Drawthread calarts edition

drawthread calarts edition
prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y6I0a_8jXF4isxPYXyMeRgWtqThR7fS5-v33GuFIkV8/edit?usp=sharing
imgur.com/a/qItQA
youtube.com/watch?v=mRpiBvwKX6c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Requesting Rukia doing something cute/cool with any pokemon in the spreadsheet below
Pokemon: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y6I0a_8jXF4isxPYXyMeRgWtqThR7fS5-v33GuFIkV8/edit?usp=sharing
Rukia refs: imgur.com/a/qItQA

You just wanted the fame in threads so autists request to you then sit on your ass later and become yet another cancer avatarfag.
Fucking pathetic.

unto the void we go....
anything yall want before I passout?

Go jump off a bridge.

Haha look guys! i spent less than 2 minutes on this and I've already drawn more than any of you could draw in 20

I dunno they're kinda big.

Hi scat.

reverse cowgirl

hope user wanted to draw that cute preggo in a bikini

Requesting a giantess hellhound from the Monster Girl Encyclopedia swallowing a person whole and alive. If you could, do an extra panel to the side showing the person in her stomach along with some other normal foods. And then another panel to the side with a POV shot of the person looking down her open mouth that they're about to be dropped in to. The person being eaten should be about the size of her tongue.

Hey, drawfriend. Have you enrolled in some classic art education or just messing around? I don't know if studying art is worth it so how do you feel

draw bane

that fills me with inspiration and confidence

is Black still around?

My very liberal artschool would be proud

i feel awful
>how about a cute preggo in a bikini?
>preggo
prego
(hi)

taking requests
hit me where it counts
oh he did, alright. he sure did.
that is quite big. almost looked like it would hurt. be careful with that

I'm glad you like it! I really love those types of sweaters. I gave one to a Naruto OC of mine a while back. What is the character for/from? Also, I get so afraid of messing things up on other peoples stuff so I get real slow at drawing.

Haha, I must have mis-read some of that stuff in thread then. Ah well, damage is done.

I don't but I really appreciate you thinking so. ;v; I don't think I could draw much of a crowd. I really like your stuff too, so cute. I like the style of eyes and blush work!

:D :D :D :D

what about that prego taking a swim in a pool in a bikini

what do i win?

That's a separate user. But I'm fine with that!

now she just needs to be as thicc as mei and she'll be perfect

A (You)

Congrats! Don't spend it all in one place

Fine, GOODBYE EARTH.
nice trips babe

can you resist the call to drama and damage control this time around? or you going to be pewthetic again?

I was right, huh?
That's sad, I had high hopes in you.

"let me just move the leg over and slap on a shitty face"

I swear I'm a realy artist GuyS!

>GOODBYE EARTH.
Maybe this time I can reborn in the same dimension where my waifu is.

>spending time on art
>calarts edition
out
why pay thousands of dollars to study art when you could do it at home yourself.
and if you're getting a job in the art field (dear lord), a good portfolio is better than "CalArts" or some other art school in your resume, i've heard
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Still have no idea what you're talking about, elaburrito for me

>playing dumb

ooookay?

requesting futa trinket pov frotting

that took you 2 minutes? sad.

Hi scatfag

I like how you exaggerated the size of his torso, the whole drawing actually looks pretty dope.

>what is the character from
She's my demon character, I've used her in a drawthread 2 days ago. Her name is Izu.

I'm not even close to US, so it's some academies with people doing stuff the old fashioned way, oils, charcoal etc. Do you not do that for some money? I've heard it's possible. I'd like to further my skills in some creative area, but writing or music production won't pay the rent either

i was overestimating punk heres something in 10 seconds or so

Alright, now she's good.

