Tits or ass. What's the preference of the majority and why

Tits or ass. What's the preference of the majority and why.

I think the general rule is, when you're a virgin, you prefer tits. Once you've actually had sex and realise the versatility of the ass, that becomes the focus.

So yeah. Ass over tits.

Both are nice, but a nice ass makes me go 'hnnng'

I'm definitely an ass man.

Both are the preferences of children who can't appreciate the sexiness of the female leg.

Tits>ass hands down and I'm deffo not a virgin.

Ass is the best. No explanation is needed.

Ass. It's like flat women with great Ass or big breast women with no Ass?

Tits are something you are born with, and have no influence over their size and shape (except boobjobs but those look horrid more often than not) the ass on the other hand, you have to work for to get a good one, you have to squat, jogg, etc. (again some are born with top tier asses or get surgery but thats beside the point).

Ass

Depends. Are we talking about just looking at them or can we do sexual things with 'em?

>Just looking: Tits are better
A girl show her ass and it not be sexual but if she whips out her tits it's game on (my girlfriend moons me in front of my guy friends I laugh - She shows her tits in front of them and she's going to get smacked)
*Example: I have a thing for Taylor Swift and I'd much rather have a picture leak of her topless than a picture of her showing her butt

>If I get to actually use it: Ass is best
Tits are nice to look at but I'd much rather fuck an ass or eat at ass (plus when you spread ass cheeks you get pussy).
*Example: I'd rather bury my face in Taylor Swift's ass then motorboat her tits

My tier list:
Ass
Face
Tits
A cute face with a good looking ass is objectively the best.

i like ears

>Implying the sexiest part of a woman isn't her feet

ass because it's what nature intends to be primary sexual attraction. boobs are nothing but a secondary subjective fetish

Well obviously you would want balance. Have you seen a chick with a big ass but having a chess of a boy?

My ex was an example of this and seeing her naked made me cringe at some point because of how disproportion it looked.

You guys are so superficial! Just looking at women as body PARTS! Ass, tits, legs, feet, face...

>I prefer to think of women as a hole

Footfags should be gassed.

The real deal is thighs

Ass

>ohyou.jpeg

This guy gets it.

Vagina

Fucking who?! Sauce? Holy hell....

Suicidegirls Lovia.