Ask a guy whos been to Thailand anything?

Ask a guy whos been to Thailand anything?

Also ask a guy whos fuck 300+ women anytyhing

Round trip, how much for the sex hotels and flight and all that jazz?

Whats the first disease you caught?

This.

Was pretty cheap for me BUT I was already in Asia at the time.

Hotel for 2 weeks was very cheap and nice to boot (just need to shop around) food is cheap. For humping depends what you want but not bad...maybe 70-80$ for a nice piece of ass.

God are prices for girls there so high now?

What are the best places to find under aged prostitution? Asking for a friend.

None. condoms are cool. I did get 2 blow jobs with no condom and was a little worried but no std.
They have blow job bars....that shit was awesome best blow job I ever had, plus I had sex like 15 mins before and I busted nut. The chic that gave me a bj was fucking awesome at it

I'm going to Thailand in November for 2 weeks. spending one week in Bangkok and pattaya and one week in Chiang mai. any suggestions for things to see/do? planning to stay in hostels every night

I dont know tbh. I have heard they cracked down on that sort of thing. I wouldnt try it. Plus most of the girls are young enough

My friend wants like 9 year olds. He is a freak. Orphanages?

In Pattaya I would do the one day yacht trip to see 3 islands. Its fucking legit and fun. Serenity yachting. Also Tiger park in Pattaya was awesome

yeah I hope he gets caught then, that dude needs jail time

I stayed in Bangkok for a few days and didnt really like it. I had a shit ton of fun in Pattaya though.

Self righteous. I bet rural orphanages are the wsy to go.

how many of those women had penises?

None that I fucked but if thats your thing youre in luck there

that's actually a pretty good looking time on the yacht. thanks, bud.

I've heard Bangkok is hit or miss. I'm flying in there and spending a couple days with a friend who lives there.

Yeah they do a good job at it too, very well done. Was a good day

How does the red light district work? Like do you pick a girl do they just set you up randomly? Also how much did trip cost you. Travle wise

Jay, pls go.

Ok yeah Im sure he knows about the scams to stay away from then. Some of the buildings were just plain sad the way I looked at it, but it is a 2nd world country. All in all though I really liked all the people there.

They dance on stage and have numbers on them, if you like one you tell a waiter and they come and sit with you. If you want to fuck its usually pay a bar fee and then pay to fuck them. I never did that myself but soapy massages I did do wink wink about 100$

yea he's a native and knows his shit. hoping he'll take me to authentic places and he can speak Thai and order us good good

Also you can pick up a girl on the street but be careful (std's, set up) I went with a chic to a bar and later found out it was sort of a set up...long story short her husband was there and looked like he wanted to kill me at one point

The blow job bar was awesome in Pattaya. Hard to explain where its at but Im sure there are others. literally had the best bj ever and a not bad bj in one night

...after having sex with a tiny older thai (momma) who was tight as fuck...shit was awesome

I picked up gonorrhea and my buddy picked up chlamydia. I would do it again 1000 times over. That place, pattaya, is fucking heaven

I was thinking I'd check out Cambodia first. Ever been there? If so what's it like compared to Thailand?

I havnet been but fuck I would love too

>Thailand
>Women

Did you fuck with no condom? Street girls?
I literally have had sex with over 300 women bro no stds...wear fucking condoms, also wash your shit after sex

OP here
One of my soapy massage episodes was with a 4'8" very pretty sexy body 19 year old. My fuckin a that was awesome....probably because she was so young but she was wet as fuck, like fucking in a puddle

Why have sex if you can't feel anything (aka wearing a condom). You are purely pleasing the woman there

I save that for the gf

I only really have sex for validation of knowing someone wants to fuck me so the sex industry aspect of Thailand doesnt really interest me.

First of all, fuck you. Second, underage prostitution is not tolerated in Thailand like the normal scene and is not practiced out in the open. Third, of you do find some underage working girls and you are caught you can expect a new home in a third world prison. tl;dr fuck you.

What is your favorite color?

>literally an entire country of men
>reproduce anally

>can't feel anything

When you finally lose your virginity, you'll discover this is not the case

Have you been to Thailand?

Is it possible to buy a virgin? Is it possible to pay a girl "salary" to be like a live in girlfriend instead of just for fucking?

he's a fake with no clue you sucka

Chill fam, he was just asking for a friend

did all the traps satisfy your cock cravings?

You and I are in the same boat, I also love Thailand. But as a general rule you shouldn't tell the anons here, I know it's fun to talk about but telling them will encourage more and more people to go. This ruins Thailand when you encourage too much tourism from America. Keep the normies out of paradise.

Why so mad?