>exams
What are you, 12?!

whats the discord?

hump.

Why are id's even gone?

tala morgana?

Spotted at burger fuel Lincoln road.

>Christchurch

Mfw that special forces soldier killed was my platoon Sgt. All round top guy. I congratulated him when he made selection for CTTAG. Little did I know... fuck

Hey bro

Brought weed the other night and the fella who organised the hook up wanted some so I shouted him a gram until Wednesday.

I don't know him but I spoke with him a while ago when he was in a rough patch and he said he appreciated it. Fella added me to facebook and everything.

Of course, Wednesday comes around, no money. Long story short he's said, he's busy, didn't see my message etc.

Now says that because I've overacted by saying I'll take him to the small claims tribunal, message his sister (whose the other family on facebook I can find) that I'm stalking him blah blah blah. Says he'd have put the money through it if I only said sorry (wot?) for my behaviour.

Any advice how to proceed? It costs $45 to go to the tribunal (and you can't claim in back). Seems silly when the amount is only $20 but still, pissed as.

(partly because I suspected this was going to happen. I know the guys address and his name, that's about it).

Aro Valley reporting in
why is the tinnie shop closed it's only 10

remuera reporting.

was at k-mart in st lukes today, guy in the line to checkout had a Nike swoosh tattoo on the normal shoulder spot. smh, wtf NZ

Wellington reporting

How cool are the cops on you pulling a gun on someone out in the country?

Like is it a 100% boned situation or does it depend on the cop/situation? I've caught some real sacks of shit robbing my stuff from the sheds out the back on the farm lately and although I haven't done anything yet the cops are being useless and the confrontations are pretty scary cause it's usually a group of poly dudes who will straight fuck my shit up. Unsure how much shit I'm in if I put some holes in their car while they're off stealing my shit somewhere else on the farm.

I could literally just sit on the hill and pump rounds through their car's frontend so they have no way home but not sure how that will be viewed even if I'm not trying to blow their heads off.

Well I can see why you fags default to sheep.

What was the army like? I wanted to go into the army but thought I was too much of a fag and it'd make the others uncomfortable.

Is it happening to others in the area?

Do it but make it so it's not known you're doing it.

R I T A N O N

can i have discord invite link please? lmao.

Hey what's up

Post the name of your enemy and where they live.

$2000 per job.

Anyone else these days seem to be getting watery milk? Seems to not be brand specific either, tastes like half the damn bottle is water now

Who the fuck is winnie gonna pick for the government

Guess you need an apple to take a proper picture.

Are you fucking retarded
>ticks weed
>thinks he'll come out ontop in court

Do it user

LEGIT forget the money and just drop the guy.

This. Or rob the fuckers house. Not like you'll be caught. Just wear a mask and gloves

I guess I gotta go down to the farm now

No, it's just me. I thought as much, kind of depressing dealing with it.

I beat the shit out of some crackhead girl on the property and was shitting bricks for that. It's just escalating to big poly dudes rolling up in shitty cars to scope for more stuff.

Have pictures of them, number plates etc but nothing really comes of it. They're all P addicts, got some names through friends. Fuckin dole bludgers

rip

Thinking about you.

It's the small claims tribunal you tard.

Thought about it but I'm lazy. I do want to get back at the cunt though.

Nah shoot at them, do it.

Self defence etc.

Grow a pair and excel to the point where $20 means fuck all to you and he's still willing to compromize his values for it because he's deteriorating compost.

Got kik

This ain't america bruv