How do I convince my normie friend that Shellac is better than Big Black?

How do I convince my normie friend that Shellac is better than Big Black?

I don't know but I wanna be all up in that delicious booty

I want her to sit on my face
GHHHHMMMMMNNNNNNNN

I want to be that bicycle seat, I want to literally suffocate and die in between her buttcheeks, with her sweaty butthole as the last smell I ever inhale,

What is the weeb obsession with face sitting? Do you just wanna die doing what you never did?

I guess so

I want her to dress up as Bob The Builder and make a bed with her and fuck her in the butt

>weeb
How fucking dare you compare me to those losers

show them 1000 Hertz or terraform because their writing and instrumentation has clearly evolved from big black

1000 Hurts is overrated imo. I agree with Terraform tho.

>1000 Hurts is overrated imo.
theres a lot of good songs on it though

Well, first of all actually play some Shellac, then explain to him how much more sophisticated and creative it is compared to Big Black who were far more restrictive and straightforward in the realm of songwriting. Also explain that Shellac's songs don't often have traditional pop structures and that may take some time to digest as well if your friend is new to minimalist structures.

As for that babe. I want to try to stick my average sized dick through/in her butt just for her to belittle me and make fun of the fact that she can't feel a damn thing, then watch as a true big dick alpha fucks the shit out of it while she also continues to dom me hopefully with the ass like sitting on me or something.

Lol nigga you got roasted af *cry laugh emoji*

She is begging for alt right dick

>not noticing that it's photoshopped

Are you retarded?

Dr Pavel I'm retarded,

>this post

Why would anyone prefer barely any girth and three and half inches hard?

You're talking like my fantasy will actually happen with the real life version of that person.

>ctrl-F "brap"
>no results
when did Sup Forums become so shit?

brap

Good goy I was on NoFap no PMO for 1 month until now

don't. it's better that way.

Shellac is absolutely amazing tho