I keep going off on my gf because she won't tell me who hurt her so I can get them...

I keep going off on my gf because she won't tell me who hurt her so I can get them. She is a victim of various traumas carried out by her family. We fight so much and I am never at peace. What do? How do I stop?

Start by realizing that you are the problem

Just tell her to fuck off if she cant trust you with that info

How am I the problem for basically having to be her parent and wanting my relationship to heal?

Her issues became mine now I am fucked up.

She makes excuses or says "i don't know" when pressed on it.

She doesn't want this fixed, or she would have told you.

She enjoys being a victim, she's doing this parasitically for attention.

You're just her attention-faucet cuckboi that's eating what she's feeding. Again, she doesn't actually want this resolved...because...

..if this was to be "fixed", what does she bring to the relationship? Skills? Money? Personality? Or is being a 'victim' her only real trait?

She's doing this for attention and you're falling for her Cunt-Theatre hook line and sinker.

Don't take it personally, user. It's just cunt manipulation at work. Realize this and move on (and bonus points if you smack her around because male or female, fuck anyone who does this) and be rid of this toxic twat.

>How am I the problem
You really think that your adolescent revenge fantasies are going to fix your gf? Can you really be that fucking immature?

If you dont have prospects for a long lasting relationship its not worth caring anyway

../thread
holy shit, laughed hard. But been there OP. this is pretty much it. You're dealing with an emotionally unstable attention whore. Move the fuck on from this dump

Sure would be satisfying to do tho whether it works or not

>You're dealing with an emotionally unstable attention whore
Water seeks its own level

Water also seeks dry places

you're a fucking idiot, "Who hurt you? I want to hurt them!!" Are you fucking 12?

2 years strong

>Sure would be satisfying
Be that as it may - it's not the solution to whatever is ailing your relationship

"someone's an asshole, so everyone that they meet must also be an asshole"

Nah, that's why you dump that bitch and move on. Or you can be you, and justify sticking with a waste of a human being...in which case your words turn true.

He's not OP, I am.

Start hitting her until she tells you. Keep it light at first, she'll break at somepoint. Gotta teach her that you are the boss now.

You're a cunt, too.

>shes been hurt
>emotionaly abuse her
/Thread

This.

Better play it safe and just rape and murder her entire family!
Make sure u tie her up first and make her watch. Trust me i am an expert.

Listen this guy, he know shit.

Yeah, I know

But can all you fags listen though?

This shit is affecting the relationship. The issues I want resolved are damaging everything and I can't leave her. I am phyiscally incapable.

>Water also seeks dry places

You are autistic.
It's not your problem to solve. You fight so much because you don't work with each other. Not over shit that happened.

Making excuses is the opposite of a solution.

I've wanted to take a bath with John for so long now.

I had two relationships just like this. dump her while you're still sane

>and I can't leave her. I am physically incapable.
So you are co-dependent.
You can't change her.
Change yourself shithead.

Slap it out of her. It's what she is used to.

>ITT men trying to understand women logic

Why should I have to adapt to her because her cousin's dick and mother trying to drive her to suicide and have some man fucke her when she was 11 fucked her up?

fuck*

She should stop leaving Anorexia treatment and get some sexual trauma counseling like I told her ass.

If I do that, it will be worse. I have already made her cry with the truth. If I hit her, she will have a new abuse chronicle story.

>"Strong"

dont think he was claiming to be a faggot...

>She should stop leaving Anorexia treatment and get some sexual trauma counseling like I told her ass.
You're right. So leave her if she makes you miserable.
BTW - i have real world experience with this. Ex gf went through very traumatic rape when she was young teen. Very nice grill, very nice family, but it fucked her up. She went to residential treatment at Caron in PA. Called on the first night and said she was leaving treatment. I told her of you come home I'm leaving. I meant it. She stayed in treatment. We only lasted another year because we were driving each other crazy.

Do it anyway, it's not like she'll hit you back, or tell anywone

How do I stop abusing her.

I can't stop

Yo nigga people can't do whatever the hell you want them to. SHe may be a fucked up person but she's still a person anyway. If you want to help her let her tell you things in her own time. She doesnt want to tell you because you want to go and fuck everything up for her with that information. She's scared of you and what you'll do. If you want her to actually work with you start being supportive, listening, and understanding and stop trying to force her to do anything. If you can't understand how you're the problem then youre a faggot

The whole white knight mentalilty is so fucking toxic. You think you have to save them and and protect them when all that's happening is your coming off controlling. Its toxic and abusive and no one likes that. Better be glad she actually even trusts you to tell you about things like that you cunt

Also, what people are saying about leaving is true too. 99% sure she won't be your future wife bro. If you can't be happy because of someone else then you separate yourself. Don't be a faggot. I know how you might feel that you cant do that to her and how much she needs you and bla bla bla. But that's that same White Knight mentality speaking. There's a million fish in the sea. You guys can survive. Get over it

She won't tell you who because she's probably embellishing and/or making shit up for your white knight attention.

I've had experience with this same type of girl. Abused and messed up bla bla. I thought I loved her. It turned out with me practically cucking myself and hating her. I tried to be 'save' her, ended up coming off controlling, she was a total cunt anyway so she kept fucking me over and insulting me practically. Leave before you end up hating her

I was witness to some of these incidents, it's legit but I think she is Stockholmed the fuck out.

How do I proselytyze her into acting in her own best interests? She agreed I was right but she is a coward.

Maybe you're just an ass and don't realize it

kys

After you. I want a demonstration.

You are a fucking retard.