half smoked cigarettes and a jug of brackish water. guaranteed none autistic.

> hey I'm going to a party

You're an autistic shut in!

Ha ha ha ha!

Do pinwheels, they're quick and easy as fuck, I use them at work social events.

Doesn't tend to end well in my experience, a meat and cheese plate is my usual go to.

Can't go wrong with Peeps and ketchup.

I'm cringing with how normie that looks that must be the right answer

I like to make a big batch of Soakies for parties. pic related. you just need saltine crackers and coffee. I usually make it the night before so the crackers soak at least 10 hours. make extra - people always want seconds!

Don't piss on his parade. It makes you look even more like an asshole than you already are..

mice are always food to. I recommend pairing them with a nice organic mango salsa.

Pizza, motherfucker

another good choice.

also can't go wrong with a nice mayo and bologna cake

Kill yourself

or ham wrapped bananas with a hollandaise sauce. bone ape tit!

welcome to the party, op!

Whatever it is make sure it is made with baconfat

But 65% of kinksters are vegetarian.

some peoples kids man

paella
always a good idea for a potluck

A big ass caesar salad. Sauce and toss a couple minutes before everyone eats. Have good quality parm cheese for extra points.

Yeah no.

Just look at all the leather.

If you don't want to (or can't) cook, call in an order to a good Thai or Vietnamese place for a dozen or two spring rolls or egg rolls with appropriate sauces.

your thinking of vegans. most vegetarians have no problem with leather.

Didn't say vegan.

>Sauce and toss
don't forget to toss someone a salad if they ask you to

>But 65% of kinksters are vegetarian.

yeah, that is kind of the point, just dont tell them

Consider the wisdom of the tripdubs

Bring potatisgratäng. It's always appreciated, works with lacto/ovo vegans, and tastes good.

Sliced Potatoes, sliced onions put in layers in a glass/porcelain thingy, pour cream on it and 225 degreea celcius until creamy. I'm fucking drunk, so recipe lacks detail

Just buy it on Willys. They have the nicest one.
SweFag här med...

Your damn right it is, I'm an expert on normie culture