I'm 25 and I've never had a GF

I'm 25 and I've never had a GF.

I had a few hookups in college. But Ive never dated a girl before.

I asked a girl out recently, but am afraid Ill get friendzoned.

Anyone else like this?

im almost 30 user, no gf either, thats life for most people, its better than raising kids.

Beta Niggers, been with 31 women at age 21.

>about to turn 21
>never had a gf
>been on one date that went well
>virgin
>jack off a lot
I just do not think about it and it never kills me and when I do I just remember all the money I use is for my happiness and not for someone that might leave me

you are such a cuck

Me, 41 and never had a girlfriend or in any kind of relationship. Had sex a total of 2 times in my life (one of those times was with a Tranny).

25 virgin fag here. literally never did anything with woman but played with some titties and some harmless shitty young kisses when was younger but besides that literally nothing. too afraid/ awkward and don't even care to try anymore. drinking myself to death slowly is sort of helping

30. married. 2 kids. want to leave them and go fuck traps.

Nope. Had gf's from the ages of 15 to 20. Now i just use women as an expendable fuck toy. 31 btw

Have you ever played the alphabet game?

Bump.

Buumping in progress.

FFS

25 yo kissless virgin here, would be dope if someone would just run me over in the street already

No, up until now (22) I've had 3 relationships, all long term usually lasting around 2.5 years. Only this past week with having the latest one starting to get cold feet after 2.5 years and us taking a break have I realized how easily I could have hookups.

You want to succeed? Stop giving a fuck what happens... it does wonders.

Doowop diddy cum diddy do.

For the virgins. Bumping

drink and do all the drugs u can to speed up the process in case that day doesn't come and since we are to pussy to off ourselves legit. Has been my plan so far.

24 here virgin. Had a chance to lose it it HS but didn't give enough of a fuck about woman at the time. Still single haven't had a go sense. Probably one of the biggest regrets of my life so far. Now I really care as I see all my close friends either getting married or in committed relationship. It ducking hurts every night.

dude word up my man cheers cheers cheers

Fuck having a gf dude just have one night stands. You get the sexual satisfaction you need without commitment.

Side note: always use your own condoms dont accept any from girls bitches be crazy