Whats up losers? ;) You ok ? hehe

Whats up losers? ;) You ok ? hehe...
Look what i just bought, it's a new Rolex Submariner ;)

You see i don't wear shitty watch like workingclass dumb idiots wear.. shit watches like Casio and fucking Timex. ;)) I only wear expensive watches ;)

Ask me anything ;) if you are nice maybe i'll give you some tips in life to be as rich as me ;) richfag here ;)

Fucking hate dumb workingclass poorfags

You again? Dumb fat nigger.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand a Rolex Submariner. The wrist is extremely subtle....

Try again when you have my hublot MP-05 LaFerrari

Not even real, nerd.

is that your arm? jesus. body pic, free willy

Who gets it when you die from complications of diabetes or whatever it is that's making you a fat bastard?

They look fucking ridiculous you clown

I didn't buy it to look good, what designer nice things ever look good? even the most recent lines from versace look like expensive school shooting clothes

Have fun scratching it up when fatty tries to get past two bollards

She said yes!

Patricians timepiece checking in

i dunno.
dieter rams did it. carrol shelby did it. mr dyson did it.
>i didn't buy it
we know you didnt

The only watch I wear is the one my grandpa gave be just before he died...
I'll never change it.

Post when you have a Patek

you must weigh 300+ pounds. fat fuck. nice to be rich and fat as fuck while people starve to death. I hope you're proud.

nice watch, shame what your diabetes did to your fingers though...

i see your wrist is still just as fat

same diabetus hand, same watch, same troll. fuck off for lack of originality

Jesus another one, this is the second one today

Seriously. What boggles my mind is how many people are seeing this shit for the first fuckin time

This photo was copied from another bait thread just like this

lmao i know. i think the first one i saw was over a week ago

fuck off with the forced copypasta retard

millhouse is more of a meme than this will ever be, and millhouse is not a meme

Oh. You must be new here then. Not that being here longer is any sort of accomplishment

actually you're wrong. i've been here for over 10 years and there is merit to that. (i don't read replies, so please scream as much as you want. ta ta, kiddo ;3)

gross your reply gave me fuckin shivers

Yeah, ok. Enjoy playing with the feeble-minded, small-dicked, half-men around here. They are omega as fuck and do not even belong in the gene pool. If you were worth anything at all, you would not even find toying with them to be entertaining. I hunt predators. I don't play with insects. That you amuse yourself with the latter speaks volumes to your intellectual ineptness and vacuous soul. You couldn't handle an alpha's alpha. You would be reduced to a orgasmic convulsing girl ooze dripping uncontrollably, and you can't handle that so you wrap yourself up in petty manchild games to feel superior. It is YOU that have the control issue. Those of us who are actually in control and control others all day long in every walk of life have no need nor desire to engage in mere sparring for amygdala control when we can control the entire brain and reflexively have it act on our will without words, and permanently, with far less effort than you expend in your dysfunctional neural calisthenic dysphoria.

Run along, child, lest I focus my smite on you..

you post this bait thread everyday

fat fuck

How much did you have to pay to get it extended in order to fit over your hand?

You fat ham planet. Kys

shit bait and shitty teir sub,

>no date sub
>richfag