Any other self loathing Italian Americans here? We're basically the blacks of white America

Any other self loathing Italian Americans here? We're basically the blacks of white America.

>Glorify crime and violence just like blacks
>Muh dick all the time just like blacks
>We look like mexicans
>Typically blue collar or low class
>WE WUZ ROMANS AND SHIT
>Ebonics are easier on the ears than that NY/NJ Italian American """accent"""

Wish I had blonde hair and blue eyes tbqh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2GyoiM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

German/Norwegian here
Trust me, you're better than niggers by a thousand fold.
Also Italian food is delicious.

At least you're not a nigger, spaghettibro.

Nah Italians are bro tier. Great family structure, Christian and densely populated Italian cities are far better than they used to be.

Philly user here. Italians are the only redeemable trait of this forsaken city.

>Great family structure

Fuck that, Italians and Mexicans have the worst family values.

>Muh third cousin's wife's brother is family

Those kind of family values lead to the severe nepotism and corruption that fuel Mexico and Italy

No it's just you, you pathetic nigger

Are you going to make this thread every day?

Self-hater.

how do you know if your italian car tires are getting flat?

because they go "wop wop wop wop wop" all the way down the street when they're flat

Nope
Sicilians are the niggers of Italy
Southern Italians are the beaners
Northern (white) Italians, north of Milano, are god tier

THIS FUCKING THREAD AGAIN YOU GREASE BALL LONG ISLAND NIGGER. GO SLANG SOME MORE SALAMI TONY.

>Let's just say, the turd doesn't fall too far from the faggot's ass.

Not Italian myself but I don't think your self-hate has much basis in reality. Every demographic in America has criminals, the Italians were just organized and effective at it. Don't hear too many stories of Italians gunning down random gas station clerks. Plus Italians have style and culture.

Too bad about being olive skinned though.

>mfw I realize that 'family values' means fucking your cousin
>mfw I realize europeans are pathologically altruistic because they couldn't afford to inbreed

Shut up you greasy guido.

didnt we have this same exact thread yesterday

who could be behind this...

Eyyy fuhgeddaboudit Mario.

Trieste reporting in!

Sicilian reporting in. Sicilians are far from niggers by any measure.

>not dago wop wop wop wop

Fucking North Jersey fags shitting up the reputation of respectable south jerseyans

HEY PAULIE, CHUCK US ANUDDA PEPPERONI PIE

you're a fucking joke

Watch it, Chrissy

>We're basically the blacks of white America.

You were basically the blacks of Italy too.

>Sicilians are the niggers of Italy
>Southern Italians are the beaners

They're the ones who emigrated.

>The only decent Italians are Germanic Lombards

>Italian Americans
>hispanic americans
Why not simply Americans? Why do burgerpeople have this obsession with their background?
>muh gabagool muh taco
fucking pathetic

you're mostly italian eurotrash you caramel loving nigger
enjoy being on the same trajectory as Brazil/Venezula lmao

Why don't you try shining some shoes OP? That might cheer you up.

Tuscans are genetically barely different than Lombards. All Northern Italy is pretty Germanic. But south of Rome, damn, between importing slaves in classical times and Arab rape-fests during the conquest, they are some swarthy motherfuckers.

Coming from a country where people never let you forget about how "European" their heritage is. Pretty rich.

I'm Italian American and we don't have any of those problems, I think you're just a faggot

oh yeah I forgot it's cuck now, you're a cuck

Italy and Sicily have produced more people of genius level intelligence than any other nation in history.

We have the best fashion, the best wine and the best food.

We ruled the world longer than any other nation on earth

We have the best weather.

We shaped the history of the world more than any other nation.

We have the greatest art and culture.

We invented opera.

We made great crime movies in the 70's

Stop self hating Guido.

You could be a Canadian
We have no culture or identity

come on...everyone knows the pollacks are the blacks of Europe.

You're all a nation full of gaybos.

Just kidding. I actually like Canada. Sorta.

My nigga

Why would you dislike strong family, strong history, and your big willy?

I'm Italian American in the midwest.

In general me and my Italian friends laugh at other Italians who make their ethnicity the main facet about themselves. We're just normal Americans of Italian descent.

Also all of us are mostly upper class. Tbh I don't know poor italians. They either all own restaurants or businesses or are in white collar professions around here.

>x-american
Why is it so hard for americans to be just americans? I'm not 100% genetically Finnish for 100 generations of horse archers but I don't consider myself x-finnish or y-finnish because of that

One, most of those points were first done by greece you retarded Italian

The other half is the British.

You were literally a bunch of faggots fucking boys when you're "empire" collapsed. Kys thanks.

You aren't wrong. But your women are pretty hot.

The media glorifies the crime, not Italians themselves. They have stereotyped against us

Those are two states out of 50 broheim, Californian Italians don't sound like that.

we were romans

Don't be a self loather. If anything embrace you heritage, get your dual citizenship which is your birthright and go back to the motherland to help our people once Hillary is elected and America is lost.

> When you're empire collapsed
> When you are empire collapsed

Australia strikes again! How will Canada top this one?

Other way around Nordiboo. Northern Italians are germanic slave babies whereas central and southern Italians are the actual descendants of Rome. The actual Romans collected hair from germanic slaves to make blonde wigs because they couldn't grow the blonde hair of their own for Christ's sake.

>Italy and Sicily have produced more people of genius level intelligence than any other nation in history.
Britain, closely followed by Germany.

