How do I look? I need to know whether or not I should approach girls confidently

How do I look? I need to know whether or not I should approach girls confidently

I would let you fuck me but im a dude. You look fine anything you think other wise is just you thinking it

You should not approach girls.

whip it out

get rid of that gay looking facial hair

If your game is strong anything is possible, your look already slightly above average. but why am I kidding youre on b prob autistic af

You think id be better clean shaven?

You guys are sure I'm above a 6?
I am 6'3

No. That hair is sexy af

From a gay guy

If you want to get with chicks, you need to be confident no matter your looks

Yes dude. Your pretty handsome this is coming from a fag.
You know what isn't attractive though?
Insecurity

You're above average. Stop worrying.

Yep

Fuck them bro. Your totally good. Way approachable. Your a good 7 now hit he gym and you get evenbettter

I do hit the gym, a lot
Cant you see my noon gains?

You don’t workout. Don’t lie. If your not lifting heavy your not gonna get shredded. Heavy is you struggle to get 4 reps before passing out heavy. I deadlift 405 that’s heavy. I’m 165

Hm bro youre good looking, If you grew the hair out a bit you would look better. Maybe get ripped too

This is me

You look confused.

The fuck is on your chest?

I do lift pretty heavy
Ill be at 405 before the end of the year
I'm just really tall bro

Sanskrit.

rekt

True your tall but tall boys can sed too. It may be you have extra body fat then. Don’t know what your worried about looois wise. Every guy wants to attain Greek tier. But if your in the gym alotthen don’t worry about. Just literally gotalkntogirls be yourself but find a right moment to say something. As if you were with a friend and that moment came up. Friend her. Then fuck her.

Lets see that dick

Its blurred for a reason So just talk to girls like they are my friend?
I don't wanna Fuck my friends

not above average. is average

"Confidence" is just a buzzword. It doesn't actually mean anything. You just have to talk to women and approach them if you want to. Don't get mad if you get rejected, no matter what your goal is; sex, a relationship, or even if you're just nervous and looking to talk. You'll get rejected a lot. Some women are only looking for money, or looks, or a certain attitude, Some women want to be treated nicely, and some women genuinely want to be raped and expect men to act like animals.

you should drop a 400 pound barbell on your tattoo artist for fucking up your chest with those disgusting scribbles

I get that. Alot of the nice ones tho arent the ones I want
The hot ones shoot you down for being nice
I can fuck a 6-7 if I'm lucky because I'm nice and make them feel comfortable
And most 5's will be in to me from the beginning
But 8's... 8s dont give a shit how nice you are
I just dont know how to charm a girl without using my looks and stature
The other component is speaking and I just don't have interesting things to say
I find myself being overly direct at times
Approaching with "hey do you need to someone to talk to?"
Or "hey whats up?"
after normal unjazzed lack of sexual tension I ask for a number and I keep getting rejected