I'm only 21 and losing my hair. Why is this happening to me?

I'm only 21 and losing my hair. Why is this happening to me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4mU802eQ3jE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

stress maybe or could run in your family.

stop wearing a hat and let your head "breathe"

Look on the bright side, OP.
>dubs

take finasteride to fix it

Just go bald, take up exercising and eat well. Then watch all the bitches roll in

I'm a really high stress individual and I'm sure that has something to do with it but I don't understand what it's this bad

Never wear hats

Either genes, extreme stress or underlying disease.

Do you have bald relatives?
Are you use extreme stress?
Any other symptoms apart from losing hair?

well then accept the fact that you are balding because of bad genes.

just get a buzz cut

Because you are a product of incest?

It's just genetics bro it sucks but there's nothing to do about it you just gotta deal with the cards you've been delt and own that shit

And stop fapping. Your hair will grow back

It's definitely a long shot but you could get your thyroid levels checked. Mine were out of wack and i only found out after i had been losing clumps in the shower

it could also be aids

he should fap more and lather his jizz on his head.

why do you think pubic hair is alot healthier than your head hair

There is literally no way you can stop it.

It doesn't matter bro. Bitches still want you. I have old man hair and get hot chicks sending pics and wanting to fuck. It's all good.

Already doing that

What are other symptoms?

Shit genes.

>i had been losing clumps in the shower
it's because you were turning into a trap, user

started losing mine when i was 15, shit sucks

Yeah I'm not as worried about that as much as I just don't want to lose my hair in my 20s

cortisol

roll with it. don't just get a stupid hat and treat it like some sort of endearing trademark. shave your head an lift, get jacked and it won't matter that you don't have any hair.

Hahaha idiot maybe you should stop jerking your mikropenis 3 times a day

Yep, OP is untermensch.

23 and I am in the same boat as OP. Definitely genes here. Every man in my family is bad. Sucks to suck, but I like wearing hats anyway so

Shave your head. Don't be that guy in his 20s with a combover.

>Just go bald, take up exercising and eat well. Then watch all the bitches roll in
Yeah, trash skank addict bitches attracted to skinheads/meth dealers.
>mfw 2017 and people can go to doctors to be turned into the opposite gender, but hair regrowth hasn't advanced since the 1990s

I’ve been balding since I was 18. Completely bald at like 20. If you’re decent looking just buzz it with no guard.

Girls always come up and start rubbing my head. Going bald isn’t that big of a deal unless you lose your confidence like a pussy.

Go to China.
stem_cell_hair_regeneration.exe
Come back and leave all the "you gotter just own it son" failures with their fat landwhale wives.

Be happy you got to keep it as long as you did....i was 18

They were able to grow skin in 2016 in the lab that had complete working hair follicles. Tests were all with mice, but I suspect it won't be too long before we see it tested on burn victims, and soon available to people with other forms of hair loss.

Lots of men lose hair as time goes on...my room mate who's 19 is loosing hair....a shit happens

I'm 41. Sucks to be you.

This. Shavenfag with a beard here. It's not so bad. Quit being a poofter

this is the most retarded fuckin shit I've ever read. male pattern baldness would happen hat or not.

it's not the same as female baldness which can be caused by tight hairbands and shit. don't spew garbage when you have no fucking idea what you're talking about.

It's all genetics man. Unfortunately there is not much you can do.

Try Rogaine out. If all else fails, grow a nice goatee and shave your head bald.

Genetics.

I wear a hat every day, and I am not going bald or have a receding hairline, and I am well past 30.
Hats have nothing to do with baldness, dumbass. It’s genetics or illness.

just bad genes or stress. Either way you should relax.

>bad genes
>40% of world pop
>bad
>almost totally normal

You are going bald.

I've had a receding hairline since i was a teen. Enlisted and have kept it biced since. Still get plenty of pussy. It's all about confidence OP.

Genitics.

Thatal'be $25.

>remember you're here for ever

Listen to the dubs OP

Because you touch yourself.
youtube.com/watch?v=4mU802eQ3jE

don't worry about it op. that's just a waste of your time. just accept it and focus on important things in life.

What do you eat? Do you live off of fastfood?
Do you live near high voltage equipment, sleep next to your wifi router, with your smartphone on your head or something? Have you been drinking mercury lately?

Take finasteride 1mg a day, buy the 5mg tablets on blinkhealth and cut them into quarters or sixths or fifths whatever.

Some people say it's caused them sexual problems. I've had none of them and been taking it almost a year now. Earlier this year my hair on the crown would pull out even if I gave it a slight tug. Now It's strong again and growing back in.

shave and go to the gym (probably already mentioned).

Past certain age women care about the things you can improve.

dub dubs

funny all the idiots that got triggered by this, wish i had been the author of this post.

Sometimes shit just happens, m8. When life gives you no hair at an early age you gotta fuck shit up in other areas.
Others have mentioned going to the gym which everyone should do regardless. What is your career looking like? All the millionaires I know went bald in their twenties, but who cares when you're 27 and make nine figures after tax?

weak genetics

Genetic short straw. French and German ancestry means that you get male pattern baldness

Learn to cultivate facial hair, and rock a chrome dome. There's no other hope.

just piss poor luck. niggers can go bald and just shave their head because half of them shave those pubes off anyway. its catastrophic for a white dude to go bald early unless he has the kind of head shape that makes it look like shaving his head was a choice
>my friend has taken propecia for years and it works for him but has side effects. ask me anything

How many of you anons have itchy scalps with hair loss?

Think I have dermatitis but GP told me not to go to dermatologist and waste money, just gave me some stuff.

Was on ritalin, decided to do no-poo and my scalp went mental, hair falling out massively, itchy as. Think it was a combination of both things.