Ask a guy who can travel through time using telepathic gateways anything

ask a guy who can travel through time using telepathic gateways anything

Why does my girlfriend not want to fuck on her period?

*cause your a faggot

Can you change the future or only see it? Also all the obvious stuff, next world war? who wins? Am I rich M8?

what are the winning powerball numbers for the next 10 years

Why do you want to fuck your girlfriend on her period?
>you have sadistic and repressed need to rape and pillage, and she does not.

the future and past exist in the now. time travel is a cool idea but unrealistic. you can touch the future by using this moment in time

>pic related?

can only momentarily visit the future, kinda like a vison: the portals are random so i cant go to a specific point in time, most time i dont even know when i am: i dont know you but you are on Sup Forums so you cannot be rich now or in the future

What are the powerball numbers for tonight's draw?

again, i cant go to specific points in time but i can tell you there is some sort of major environmental disaster in about 6 yrs, the last jump i had everything was fucked up and the air was foul.

Fuck you faggot.

op here, i want to let you guys know that trump will ruin thiscountty fuck white people nigga

fake OP

Is anyone going to acknowledge the fact that her tits are about to explode in a bloody mess?

Have you traveled to a time where there are no humans left? or at least if there are any evolutionary descendants

that's not op, i am the real op. lets get back to the questions ngiges

>doing this to tits
of all the weird shit japs and chinks are into, tit bondage is the grossest of it all
just, no

no...the strangest jump i witnessed had people in suits like radiation type suits. i guess the future has some major air issues or something

fake OP

> translation : I had a seizure and shit on everything so much they needed biosuits to haul my ass out so they could bulldoze afterwards

Will praising kek be a daily passtime or are the normies still not BTFO?

Time travel is impossible. ~Viewing~ the past is quite simple. It's happened. It leaves echos.

There is no "the future", since it's an infinite expansion of possibilities. There is a technique to view the most probable outcomes, but the act of observation most often negates what's been viewed.

More pics like this?

when will third world war happen and will i fucking die?

wtf is happenning to her tits? story?

WWIII started November 4, 1979 with the Iranian hostage crisis. Islam against civilization. It's happening now.

And, of course you will die. We all will.

Fuck outta here no you're notI've never been able to go back farther than the 1400s
Yeah there are a handful of times where there were no humans in the physical sense
If only you knew, but yeah sure you're right

What will be final score of Michigan State v Minnesota game on right now?

How long until North Korea gets roflstomped

Weird fetish shit, gets me hard as fuck

She' s a temporal convector. She needs 1.21 niggawatts per travel

Open bob

Why is her nipple cut off

Whats the best timeline/ era?

Theyve been tied too tight and for too long,

She waved them titties bye bye for good that night

I talked to this girl for a bit but we stopped. Anything in the cards for us?

No, faggot.

Not now, not ever.

teach us how

You're bad at this.

thats a real injury ? damn i never think it could happenned , she look really in pain

I wanna experience the '70s. Teach me your ways.

how im gonna die?

Spotting the fake time traveler 101:

"I went to the FUTURE!"

There's infinite futures. Each quantum moment creates infinite to the infinite power of futures for the next quantum moment. It's like unraveling a rope. There's one past. There is no THE future.

story on purple torn tits!
pronto!