Does this feel good?

Does this feel good?

Stimulating the sexual organ generally does feel pretty gud man

feels good for pen0r
feels good for boobie
is sexy so feels even better

not particularly for americans, no

It's more the "optical/psychological" thing than the feeling itself. It doesn't feel bad though of course.

I'll rub my cock on your nipples if you want to try it. I'll promise it'll feel good.

it feels good when a the shadow of a tree, cast thru my window touches my dick.

of fucking course a tit on my dick would feel good.

What this user said. As a tits guy who's really into titfucking the sight of it is way more stimulating than the feeling

This. Actual titfucking can feel pretty good if the girl's got the tits for it, not as good as pussy or a good blowjob, but good. I can cum from it, but I love titfucking. Just rubbing your shit on a nipple, though, doesn't feel like much, but it's kinda hot.

No.

Fuck Yes don't stop

I imagine it's the equivalent of sucking a dildo

>feels good for both parties

uh why wouldnt you do that?

Not good as a girl riding your dick.

You can do both, y'know.

Feels amazing, love when the gf does it

the best feeling, is when your gf is sucking your dick, then moves up to ride you, and her hanging tits slide over your dick, tummy, and chest, as she positions and starts riding you. that is when titty against dick feels best.

have a big titty gf, so yes, the occassional titty fuck is mandatory, but better when she sucks the head while its stroking between, but having her riding you cowboy style while you kiss the breasts is better..

They ARE NOT mutually exclusive....

And her hair...

not rly.
when gf does that I get straight to the olde tittae fuck

it's not that it feels good you just get turned on knowing that the girl is trying to do something slutty for you.