/nfl/ general - SERIOUS INTERCOURSE edition

NO: Saints keep Sterling Moore with one-year deal
NYJ: Christian Hackenberg to make starts in 2017?
MIA: Dolphins sign RFA Alonso to four-year deal
CAR: Charles Johnson undergoing back operation
CAR: Newton needs surgery on throwing shoulder
SEA: Marshawn Lynch's agent: He misses football
NO: LB Manti Te'o signs two-year deal with Saints
NYJ: Jets 'very intrigued' by QB Mitchell Trubisky
IND: Colts sign former Ravens WR Kamar Aiken
NE: Deal between Butler, Saints 'mostly in place'
FA: Report: Cutler was scheduled to visit Jets
NYJ: Jets find stopgap option, sign Josh McCown

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0s-IkF3C8TM
youtu.be/BPmIvislRbU
youtu.be/d9994nv8BcU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=eXhNtH8CrbA
bleedinggreennation.com/2017/3/21/14998210/philadelphia-eagles-nfl-rule-change-field-goal-block-leaping-patriots-seahawks-philadelphia
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dolphins

>Sterling Moore
>Manti Te'o

Saints owl confirmed. I'm gonna be rich

I wonder how colts fans feel. to have almost everything in place and then the front office just makes zero effort to make the team competitive.

Will A/P be a Buccaneer ?
Will Southeners accept him and his switch stick ways ?

>what does the fox say ?

Hello, do any of you trannys have any good Patriots Pepe's? Maybe hooded or winter hat.

Trade you a GOAT Brady.

NOLES NIGGA

This shit is so deep.

This dude stole Von Miller's helmet in last year's super bowl too.

youtube.com/watch?v=0s-IkF3C8TM

Eagles

Hope he gets the chair. It was an act of war by Mexico. Whats the jail time u peeps think he will get? Theft over 500k, multiple times? 10-15 years?

Packers

What happened to that guy?

Traded, cut, re-signed

How do you win an owl with no defense nigga

what is the minimum Brees or Rodgers would have to do for GOAT contention assuming Brady only plays one more season and goes one and done?

3 owls

get as many rings and then 50% of his records
seeing as though both are mature qb's and brady started early it's already too late

i feel bad for brees tho.

Andy Reid was always a big guy

youtu.be/BPmIvislRbU

If Rodgers got 3 rings, his dick riding circle would put him above Brady and the media would push the narrative that they were equal.
>Seahawks would have won if they would have run it, so that doesn't count
>Falcons gave it away so that one doesn't count either
>so really it's 3 against 3 XD

>50% of his records
doesn't Brees currently edge him in most all time records?

best i can do ya

youtu.be/d9994nv8BcU

No, he has a bunch of volume records but people don't value those as much as playoff and win records.

you have 3 choices. all at the standard salary of 45,000$ a year.
A)
>you get to become the GM of your favorite team for 2 years.
B)
>you get to become a big wig of espn. you dont get to take over the entire network. but instead you get a 3 hour block of programming. you have 3 years.
C)
you get to become a talking head on NFL network. 6 years.
HOWEVER
A
if you do a good enough job, the team can retain you as full time GM or in the office however they want
B
if you do decent enough ratings espn hires you full time. you could get stuck on the radio, or maybe a 2am slot somewhere but its a chance.
C
you have the most security but youre the guy they are always sticking between retired niggers and in charge of rounding them up while they talk over eachother. basically youre the token white woman of whatever show. and shit lets throw in that you get to announce a thursday night game when its your team playing.

GM and hand the keys over to the guy I trust for the job

Who's Sterling Moore?

I thought that was the easy choice but now all I wanna do is make some kinda espn joe rogan podcast. just have one show not dedicated to niggers shouting and sjw crusades.

shit I could bring back bill simmons. do my own 30 for 30's about the 2007 fiesta bowl or the rise of the UFC or what I've always wanted is just doing a tailgate cooking/party show at games done like anthony bourdain kinda.