How's the wife and kidssssssss

XD heres another guys!! dont worry If i copy peoples art I can be super creative

requesting dick/ball bulge

and just in case the other anons didn't see: that steve's supposed to be ftm and rcd loves sexualizing men so he got big tits
research the schools. US doesn't deal with that shit, i've heard, so you might be okay to go.
although, i never went to an art school, so i'm probably pulling this out of my ass. again, do your research
um, sweetie, there's sharp corners in your drawing. refer to op image thx

damn where my friends at?
*opens grape-fanta*

move over drawnoobs!
a professional has entered the arena. bow down before my superior skillz

Um scatanon I became the most hated avatarfag within two weeks of me even joining drawthreads, way before I even knew who you were on that day. I've BEEN a cancerous attention whore, this isn't a new thing. Just because I was nice to you and drew you a thing didn't mean I stopped being what I was the entire time.

It's a tuckjob, fampai.

I'm not scatfag, you retarded whore.

But what can you draw in 10 minutes? These all look like shit, and are wothless if you can convey your skill to something else

>I became the most hated avatarfag
AN USURPER TO MY THRONE
SAY YOUR PRAYERS

Oops Srory!! This is my custom style, I draw very fasT! faster than speed of sound!

You like my muscle?? I saw other people drawing muscle. I thnk have the groove and flow!

anyone have the eva nudes i keep hearing about?

Taking requests?

fine with it being the same person or different person, prego is fun
:D
holy shit, sun! thats sum wackity great art! make sure to come to our amazing art school, dicksn'sht university!
o no, you cant do that, thats where i go to doodle sometimes!
hey, we all got weird fetishes right?
damnnn thats some epic art, we need you at dicksn'sht universitee too!

Sorry sir! I have autism, I dont have patience!! Peeeeereeeeeeepeople who draw slow are dumb

youtube.com/watch?v=mRpiBvwKX6c

Curious question, which is better Huion or Wacom?

Not mine but I generally do far out stuff like this.

awww iss so cute!~

i got you covered fam

I'm PRODUCGIN THESE LIVES, BEats right to you!!

taking requests

how about trinket in a barfight ... i can help to cause it

Do this one if you could please.

Willing to draw Yuno Gasai wearing this armor while holding a flail weapon but no helm?

+ Yuno reference to make it easier.

for that awesome drawing you did for me

Could you make my shark girl in even cuter? Reposting with plain helmet for easier ref's sake.

Second time tonight I've got the Devil's trips.

I would love to play with you, but I really shouldn't enable such greedy behaviour. If you wanted to have a real talk with somebody you should reach out to them off thread, not keep this cancer ball rolling.

Can't you see that you are flooding threads with the texts posts you hate? And I doubt anyother anons enjoy following these conversations.

Is Kahl still here?

fuck off avatarfag

source? i love this art!!

you BITCH

Good, they should know that she's just another avatarfag not worth the trouble or effort into helping her improve.
Jewish bitches should be starved out of attention.

the samefacing avatarfag circle is complete

o, so she's just another Matz?
damn shame

ooh

THIS IS WHY I LOVE YOU LEYLA

YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING

a goodnight kiss on the forehead

and I had JUST finished fapping to your tumblr too...

I want to see that ass

They both have their pros and cons

well can you give me a reason to care what you think then? there's plenty of people I treat with respect and a bunch that I can't be bothered to. I mean you can try the whole "shit on Leyla every chance I get for a whole month" approach but we can see that my addiction to attention can't be staved off by mean words. Here's your chance!
I gotta do a mistress leyla request first, but yours can be next. Provided it doesn't involve dogs and vore because I think I've been getting false-flagged into troll deliveries.

the fucking nerve of you.

drawing me with proportionately sound hands. how dare you.

>calarts
literally anywhere else please

>false flagged into troll deliveries

what does this mean?

later mayhaps. i need sleeeeep

Lewding up this lil loli

What's their tumblr?

appreciate the Art of A CalArts Student, bigot!

Nicest art I've ever seen, Better than 110% of the drawthreads. How can I have such line like you?

you're one of the good ones user

I mean, while cancerous content, its way better than what anybody here could do