Dubs decides how I kms

Dubs decides how I kms

Hanging while feet are in a tub and a toster in a tub, also slit wrists at same time and have some pills washed down by bleach.

Don't

Roll

old age

sex'd to death

Just hang yourself on stream, with good lighting and a good camera angle. There aren't many good videos I can fap to.
Katy's was fine but she filmed it at sunset and before any of the good stuff happened it was too dark to really enjoy her slowly suffocating to death.

Wrap car around tree

dubs decides

Nice dubs

Nice dubs

helium hood

sauce on said katy's vid?

i declare ye to poop yourself, entirely!

So he's got to feelium and jack off?

old age

Blow All your money on an SMG, Aconvertable. a parachute, a rope, aand a brick. Gamble the rest away then go on a shooting spree. Start a police chase in desert, put brick on gas, then put on the parchute, after it's tied somehow to the car, then jump and pull the cord, I'll make a crappy drawing of what it should look like in a second, sorry for any spelling errors or if instructions are unclear.

Your supposed to be shot by police while in floating in the air because of the parachuet

Order 66

Crucify yourself

let the cop kills you

I tried to post a link but the spam filter stopped me. There are two vids, a long and short version. Long one isn't worth the watch in my opinion, the short cuts right to the action.
Google the keywords: [Katy hanging desthaddict]. It should be the first link

Continued the website is titled DeathAddict. Try not to mind the obnoxious logo. I dont understand why the poster thought it was appropriate to do that.

Roll yourself to death

Old age

lmao the dubs have spoken I hope you don't an hero faggot OP

i hope you get a prolapsed rectum.