I'd go with the espn gig easy.

did Butler sign with the Saints yet/already?

Any other Brady fans here hate Boston fans?

Bunch of spoiled liberal cunts tbqh

The Raiders are Rad.

Yes!

>Truth.

Not as bad as the insane brainwashed Marxist libs of NY, or Commiefornia which is not even American anymore. I grew up in California when it was still America and cared about the flag and being American. Now they think they are Mehico. The 49ers were still American with Montana and Young.

But Boston is up there.

Even bomb enrichment did not wake those feminist and trannies in NY and Boston.

The GOAT Brady/Patriots, and Red Sox are too good for those Boston cunts.

kek shut the fuck up leaf boy. you're just angry because the white male you decided to worship plays for a city that you don't live in.

This nigga got too greedy. He got away with one jersey and helmet. Why keep trying?

You sound like a Falcon nigga. Or a tranny defender.

I bet your fav player was Cam (homo) Newton.

I respect actual American Patriots/heros. That love America. No matter if they are white, black, latino, or Asian. As long as they are real Americans

Not anti American white SJW like Kaepernick. Or trannie lover crybabies like Cam. Or Fake Americans that are not loyal to America first.

>all this projection in one post
go back to Sup Forums holy shit man. i'm glad the patriots won but absolute faggots like you keep popping up here thinking that people wanna hear you proselytize about your crazy beliefs. just fuck off man.

Here is your other fav male hero.

>a literal crybaby soft flaming queer.

>proselytize
user dropping the $5 words up in this bitch

I hope he fired the wardrobe guy/girl who told him that looked good

this is the kind of shit i'm talking about man. you're just throwing some buzzwords out there and hoping they're going to stick. i'm happy that you've found your calling as a weird racial aggressor online, but can you do it on the board that was actually created for you fags? ffs
probably the only perk of being an english major

>crazy beliefs

Yeah: God, Corps, Country. God bless America, its flag, its Christianity, and its citizens. And the NFL. Still not KEKED by SJW cancer like the NBA.

I know it sounds "crazy beliefs" to the modern Fake American brainwashed Marxist liberal that was cheering for Lady Gaga and trannies more than the GOAT.

who fucking cares jesus? this is a sports board, you're not rush limbaugh or someone. stop spewing this bumper sticker garbage. you're not a real patriots fan either, just some faggot who jumped on the bandwagon at some point because you like that brady is white and successful.

if you want to worship successful white men in the truly pathetic way that you're doing it rn, there are sites for that. there are even boards on Sup Forums for that. but this isn't one of them, so could you fuck off?

I fucking wish Canadian posters would stop trying to be the new Australians. It's never going to happen.

>english major

Thats like saying u have a degree from Walmart in this age my nigga. I got a major and minor too, but i dont have to use fag words to express my ass. And you are the nigga that makes it about race. I love and respect all people. As long as they bleed red white and blue.

i'm not even bragging about it lol. you are so goddamn Sup Forums it's not even funny. tell me more about your STEM degree and your 50k a year starting job; on second thought don't. just go back to the board you clearly belong on.
you can head back to Sup Forums famo. i have nothing against saying the word nigger or even disliking black people. i live in boston after all. but you would know that if you read my post, which you didn't cuz you're just a Sup Forums drone.

Reminder that the official NFL approved best QB is Brady
m.youtube.com/watch?v=eXhNtH8CrbA

Sports board: NFL thread. Americas Game my nigga.

And you are the one made it about race.

I dont even see colour my nigga. I dont even see Tom Brady as "white" like you fixate on him as a negative. I see him a a true American Patriot and hero. And im not a bandwaggon. Since I was a wee lad I have only followed the SF 49ers and The Patriots.

last time dude: go away. you're using the flimsiest fucking pretense of "boy that tom brady really plays the game the right way" to puke and shit your retard opinions all over the general. no one wants to wade through this garbage, so take a hike.