>We have the best fashion, the best wine and the best food.
LOL, pasta and off grapes good for you

>We ruled the world longer than any other nation on earth
You ruled the Mediterranean, you'd never settled asia, nor America, Britain

>We have the best weather.
Greece

>We shaped the history of the world more than any other nation.
Britain and Germany again

>We have the greatest art and culture.
Greeks

>We invented opera.
Greeks

>We made great crime movies in the 70's
That's because you were all criminals

You're a fucking goomba

I'm actually glad you're willing to accept your faults, OP. I have explicitly noticed extreme mental disorders among people who refer to spaghetti sauce as 'gravy'. They also tend to have very low IQ and are fully catholic (most degenerate religion).

>The most relevant thing to come out of New Zealand was a movie series that wasn't even about New Zealand.

Also, the Romans settled Britain and contributed for a longer period of time than the British and perfected the fledgling theories the Greeks developed. They also invented opera, not the Greeks.

no, because my side of the family was the good side. my grandfather was a cop while Jersey relatives of mine were all in the mob.
I don't look like a Mexican because I have German and Norman blood in my veins
although nothing's weirder than a Sicilian who's a ginger

Wassamatta wichu?

Ya fuckin mook

Ashamed of ya heritage?

Fuggedaboutit

It's us against them

not to mention we invented fascism

What went wrong with Italians?
Were they the only European immigrants in America that chimped out and formed gangs?

We are pretty awful. Our only redeeming trait is the food. I'm half Italian and Mexican and I prefer Mexicans over Italians. They are all psychologically unbalanced. please nuke the north east us, Argentina and Italy. We are like mulatto Jews.

Fuck off with your prejudice

Being a burger, I understand how you haven't heard our accomplishments, go listen to beyonceor something

> not knowing Rutherford was a New Zealander
> not knowing we climbed the highest point on the planet and recorded it
> not knowing about the bio 3d printing
> not knowing about the rocket invented here just last year thats one fifth the size with twenty five times the power.

Just keep watching tv goy, only know our movies

Italian-Canadian

I love my heritage, you absolute cuck. I admit that Italians are among the more obnoxious races when it comes to national pride, but our history and our culture are literally GOAT.

Also we've got glorious genetics (if you're not a monkey from the south)

Going deep in Soprano's references, good work burger bro.

That too. Without Rome, the west would have been in a tribal political stage for a thousand years longer.

ya too bad i don't have to wear jew lotion (which gives you cancer) to avoid cancer

Thumbs up for Palermo not getting relegated

Still nothing compared to Italy or the US.

It's confirmed that those jersey shore faggots aren't even Italian

Central Italy is where true Italians are at, and they're the ones who have been by far the most productive in the Mediterranean area throughout the entirety of history.

Kill urself self hating cuck

Only been around 200 years, leading scientific fields

You're right nothing like italy. We succeed haha

Also if italys so great, why are you not there?

>The other half is the British
>RULE BRITANNIA
Hmm I wonder who they're emulating when they start using Latin?
WE
WUZ
ROMANS

Being a criminal doesn't mean you can make a movie. Who besides Jews and Italians can make a good flick?

>>We look like mexicans
Fucking lol. I don't think so bud.

>big willy
In what way? My cock is fucking PHAT but it isn't that long. Are italians supposed to have long salsices?

We brought the Mafia with us Pedro

We're a young country where racial heritage and culture still means a great deal.

>We look like mexicans

thats cause you are

dont deny it seek your flag

My Sicilian uncle looks really similar to him but 1 shade lighter

Is it time to post this video again already?
youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2GyoiM

Because the United States has no ethnic identity. And having that is a part of what keeps communities close. So what people do is, they just trace their lineage back to whatever country does have an ethnicity.

MOTHER FUCKER

>italians
>white
nope.

>We're basically the blacks of white America

See also:
Irish
German
Polish
Finnish

If you dislike being Italian so much just say you are part-American Indian (Red not Poo In Loo)

My Sicilian grandfather was a pale skinned redhead from Stromboli, his surname was Russo, which apparently means 'redhead' anyway lol

Because I'm half Irish and don't need to spend the resources to be anywhere else. Also, guns and Trump.

He probably means the Hollywood "Mexicans" (Castizos and Italians paid to play aztec dirt farmers. See half of the "hispanic" characters in Narcos to get my idea)

Italians are based. They always treat you like family and don't put up with bullshit. Plus the accent is by far the best in the world.

P.S. guidos != Italians

Only non-Whites say it, jackass.

When's the last time you heard someone say "I'm English-American" or "I'm French-American"? Never. It's always Mexicans, nogs, Irish, and Italians.

>Also, guns and Trump
Truer words have never been typed

Italians are based as fuck, stand tall and proud fellow white man

>Italian

Not Italian. Southern Italian. From the Mezzogiorno. 150 years ago, what is now southern Italy was not even part of Italy.

Italians from Rome, Emilia-Romagna, Milan etc. have little to do with the backwards cafone of the south, and the descendants of such in the US.

By that logic, there is no true Italy outside of Rome because Italy was a bunch of warring micronations controlled by different groups from the fall of Rome to Garibaldi.

>Southern Italian
still not white.
leave, nigger.

>so many dagos on Sup Forums

Am I white if my great grandfather was from Genoa?

>you caramel loving nigger
kek'd

>Coming from a country where people never let you forget about how "European" their heritage is
This is true, but only when talking to foreigners.
No one here brags about their Italian, Spanish or French heritage here because it wouldn't make sense, our ancestors betrayed their homelands in some way, came here and mixed. The only ones that pull the muh heritage are jews and basques but that happens all around the globe.

>Because the United States has no ethnic identity
This is a matter of culture not ethnics.

Prolly because ur a mutt and don't even know

This is your daily reminder that Sulla had red hair.

Central Italian Masterrace reporting in

>nigger
>master race
pick one.

But I'm white though, not that I care about the opinion of an Americoon

>italian
>white
not even one bit.

no more shines billy

Sort of like canadians are the faggots of the new world?