You ever have sex with a black girl Sup Forums?

You ever have sex with a black girl Sup Forums?
What was it like?

She called me "daddy" so instead of cumming, I went.

Yes, it was just like having sex with any other woman. Its all over way sooner then you want it to be

no but I want so much

It's okay, just like any other girl. Of course she was light skinned though

I could have but I decided to walk out instead because I didn't want to get aids. Worked out for me thankfully because I got a blonde cutie white gf later that month.

normal, she refused to have sex unless I wore a condom, liked a finger in her butthole, sucked my peabus, not bad. she was part korean though

No, but I watched a black girl finger herself at a party once. She just sat on the kitchen counter and gave everyone a show.

It was pretty awesome. That girl was amazing on top. I will forever have a fetish about women riding me after sleeping with that woman

I've had sex with several. Skin is softer but besides that its pretty much the same, you're sticking your penis into a vagina. Some girls are in better shape and like different shit. Just ask if you can pull on their hair first if that's something you're going to want to do.

>fucked a blasian

Nice

Had sex with 3, one thing that always happened was they always seemed surprised at how pink my dick was. Like they'd say my dick was "pretty" because of how pink it is. Anyone else have this happen? I'm starting to think it's just a black girl thing.

Coworker. Disgusting single mother. Dreads. Tatoos up to the neck. Fucked her and came. Quit right after that and moved.

I've had sex with a black mare, and a black dog, but never with a black human.
I dont think I ever would. they look wrong.

Jeez whats your problem?

lol no this has never happened. I was told my "dick was bigger than any black dicks she's seen,'' so, cool?

Kek

In my experience, black girls usually turn down uncut guys. But the 2 I have slept with were REALLY into it. Fingers under the skin, slide their tongue inside, one said it was like a pushpop, god damn I need to find another black girl with an uncut fetish

You're an idiot.

Wasnt even planning on it, but it was fucking good. Walking down the street in Paris, dodgy area, this bbw black hooker asks me if i want some fun. Said no and told her I was broke anyway..... she said 20 EUR for all 3 holes. Something about that idea turned me on, fuck it why not. Shit blow job, didnt bother with her pussy, but holy fuck that ass. I could cum to the thought of it and her grunting as I fucked it right now. 10/10 would black bbw hooker again.

>pushpop,
kek

Once, nice chubby girl with blue dreads and shaved pussy. Plus she was a squirter, so hey, bonus!

>she was a squirter
congratulations, you let a nigger pee on you.

Skeens gland look it up

Slept with white, Asian and 1 black women. Black was great fun and up for a lot of freaky stuff. I found the better looking the white girl, the worse in bed they tend to be. Only had 1 black who was a good 8/10 and fun.

I recently got my first gf, she's black. We didn't have sex yet. What should i expect?

>Ask if it's okay to pull her hair first...

No one appreciates this, because no one knows a real black girl ITT. I got your back, bro:

Kek!

They taste like mango

Boned a super sexy hardcore black chick just recently on and off, she was sexual af

AIDS

this
its like fucking any other girl, same goes for asians

no but I got my dick sucked by one