Actually, thats him in his most "masculine manly" attire if you watch Cam's press conferences.

>this is him in public too

>now 0-8

why MVPs such shit

I'd stick my penis in there desu

wtf I love Cam now!

shut the fuck up, unpatriotic faggot.

its a curse

I like him some too. When he is not crying to Goodell about being hit like a special snowflake.

His rotator is killed though. So expect another losing season. He will be replaced in 2-3 years.

that was always gonna happen anyway tho. his playstyle just isn't built for long-term success. can't run into the best athletes in the world week after week without starting to feel it, even at his size.

Despite being a huge crybaby, didnt he defy BLM and the media? You have to respect him for that at least.

>red cucks
>3 championships after 1920
>too good for anybody

why is he so based, Sup Forums?

wentz?
yeah, hes pretty based

Carson Wentz is terrible

he just has shit receivers

>muh receivers
Eagles fell for the FCS meme man. He'll be out of the league in 5 years tops.

why didn't the bucs keep this uniform? it's a lot better than the atlanta knockoffs they current wear

is that a 7-9 point buck?

Prob better than agholor tbqh

why dont the raiders just move to mexico city?

What world do we live in where players are literally being taught how to celebrate?

why do eagles fans assume that just because wentz's struggles/little production can be somewhat excused by little receiving talent and being a rookie that he'll automatically be great/elite with better receivers

because they're still in denial that wouldntz will turn out to be exactly like jay cutler

Yet you waded through your mom's pussy to irritate me today.

just let them delude themselves for a while

they live in a shithole after all

bleedinggreennation.com/2017/3/21/14998210/philadelphia-eagles-nfl-rule-change-field-goal-block-leaping-patriots-seahawks-philadelphia

i hate the eagles so fucking much

mass delusion combined with high drug/alcohol use among fanbase

raiders are too much of a 3rd world franchise

This is a good thing, it means the league is relaxing on celebrations.

how does it mean that

yeah i really wanted to see some dumb nigger get his neck broke first.

Because it stems from a rule change that allows refs more discretion in calling or not calling excessive celebration. There were a few calls last season that were excessive celebration by the rules, but weren't called. Now they're making it official that the refs have discretion in calling it.

>tfw getting evicted
>Ravens still rebuilding
it's been a shitty year, lads

This is /myguy/

feelsbadman

thats what you fags get for shitting on cutler so much

bears are the biggest joke in the league

Rodgers is NEVER going back to an owl. He's going to carry a lackluster Puckers team to the playoffs every year only to get deafeated by a real team.

If there is a god I hope he would kill off all the McCaskey's sooner rather than later

its probably too late for both

Four Criteria for grading a qbs career imo

-Career Consistency
-Longevity
-Postseason Resume
-Peak Performance(How good you were in your prime? First Team All-Pro or were you just one of those guys always in the 6-10 range.)

Brady has all four

Rodgers and Brees both have a ring but don't even approach Brady's postseason accolades.

Brees almost matches Brady in longevity but only 1st Team All-Pro once where as Brady was twice and doesn't have as many down years as Brees(especially in his early San Diego days.) or in other words doesn't have the consistency.

Rodgers has Brady's regular season consistency but doesn't yet have the longevity.

Hey /nfl/ how's your mock look?

i fixed the iggles

I don't think postseason resume should be as important as postseason performance.

Any shmuck can ride a great defense to the super bowl for instance, but if you can put up great stats in a clutch situation that is very meaningful.

I mean I see what you're saying but people only consider it to be clutch if you win the game

Rodgers led that incredible drive vs Arizona to tie it 20-20 but no one cares because they lost in OT.

I dunno ask yer mum

Lets be better than the plebs who associate team accomplishments with QB accomplishments

>Edge
I'm sorry but you're retarded

>the DENmeme BRONCÜCKS

What's going on in that pic? Did all the meth labs in KC explode?